"When I met Chloe she didn't smell that bad!"Mori Calliope

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
so are we sending SC's for the dog tonight or should we give it another day?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Pippa sexy :baeJam:-reposting on main:

9mj737.png
Ring it up, its her one good take for the month.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so are we sending SC's for the dog tonight or should we give it another day?
i will gladly offer $2 to let her know

DTrp

kingcaid

Zoomers I understand its unheard of for one of you to not be online 24/7 but a quick look at an outage map shows most of Flordia is still lacking power....
I briefly entertained tracking what countys got power back and when Thhrang returned to shitpost but Flordia has a bit too many power companies for me to bother. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For whoever asked me if Asmongold was good because Pippa liked him.

Yes, Asmongold is good.
1729035459338.png

I think he also called out CDPR for their DEI bullshit recently as well. Guy has gone based.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
For whoever asked me if Asmongold was good because Pippa liked him.

Yes, Asmongold is good.
View attachment 80735

I think he also called out CDPR for their DEI bullshit recently as well. Guy has gone based.
Did he not cuck out and go on apology tour including an hours long struggle session on Cenk's nephew's stream?

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did he not cuck out and go on apology tour including an hours long struggle session on Cenk's nephew's stream?
No idea, but from what I understand he said that on a debate with Cenk's retarded nephew and then later made a Tweet saying he said some dumb things and should do better, you know the classic media apology.

Edit: Ok, looks like he said it before the Cenk's nephew stream, but from the one clip I've seen he did push back against Cenk's nephew.

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
No idea, but from what I understand he said that on a debate with Cenk's retarded nephew and then later made a Tweet saying he said some dumb things and should do better, you know the classic media apology.

Edit: Ok, looks like he said it before the Cenk's nephew stream, but from the one clip I've seen he did push back against Cenk's nephew.
I appreciate him having a reasonable take that a non indoctrinated person would share, but saying that Muslims are genocidal and that he doesn't give a shit about what is happening in Palestine was never going to fly on twitch and in the company he keeps.

As you said, it looks like he pushed back against the cockroach but as always engaging with these people is pointless & is just a humiliation ritual. He would have been better off not addressing it, streaming on his other channel and let the culture warriors fight it out online.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

RedRage

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Guys, I think I'm having some kind of weird Pippa withdrawal, it's like at times I can hear the long deceased tranny janny still posting to this very day.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
are you a ghost?
Imagine dying and being cursed to jannie a forum eternally.
I'd figure out how to kill myself again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
are you a ghost?
No but I just want to say, I think it was day two of no power when I walked to a local grocery store that was on with a generator, looking for meat to grill. I'm looking at some steak and shit when a black woman + family comes up next to me and loudly starts talking, "I NEED ME SOME CHICKEN. I KNOW SOME PLACE NEXT TO HERE THAT HAS GOOD CHICKEEEN" in the most stereotypical way imaginable, and then they left. I thought this was very funny and so it has stuck to memory.

Rinfriend

Got power. AMA

Hurt? Phisically doing well? Mentally? Economic? Hopefully the dog I ordered came in one piece. You know.

JMForte

Oh man, there is going to be more pedophilia talk in this stream, I just know it. At least @thhrang is back for more of it.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DogBone

How long until we get fanfic of Pippa fucking a Klefki?

Top Bottom