"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sure didn't help, but Halo was the progenitor for the turn for the worse.
Halo was great, but it literally ruined itself trying be Call of Duty.

Wellful of Wails

I'm well aware the Xbox and the Halos were Baby's First FPS for so many newcomers to the Videogames.

Doesn't change they were mediocre and ruined an entire genre.
I think CoD did far more damage. As someone who grew up primarily playing shit like Deus Ex, System Shock and Half Life, I never felt "threatened" by Halo being so good.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Modern Warfare 2 ruined the genre.
There was nothing wrong with MW2. It's the games that attempted to replicate what it did right that fucked everything up.

Bronze

Don't want to be a partypooper. but the discussion is starting to become too much about FPS genre to the point its beyond Vtubing in general

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There's a big contrast between how brooding she looked for all the pre-debut material and how bright and expressive both the model and her actually are.

Limkin

bro shes like the one whos stacked along with loki and clara and you just notice now?
I kind of mentally checked out after the first trailer and didn't pay much attention. Also she has two other very big and very attractive things up there

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Halo was great, but it literally ruined itself trying be Call of Duty.
I enjoyed reach, but 4.... I started playing the campaign with someone for the first time in a long time, holy aim assist and scripted sequences, Batman. :beataniugh:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I think CoD did far more damage. As someone who grew up primarily playing shit like Deus Ex, System Shock and Half Life, I never felt "threatened" by Halo being so good.
Halo delivered a mortal wound while COD was the killing blow, will NEVER forgive Halo for becoming one of the FPS templates while a GOOD console shooter like Timesplitters got left in the dust.

Bronze

Porean

Early Adopter
Don't want to be a partypooper. but the discussion is starting to become too much about FPS genre to the point its beyond Vtubing in general
Yuu should have been more interesting then :^)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Next one

Last edited:

Porean

Early Adopter
that's an amazing ED
Taho knows his shit man, top tier when it comes to ED/OP animations for Vtubers, can do different styles as well, pixel art for example

niggaphil

>Come in to check the new Japan PC girls debut
>A bunch of people sperging on FPS games

:lumitenmakillhim:

Salado

I really like the dork detective. Even if I can't understand shit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Halo delivered a mortal wound while COD was the killing blow, will NEVER forgive Halo for becoming one of the FPS templates while a GOOD console shooter like Timesplitters got left in the dust.
Blame Ubisoft for having Free Radical (timesplitters devs) make Haze a Sony exclusive when the PS3 was garbage and the 360 was king.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wait thats isas ending bgm what the fuck

its from dova syndrome isnt it

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Did Memory leak Rushia's marriage to drum up interest for her own debut? I can't say she didn't but she sure is cute

Bronze

She sounded too nervous I hope she feels a bit better

Top Bottom