"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Welcome back, broompusher. Thank you for surviving.
Going back through this thread - now I wish I hadn't showed up for longer. I feel like you're a real tsundere for that broom. All talk no bite.

Sven

> Playing Original Resident Evil
> With the DS controls

Holy shit this is going to be terrible :whatastory:
You missed another factor to the fun, slight camera delay

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Am I the only person who never played Pokemon or consumed any related media? At least her enthusiasm is cute.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Going back through this thread - now I wish I hadn't showed up for longer. I feel like you're a real tsundere for that broom. All talk no bite.
Civilised dogs are trained not to bite :smugpipi:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Am I the only person who never played Pokemon or consumed any related media? At least her enthusiasm is cute.
Probably. Pokemon was a very easy to consume franchise and the games were fine for what they were back in the day, the new ones look like they lean on graphics over simple but fun gameplay.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
if you would have waited another 2 hours pippa would have gotten the superchats
>my dog just died LFG! he was a broomhound =(

Last edited:

RedRage

The lets go games are good, I will die on this hill.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I played some Pokemon Blue (or Red?) on the original Game Boy when it came out. Was my sister's. I only played about five minutes, but I didn't care for anything turn-based back then, so that was it.

Then I played some of Pokemon Snap. Spent about five minutes chucking apples at the heads of Pokemon, knocking them out. That was amusing.

But that's it. Nothing since. The little bit of time I've put into Palworld is a shit ton more than I ever did with Pokemon.

Hff201

Early Adopter
The lets go games are good, I will die on this hill.
They're... fine. They work as normie-friendly stepping stones for the Go phonefags, and they were a fun enough time on the first playthrough, but I'd probably go back to either RBY or FRLG before them.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The pokemon games having legendarys in them that you just couldn't get if you missed a super specific period of time was mega gay it wasn't even rhat they weren't in the files it was that you couldn't physically get to them if you missed the information to go to a physicall store to get an item that then allowed you to travel to the part of the games would that had the legendary it sucks

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
Did Pippa like it?
They're deliberately designed to be baby's first video game, so she might get an hour or so in before getting filtered.

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter
>"I like [the raids] because I can just spam the A button"

I think I've said this before, but Pippa is the exact reason modern video games are how they are.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did you not hear her talk about it a bit ago? Are you not watching the stream fake fan? :smugpipi:
I am watching, must have just missed it then.

In unrelated news, you can buy a Zeraora costume for about $300.

Security

pippa tattoo.png

Yet doesn't have membership. SAD!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
>"I like [the raids] because I can just spam the A button"

I think I've said this before, but Pippa is the exact reason modern video games are how they are.
Watching a woman without that male type autism play a video game is truly a test of patience

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh now I get it, copium cat.

Security

Watching a woman without that male type autism play a video game is truly a test of patience

It's what really tempts me to watch more Jelly. She seems to have that certain tick in her head.

Top Bottom