and a short i will always love you cover :whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
skye shinryu(EIEN) spotted on lokis chat

looks like she swooned other corps as well

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Numberfagging time for today's streams.

Didn't catch Clara nor Pico's streams as they were too both early for me but I did note mid stream Clara was 700+ CCV and ended at 1.1k. Memory did not stream today. Yuu held a solid 250-300 CCV and Loki hovered around 450 CCV. No English translations available for the latter 2 streams and a very high (maybe 80% or more) of comments were in JP.

Edit: Sorry I meant there were no translations in the live chat. Loki was still using an on-screen translator.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Didn't catch Clara nor Pico's streams as they were too both early for me but I did note mid stream Clara was 700+ CCV and ended at 1.1k. Memory did not stream today. Yuu held a solid 250-300 CCV and Loki hovered around 450 CCV. No English translations available for the latter 2 streams and a very high (maybe 80% or more) of comments were in JP.
loki was all kanji except for maybe the ending because the lurkers(me included) are saying bye

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All of this is telling you the same message folks: It's time to get serious about learning moonrunes and to stop diddling with your duolingo toy. There are literally endless free resources to get started and scale up.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit: Sorry I meant there were no translations in the live chat. Loki was still using an on-screen translator.
I popped into Pico's stream about an hour or so into her stream. Didn't watch much because I didn't realize she was streaming and was watching the Jelly + Lumi collab at the same time. But, the short bit I saw, she had a few hundred watching and the chat was majority JP.

Bronze

Good nooombers overall? Nice.

Now, how do we save Iori? :depressedtako:
Bringing it here as its on wrong thread. We will give engagement, buy merch and hope kaleido collabs and shout outs will attract JP ppl to Origins girls. Rest is on Phase.

Few Meloco fans saw Loki and decided to check out her stream today. They seemed to like it

Limkin

Few Meloco fans saw Loki and decided to check out her stream today. They seemed to like it
Objective improvement. Better looking, no controversy, isn't rabid fujo (so far), speaks more in english

Salado

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Trains may or may not be involved
Also another day of numberfagging analytics ahead

God's Strongest Dragoon

seenister

I popped into Pico's stream about an hour or so into her stream. Didn't watch much because I didn't realize she was streaming and was watching the Jelly + Lumi collab at the same time. But, the short bit I saw, she had a few hundred watching and the chat was majority JP.
>He missed out the Kino that was her singing numb and bring me to life.

CCV wise, not counting Clara's raid, Piko was stable at 400 - 600. She was raided by a vtuber named "Gaming with Mim" too.

hylic

Clara's Japanese level is a lot lower than I expected. How did she survive being in a fully JP corpo for so long?

seenister

Clara's Japanese level is a lot lower than I expected. How did she survive being in a fully JP corpo for so long?
She's one of those who can speak and understand Japanese but struggles when reading it. At the very least, it's what Berylfags said about her.

seenister

Salado

Clara's intro/outro music is so catchy. Is there a full version or that's it?

e: Pico's chat is suddenly full of spics... :shiinastare:

Last edited:

seenister

e: Pico's chat is suddenly full of spics... :shiinastare:
I was controlling myself to tell these retards to fuck off tbh.

According to /pcg/, this guy has been muted on JP OriginS girls' channels since he's also spamming shit in there like what he's doing now.

Last edited:

Bronze

I was controlling myself to tell these retards to fuck off tbh.

According to /pcg/, this guy has been muted on JP OriginS girls' channels since he's also spamming shit in there like what he's doing now.
Not watching but just as i checked Jelly raided. Is she a mod? She can mute them.
E: they've stopped it seems

Salado

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
why bother with /vt/, come on

In the early days, sang on her dad's channel.

Moved to Japan after high school on the 1y working holiday visa, to try to get into an idol group. Won Universal Music's audition program "Akiba Idol Hunting" in late 2013. Then got some more media attention after being interviewed by TV Tokyo's "Why did you come to Japan". Also got found by a documentary, Big in Japan. The timeline on the documentary is unclear, I'm not sure if it covered her pre-audition or not, or if it was just after she joined Hajirai Rescue.

As a result at age 19 joined Hajirai Rescue as Kelsey Parmagoni, which is likely her real name. Left Sept 2014, in her own words, because Hajirai Rescue were part-timers and she wanted to work full-time as an idol. Released a gravure DVD in Sept 2014 that had been filmed through Hajirai Rescue's agency, and did some solo performances.

Joined Jelno! in October, through their auditions. Note that her 1y visa ran out in October. Stopped performing with Jelno! very quietly at some point in Nov 2014, and returned to Canada in Dec. Remained affiliated with Jelno! for a while without participating in activities. Streamed seldom on NicoNico, for the last time in 2016, and posted covers on Soundcloud, the last time in 2016.

Did little online for a few years, still a huge weeb. Returned to Japan and started streaming (rarely) on Twitch in 2018. Performed with heidichan in an independent group called HighKick in June 2019, which went on hiatus in Oct 2019. More of a "let's perform together" thing.

Went full time streamer in Jan 2020, possibly due to the pandemic. Was intermittent by Sept 2020 and ceased streaming entirely in November. At some point in 2020/2021 learned vtuber rigging.

Joined Production Kawaii as Hana Flores, debuting April 29, 2021 and streaming on YouTube. Graduated Production Kawaii on August 15, 2021, channel was cleared of all vids.

Rebranded her partnered Kelsey Parmagoni Twitch channel to Morino Peari and debuted as an indie vtuber on Nov 6, 2021. Was a regular streamer as Peari for only two months, then went intermittent. It's unknown to me what she was doing for the year of inactivity between Peari and Beryl, perhaps her someone who followed her much closer knows. Announced indefinite "1 year+" hiatus as Peari Nov 6, 2022, but remained semi-active on Twitter.

Debuted as in Star Ring as Beryl Lerou on Dec 10, 2022. Streamed regularly on YouTube as Beryl until her graduation on June 26, 2023, channel was cleared of all vids. Did not return until now, except Peari Twitter activity.

According to the idol wiki she turned 30 in December 2023.

She already confirmed that in the collab. Approximate time stamp, translation appears in chat few min later. Probably before Gen5 was fully confirmed though so I doubt they'd be 6 with her, probably one of the others wouldn't have existed.
Parmagoni... Panko where you ate? Great write up
Damn. Didn't expect you to just drop it like that lol. Anyway, it's because they were vagueposting about her there specifically her alleged beef with Kiara.
Is this Highlander where there can only be one large nosed gaijin idol? Irrationally, I thought she would be a short-stack
Hmm, if that is so maybe that's why she didn't survive...

I caught a few vods and the comments made me hopeful. IMO JP leaves significantly less comments then EN unless it's an event or song. The Loki ASMR has lots of comments, that's nice. As far as numbers go I would be happy if they stay 3views and build from there. For the JP audience as long as PC presents as a strong organization I think people will flock to support these interesting vtubers.

Top Bottom