"Yuri you disgusting pig!"Tenma Maemi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DogBone

Before the book club starts, here are my (autistic) thoughts on the comic. Spoilers, by the way.

The opening of the comic does well depicting how brutal the world is for mice. There are, however, some issues with the world building that I have. Later in the comic, it talks about the Black Axe, and how it's very important to the society. It's something that seems kind of random, and I think they could have put the storybook-style legend of the Black Axe in the beginning, so the reader knows how important it and the mouse is.

Now, I want to talk about the characters. Because of the art style, it's kind of hard to tell who's who because the mice all look the same, save for the color of their fur and cloak. I also don't think you get a good feel for who the characters are because the series is incredibly short. It is revealed that the mouse Midnight is a traitor, but the betrayal has no weight because you don't know who any of these characters are. Maybe there's context I'm missing because I've only read this one series, or maybe they get more depth in later stories.

The story is pretty simple. It feels like the beginning of the story instead of a complete one because there's a cliffhanger with Midnight being exiled and the Axe militia, I guess, still laying siege to the city. It's not super satisfying because I imagine that Midnight survives, and the story happens because the leader decided not to execute a literal terrorist for no reason.

tl;dr I'm a retard for reviewing a book made for children.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Before the book club starts, here are my (autistic) thoughts on the comic.
tl;dr I'm a retard for reviewing a book made for children.
Buddy, you're posting on a VTubing forum thread dedicated to a pink rabbit hosting a book club stream. I think the audience engaging and actually reading the material and reviewing it is exactly what she wants.

Also we're all retards.
:smugpipi:

RedRage

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I dont think harines and tourists read, so this is probably a bit of a filter stream aka the closest to year one pippa you could get
I thought this was a read-along. :guradumbl:

lvl8

DogBone

One thing I will say is that it's pretty clever in the beginning, now that Pippa explained it. The merchant was a traitor delivering the map because the Mouseguard didn't protect the him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mighty morphin meat time..

There was a bit of mold growing on a water bottle I drank from earlier today and I noticed too late, chyat. If I suddenly stop showing up then you know what happened to me.
:BijouBijou:
1726363064695.png

"This tranny janny drank Pipkin bath water, find out what happened next."

lvl8

Do you guys let Windows update automatically?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sven

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa keeps putting Kenzie's cape as purple when it's blue

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DogBone

RedRage

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The final solution to the predator problem.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Top Bottom