"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
@thhrang the raid target EROS is talking TF2

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
fort teamtress the second

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How could this of ever happened in a stream she was blasting music in the whole time
View attachment 78203

So the shorts dodge obvious doesn't work after the stream is over anymore (if it did before, I don't remember)
The twitch vod vanished too right before my eyes, I can't wait for archivegro, there's only time now :annoyedpippa:

DTrp

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Thank you so much! I already threw this monstrosity together but if I have time I'd like to make a normal format version too..... unless the vultures over clip it, as usual.

DTrp

Pippa made my pudding recipe. Proof:
e: context - pudding recipes do not typically contain food coloring EVER, however mine did as an optional joke ingredient

a
"Da Michi Style" Delectable Dancing Rice Pudding
Gather 'round, my dear apprentices, for we are about to concoct a bewitching treat that is sure to make you dance!

Ingredients:
3 cups cooked white rice - (1 cup of uncooked rice will equal about 3 cups of cooked rice)​
3 cups milk​
4-1⁄2 tablespoons butter​
1⁄2 cup sugar​
1 teaspoon vanilla extract​
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg​
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon​
Optional food coloring: 8 drops red and 6 drops blue (that makes purple!)​

Magic Ritual:
1. In a cauldron of substantial weight (large saucepan), combine all the enchanted ingredients.​
2. Over a gentle flame (med/low), coax the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly to prevent any dark magic from scorching our brew.​
3. Allow it to bubble and toil for 15 minutes (keep stirring!), or until it has thickened.​
4. Remove the cauldron from the heat and let our potion cool for a spell, about 10 minutes. Fear not, for it will continue to thicken as it rests.​
5. Serve this magical pudding hot or cold, and relish in the enchanting flavors!​

Last edited:

Helkar

That's...yeah i can see Pippa making it purple to keep the theme so that's IMO enough evidence to believe it.
Good to know she actually uses the cookbook, the final project looked amazing.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
e: context - pudding recipes do not typically contain food coloring EVER, however mine did as an optional joke ingredient

a

That's really cool that she did in fact try the stuff in the cookbook. She's a good egg, that Pipkin Pippa. It's sweet that she tried to share it with her parents, too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There was a bit of mold growing on a water bottle I drank from earlier today and I noticed too late, chyat. If I suddenly stop showing up then you know what happened to me.
:BijouBijou:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There was a bit of mold growing on a water bottle I drank from earlier today and I noticed too late, chyat. If I suddenly stop showing up then you know what happened to me.
If it kills you, I'll send a "PIPPA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOO" superchat in your honour.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If you die, who will Prostate enthusiastically pet after a long day of doing it for free? I suppose he could get you stuffed in the fluffy tail stroking position..

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If you die, who will Prostate enthusiastically pet after a long day of doing it for free? I suppose he could get you stuffed in the fluffy tail stroking position..
This is probably the worst post I've read on the entire forum, and Jesus Christ that's saying something.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
This is probably the worst post I've read on the entire forum, and Jesus Christ that's saying something.
I'm just saying what we all were thinking would happen. You think the Fluffy Tail Furher would let go of his dog (fluffy tail) that easily?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I read that post as "Proctor will enthusiastically pet him after he dies"

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I read that post as "Proctor will enthusiastically pet him after he dies"
Whoa, hold on man.

I'm insinuating he's in a very unconventional relationship with a fruity femboy furry in denial, not a necrophile.

:certifiedproctormoment:

He's not the local Jew.

Helmet-kun Backwards

Oh there are far worse posts on this forum. @Realticule has a whole account full of them :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

If you haven't built up at least some small mold resistance, you can't call yourself a cappippi

Helmet-kun Backwards

If you haven't built up at least some small mold resistance, you can't call yourself a cappippi
If you die because you knowingly chugged a bottle of mold water, does it violate the Pact or is it just bad luck? :mitothink:

Top Bottom