"VAPANKULO!"Komachi Panko

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Spooked But Lobotomized

Zyklon Mag

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I think Kick saw an opportunity to kick Twitch in the nuts and develop a corner for vtubers, which is smart. People use YT because it's the largest platform. People stream on Twitch because they love ads, I guess, and like how it works. Twitch is beyond shooting itself in the foot, it's pointing a cannon at its leg and blowing off everything below the knee. With how they allow literal prostitutes to get away with anything and punish literal cartoon avatars, vtubers would be right to leave Twitch because it'll only get worse imo.
Yeah nobody uses any of these big, cunty services or platforms because they're good. They use them because they have monopolies.

DTrp

i'm pretty fuckin' sure thhrang is kill. he hasn't given a sign of life in days.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
i'm pretty fuckin' sure thhrang is kill. he hasn't given a sign of life in days.
Looks like his last checkin via Homeland was Friday, and he expected to be without power for an extended period of time.

So yeah, janny is kill. When do we send the superchats about our dog dying?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Looks like his last checkin via Homeland was Friday, and he expected to be without power for an extended period of time.

So yeah, janny is kill. When do we send the superchats about our dog dying?

PIPPA (Y)OUR DOG JUST DIED, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe he survived the actual storm, only to get eaten by alligators, what a horrible way to go.

edit: Thhrang might've been eaten by alligators, but the truest of Florida men lives on.

Last edited:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
This girl's voice sounds very familiar. Or is it that every woman from _____, America sound similar ?
her voice reminds me of Projekt Melody's. :ameliaThink:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
3rd hurricane to hit florida

DogBone

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hate the editing, and I am this close to starting a dictatorial movement where using the Vine Boom or that Yamanba HUH or BRUH thing is a crime punished by immediate death, but this showcases well how Jelly has quite a similar wavelength to Pippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
based. which indians did this?
the ones conquered by Major General Charles James Napier who famously said

Napier (on the Hindu practice of Sati) said:
Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.

you know, following the "bury my heart at wounded knee" clip floating around after Indian VP harris shat on columbus day, caveape crackers do a good job ruining their own nations over street food.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa sexy :baeJam:-reposting on main:

9mj737.png

1d9rwz.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ass Mongol actually said something based and got banned from Twitch.

Pippa mostly affected.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa sexy :baeJam:-reposting on main:

9mj737.png

1d9rwz.jpg

The forum rules discourage thirstposting, so I will simply say that Pippa actually does have good taste 1% of the time, and not elaborate further.

DTrp

The forum rules discourage thirstposting, so I will simply say that Pippa actually does have good taste 1% of the time, and not elaborate further.
seems like you're settling into the new jannie role nicely. When is proctor going to make it official? is there a ceremony where you are presented your broom, similar to a pilot receiving his wings, or a marine officer his sword?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
seems like you're settling into the new jannie role nicely. When is proctor going to make it official? is there a ceremony where you are presented your broom, similar to a pilot receiving his wings, or a marine officer his sword?
If Proctor ever made me a janny for real I would immediately begin abusing my power at every opportunity until he realises it was a terrible idea and takes the broom back.

Top Bottom