"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Helkar

Maybe, but something about the cadence. Maybe I'm just too much of a robot and emotion confuses me.
We'll see i suppose.
She's at most 1/2 of Hexa when measuring in pounds, though.

RedRage

Furious George

Low & Lazy
She seemed pretty relaxed tonight. Maybe getting away from YT & Twitch's bullshit was a good move.

Just need to sort out the gift sub situation, I tried to gift 50 but it wouldn't even let me sub myself.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

The raid seemed almost instant too so she'll have to work something out if she wants to do that on kick too
Unless the raid sending ended her stream somehow she was still live on my end after it and I could decline joining, seems like she just jumped the gun on ending stream.

JMForte

The raid seemed almost instant too so she'll have to work something out if she wants to do that on kick too
It's like twitch. It has a pop up and asks if you want to go. I clicked no, and she kept streaming for like 5 seconds. She could easily sneak a kiss in if she is fast enough.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Unless the raid sending ended her stream somehow she was still live on my end after it and I could decline joining, seems like she just jumped the gun on ending stream.
It's like twitch. It has a pop up and asks if you want to go. I clicked no, and she kept streaming for like 5 seconds. She could easily sneak a kiss in if she is fast enough.
Yea, my player just froze and when I opened a new tab from the side bar it prompted me with the raid, but by that point the stream was done

JMForte

Yea, my player just froze and when I opened a new tab from the side bar it prompted me with the raid, but by that point the stream was done
Huh, curious if that little after part is in the VOD or not. She'll figure it out the more she streams on there.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Huh, curious if that little after part is in the VOD or not. She'll figure it out the more she streams on there.
Doesn't seem to be, about 15 seconds of silence after the song ends

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Helkar

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's literally never going to touch Kick again now.
Fair use is a hell of a drug.

Too be fair, Kick isn't known for wholesome so it was a low bar to reach.
They've actually been bonking the retards for good lately, I think they've reached the point where they don't need the IRL reaction channels.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Last edited:

DogBone

They've actually been bonking the retards for good lately, I think they've reached the point where they don't need the IRL reaction channels.
I think Kick saw an opportunity to kick Twitch in the nuts and develop a corner for vtubers, which is smart. People use YT because it's the largest platform. People stream on Twitch because they love ads, I guess, and like how it works. Twitch is beyond shooting itself in the foot, it's pointing a cannon at its leg and blowing off everything below the knee. With how they allow literal prostitutes to get away with anything and punish literal cartoon avatars, vtubers would be right to leave Twitch because it'll only get worse imo.

Top Bottom