"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Eureka

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Sven

Surely this will keep the tourists away
Now to be a picky bitch she does mention politics tourists specifically when she whines about them, far as I know no political party has taken ownership of the P.Diddler

RedRage

Now to be a picky bitch she does mention politics tourists specifically when she whines about them, far as I know no political party has taken ownership of the P.Diddler
Funny you should mention that
75290204007-20050311-t-120000-z-445600756-rp-6-drmvxwdaa-rtrmadp-3-trumpparty.JPG

Henrik Carter

One last time.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Diddy has worked with the DNC on a number of occasions.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Diddy has worked with the DNC on a number of occasions.

That's a good satire of the DNC. Part of democracy is having the option not to vote, and the crazy thing many people don't get is there are countries out there that mandate you vote which have incredibly low freedom. In fact, the Soviet Union had elections, and modern Russia still has elections, even North Korea lets its people vote, but the scariest thing to a false democracy/republic is when people realize that their vote doesn't mean shit.

At least Bush vs. Gore had some debate, recounts, hanging chads, and more. The last time around, despite all the outcry the system rushed results and buried their head in the sand.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom