"Nooooo I can't help because Iiiiii stupid"Sakamata Chloe

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Krampus86

because theres always a chance that in 5 years people will rewatch the film and realize it was pretty good.
The only people who will do so will be those obnoxious film critics or "connoisseurs" who'll pretend it's great and that the plebs just don't get it. It'll probably be forgotten in a month or two.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When I can watch it at home for free I'll go ahead and watch it since I also didn't watch the first. :mikothumbsl:

Spooked But Lobotomized

That's different. When I was working for Froot we just sat around talking about how much she wanted her sister to join the 41%. Thhrang's job involves uncomfortably long petting sessions from Proctor.
I'm assuming this means you wish Froot treated her mods like Proctor treats his. I see

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't see the similarities between Taxi Driver and Joker.

Not sure how not; they're very similar.

Not as similar as FernGully and Avatar, of course - Avatar being jokingly called "FernGully in Space" was spot on. I had seen FernGully back when it came out kill me but didn't watch Avatar in theaters. After discussing the joke (which was apocryphally told on set) with a friend, he suggested I do a double feature of the two. I did, and holy shit, they straight up ripped off FernGully, sometimes just lifting scenes one-to-one. Was astonishing.

FernGully was better, by the way.

Anyways, Pippa in a few hours.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is Michiru's English any good these days, or is it going to be one of those awkward odd-noises collabs?

JMForte

Is Michiru's English any good these days, or is it going to be one of those awkward odd-noises collabs?
Michiru has good English. I still genuinely believe she speaks better than she lets on.

Security

Michiru has good English. I still genuinely believe she speaks better than she lets on.

How good on a 10 to 1 scale? 10 being Lumi, 1 being Pippa.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
what's the story behind this?
7pihf4.png

Security

RedRage

what's the story behind this?
7pihf4.png
Landfall right? All I could find was some people complaining about them abandoning the game's development after it blew up.

Eureka

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Security

Bronze

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

As far as I know, there's no indication of their politics in the game itself, so I imagine Sargon's strongest warrior here went into their discord, started shit, got ownzoned and then started crying on twitter.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Power just cut. Still have data (for now). Gotta preserve battery. See y'all niggas on the other side.
i can't believe pippa sent this out special to her favorite (x) jannie.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The only people who will do so will be those obnoxious film critics or "connoisseurs" who'll pretend it's great and that the plebs just don't get it. It'll probably be forgotten in a month or two.
yeah thats what people said about Big Lebowski

Spooked But Lobotomized

I don't blame her for acting like that. She could buy a jug of chocolate milk and while pouring a weird, moronic asshole would fall out and into her glass. Thats just her luck with meeting weirdos.

Krampus86

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom