"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If I'm never seen again, I vote Hff to be made janny as my successor
People who don't want to be mods make the best jannies
Hff already has experience being a janny, don't forget.

Helkar

No, it hasn't even made landfall yet
Yesterday I was very busy doing exhaustive prep, and I just woke up, still got some more last minute shit to do too, picrel
View attachment 80355
I am not in an evacuation zone but I am also not particularly far from them. Fully expecting to be hit hard and knocked off the grid/Internet for days, unless I get lucky I guess. Am currently phonefagging but once I get my shit proper sorted and all that's left is to hunker down and wait, I'll try to come back in the afternoon on my PC a bit to shitpost and check shit before I get rocked. I haven't checked Discord in one day and I'm pretty sure i literally have 500 notifications to read

:BijouBijou:
Best of luck on your survival, janitor-man.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Power just cut. Still have data (for now). Gotta preserve battery. See y'all niggas on the other side.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Peeba's dogshit take about joker 2 is trending

some of the dunking was almost funny enough to justify the eyebleach i will need after encountering the AI Pippa queen of spades account

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

some of the dunking was almost funny enough to justify the eyebleach i will need after encountering the AI Pippa queen of spades account
I'm telling you she did it on purpose and has been doing it because she learned the engagement trick. She's smart.

Krampus86

I'm telling you she did it on purpose and has been doing it because she learned the engagement trick. She's smart.
That would be a very bad sign hinting at desperation.

JMForte

I think that's just cope, she got way too invested when defending it on stream. She genuinely thinks it's a good movie, Pippa likes tragedies with sad pathetic guys, she wants to save Arthur.

Fun Fact, the original script ending for Joker had him standing in front of his followers, cutting his mouth like the Dark Knight Joker. It was killed by Nolan who didn't want it to be connected to Heath Ledger. That also shows that, yes, Arthur was in fact, The Joker and saying he wasn't, is just cope. The director going "Nooo he was never supposed to the the joker at all" is just a blatant lie.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think that's just cope, she got way too invested when defending it on stream. She genuinely thinks it's a good movie, Pippa likes tragedies with sad pathetic guys, she wants to save Arthur.

Fun Fact, the original script ending for Joker had him standing in front of his followers, cutting his mouth like the Dark Knight Joker. It was killed by Nolan who didn't want it to be connected to Heath Ledger. That also shows that, yes, Arthur was in fact, The Joker and saying he wasn't, is just cope. The director going "Nooo he was never supposed to the the joker at all" is just a blatant lie.
huh, i wouldnt have minded it being a prequel to the Dark Knight, it would've been fun seeing him go full Nolan Joker, but no fun alllowed, too many incels joked about it being literally them fr fr

Also hm

>Musical
>Pathetic Sadboy
>"i can save him" tier woman being played by a popstar

They tried making the 2nd one for women, it explains everything

JMForte

huh, i wouldnt have minded it being a prequel to the Dark Knight, it would've been fun seeing him go full Nolan Joker, but no fun alllowed, too many incels joked about it being literally them fr fr
I don't even think it was supposed to be a prequel necessarily, just one of those things that you go, "Maybe?" and theorize about. They kind of got that ending in the second one, just not with Arthur, mainly because Nolan isn't at warner anymore. Pippa thinks this is going to be viewed better in ten years and I really don't think so. People understand what it's trying to say, they just don't like it.

It really only happened because Joaquin became obsessed with the idea of doing a musical with the character.
Joker 2 Article Interesting Info Here
For Joaquin.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If this happens I will immediately kill myself, then get my revenge in the afterlife.

Don't die, jannydog.

Hff already has experience being a janny, don't forget.
That's different. When I was working for Froot we just sat around talking about how much she wanted her sister to join the 41%. Thhrang's job involves uncomfortably long petting sessions from Proctor.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
he's dead
Ehh I'm more of a cat person anyways

Really viral. I'm seeing it in non-vtuber spaces. 1.3 million views and only 3k likes lol
1000004127.png

Okay Reticule

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
easy way to get brought up on asmongold's stream.
those that don't see it never will. it's like when wemi tweets
>guys i accidentally swallowed battery acid am i gonna be ok?
and all the replies are like "wemi go to the hospital you can die!"
it's all a dramatization. Pippa is playing the heel.

famous artist pipkun

"I can totally see arthur fleck pulling off the killing joke," he said with a stupid grin.

"He's totally the red hood guys!"

Krampus86

those that don't see it never will. it's like when wemi tweets
>guys i accidentally swallowed battery acid am i gonna be ok?
and all the replies are like "wemi go to the hospital you can die!"
it's all a dramatization. Pippa is playing the heel.
Why is it so hard for people to accept that she simply has bad taste?

famous artist pipkun

Why is it so hard for people to accept that she simply has bad taste?
because theres always a chance that in 5 years people will rewatch the film and realize it was pretty good.

Sven

Nah, she'll just magdump into you.

She has a direct line of telepathic communication to an ancient underground civilization

I don't see her original tweet as bait, her taste fits it to a tee and as pointed out before without the first movie as much needed context it removes the character assassination from the equation and her take seems almost normal, well normal for Pippa.

Now the tweet she made at the start of yesterday's stream, that is 100% engagement baiting.

Top Bottom