"Eating Mike Tysons Ass"Inugami Korone

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

seenister

It was very fascinating to see Ollie and Flayon's chat completely unprepared for the sonic screeching that Lia and Rie unleashed. A lot of non-Phase fans have zero idea about the org.
Yeah, it was fun to witness. Ollie had slight challenges from keeping up with the two but I was glad she persevered. Hoping for another collab with her.

Bronze

We are possibly getting another tangent girl, only this time we won't understand her at all. She said she'll have Live TL iirc

seenister

We are possibly getting another tangent girl, only this time we won't understand her at all. She said she'll have Live TL iirc

She already sold me with her "AI!! PIKO!!". I'm pretty sure that will become her thing now.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Memory's cover soon:

Speaking of MVs, we're getting a lore video from Loki in about ten hours. Guessing that we're getting an original song that's a lore video like several of the Euphoria girls did, but we'll find out how right I am in about ten hours.

Some viewership stats as of today:
Main debut teaser - 206k views
Pico's debut PV - 22k views
Memory's MV - 6.7k views
Loki's lore video - 5.9k views

Also Loki seems to have teased a new glitch-pop cover song in her latest YT shorts.

Translation of video title:
1705912646692.png

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Purin and Kana have had 3.5 years experience in the field while the others are relative newcomers. Even if your claim is that past sub counts don't count, their experience over other members certainly should.
Presumably Fishman hired the others for a reason and that should translate into subs too. Everyone's starting from zero, some of them have vtuber experience, others have other talents and points of appeal.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yes, Pippa has the largest sub count by far and she's definitely a loli.

Yes. If not, she's loli adjacent. Tenma and Shiina are definitely lolis too.

I know this is something that is different for everyone but I really feel like loli characters are not just the body type but the voice and attitude. Pippa, Tenma and Shiina might be short and flat but once they start talking for a while it's clear none of them are portraying childlike characters. Same with Eimi, who I initially wrote off as a loli based on her look but rescinded that dismissal once I heard her talk for a while.

When do these chuubas debut? I'm honestly quite interested in seeing how this will turn out (from a meta perspective of the industry), seeing a western agency try to break into japan instead of the other way around will be interesting.

I posted their debut times over here.

Also Loki seems to have teased a new glitch-pop cover song in her latest YT shorts.

Not familiar with this song but it appears to have originally been a Vocaloid song. It doesn't sound very Vocaloid-ish though. This is apparently the original. The 歌ってみた has a tone of casualness to it like "gave singing it a try" so I wouldn't expect this to be a full cover. (That みた has a similar meaning with other verbs, so like メキシコ料理を食べてみた - "gave eating Mexican food a try")

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Some viewership stats as of today:
Main debut teaser - 206k views
Pico's debut PV - 22k views
Memory's MV - 6.7k views
Loki's lore video - 5.9k views

Translation of video title:
View attachment 61917

havent heard of this one so im kind of excited about it

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Phase Connect ads at Shibuya Crossing omg
vtuber-phase-connect-jp-debut-teaser-02.jpg

Also got a PR Times article - https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000002.000135981.html - a

Clara's mom - karory
Pico's mom - itsuwa0815 (Polka's mom)
And memory is Mikeneko's sister. It's a great design
I wonder, will they retweet their newest daughters?
Also, karory, I wonder who she is?

edit: Loki has dolustoy linked in her twitter now but no explicit mention of that being her mom. Some big gets if that's true.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hmmm...

From Wiki:
The Black Ships (in Japanese: 黒船, romanized: kurofune, Edo period term) was the name given to Western vessels arriving in Japan in the 16th and 19th centuries.

In 1543, Portuguese initiated the first contacts, establishing a trade route linking Goa to Nagasaki. The large carracks engaged in this trade had the hull painted black with pitch, and the term came to represent all Western vessels. In 1639, after suppressing a rebellion blamed on the influence of Christian thought, the ruling Tokugawa shogunate retreated into an isolationist policy, the Sakoku. During this "locked state", contact with Japan by Westerners was restricted to Dutch traders on Dejima island at Nagasaki.
Feeds into my theory that she's being positioned as the bridge between EN and JP.

Edit: Alternatively, she might be a foreigner currently based in Japan. But I'm guessing people would have noticed in the trailer if she was JSL.

Last edited:

seenister

NotDecatto

Also got a PR Times article - https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000002.000135981.html - a

Clara's mom - karory
Pico's mom - itsuwa0815 (Polka's mom)
And memory is Mikeneko's sister. It's a great design
I wonder, will they retweet their newest daughters?

edit: Loki has dolustoy linked in her twitter now but no explicit mention of that being her mom. Some big gets if that's true.
Dolustoy is also Meloco's mom as well. No wonder am getting a somewhat vibe when it comes to Loki lore-wise.

So far it seems that only Clara and Yuu have yet to put out any PV/MV content ahead of their debuts. Looking forward to it.

Bronze

Seems she did a Holo gen 1 illustration for their calendar. Had another daughter who graduated end of last may it seems. Overall a great artist that did some official work for companies. Definitely knows how to draw sexy women from what I've seen

E:She's also a vtuber
Dolustoy is also Meloco's mom as well. No wonder am getting a somewhat vibe. Looking forward to all of their debuts. So far it seems that only Clara and Yuu have yet to put out any PV/MV content ahead of their debuts.
Yuu said she's doing something, trying to release it before debut.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
It was very fascinating to see Ollie and Flayon's chat completely unprepared for the sonic screeching that Lia and Rie unleashed. A lot of non-Phase fans have zero idea about the org.
>Ollie fan
>uprepared for screeching
Shameful display. I know not everyone was following her from day 1, but this is some serious newfaggotry.

NotDecatto

Phase Connect ads at Shibuya Crossing omg
vtuber-phase-connect-jp-debut-teaser-02.jpg

Was scrolling the Shibuya live cam feed and I spotted the PC ad with new animations that we've yet to seen here.
Cropped grainy screenshots:

Bronze

They got culled yet again :annoyedpippa:

Cute Pico art

E: Tease of Clara's song after debut

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if up-and-coming corpos like phase and others will become (and have already become) dwelling places for the most disgruntled and problematic fans who get chased out of the bigger corpos. We all saw how efficiently kawaii absorbed the hordes of unicorn filth that fled HoloEN in the wake of Tempus.
Unironically the only good thing Nene (bad) has ever done.

Anyway, Nene (Good): :nenedance:.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Was scrolling the Shibuya live cam feed and I spotted the PC ad with new animations that we've yet to seen here.
Cropped grainy screenshots:

Here's another livefeed with another angle of that same red-framed billboard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did fish unlock infinite money glitch? Did aviel teach him the trick?

Top Bottom