"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

VTuberThrow

Timestamp of Eimi talking in clear spanish at 54:55
@Nenélove @Lurker McSpic Any luck at identifying her accent from this? It's a short clip but it came from her soul
Also I think this confirms that she isn't the pronouns dragon, if anyone wasn't convinced

Weirdly it also sounds like she says "Ay Nako" before the Spanish which is a Filipino expression. Not sure if that helps pinpoint her anymore though.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A baby boird just offered themselves as a sacrifice to the church of Hina so she launched them into space

And now suddenly edm rave

Bronze

Interesting that they aren't selling this image. Its really good. E: nvm its on the list of items for the box.
ChristmasPhase_2.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Interesting that they aren't selling this image. Its really good. E: nvm its on the list of items for the box.
ChristmasPhase_2.png
Not gonna lie, seems cruel to stick Jelly in the middle of all the Boob women of Phase. :selenpointandlaugh:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
And now suddenly edm rave
I've enjoyed Hina's streams so far, but the rave at the end might have pushed me towards membering a second star woman.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
JP members (probably):
brave-Qsvp-Ka-GI83.png

1703451356500504.png

Bronze

JP members (probably):
brave-Qsvp-Ka-GI83.png

1703451356500504.png
Might be. I am also curious about tree ornaments in the pic I've posted. It takes quite zooming and it gets blurry
Screenshot-2023-12-25-023316.jpg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
JP members (probably):
brave-Qsvp-Ka-GI83.png

1703451356500504.png
If the JPs have better designs than Gen 3 I'm feeding fish to my dogs as a snack

:fishfry:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So did we ever determine if Hamster was the pronoun person in the PL or sift out what her PL is? If she wasn't actually the genderspecial crusader I'm tempted to go ahead and add her to the regular watchlist, her stream times seem better for me anyway.
All of the speculation was wrong.

She has an art style, a very peculiar set of interests, does 2d animation, mixing, vocals. She has Spanish exclamations. Possibly Filipina ones too, I heard about it from her 8h art stream but didn't have time to look it up myself yet. She mentioned the Danganronpa Something Awful thread, so she's been terminally online since 2011 at least.

e: yeah, this:
Weirdly it also sounds like she says "Ay Nako" before the Spanish which is a Filipino expression. Not sure if that helps pinpoint her anymore though.

According to @seenister , Jelly claimed to have known her for a long time. Could be that Eimi is someone Jelly has worked with before as Moon Jelly, but as far as I know, nothing concrete is known. Jelly mentioned it in her WC3 TD stream a few days ago, but I haven't watched it, so I don't have a timestamp.
I searched a bunch of Moon Jelly's old music collabs and friends and couldn't find any smoking guns. A lot of people from Jelly's early days have DFE too.

Really going to need some very deep dives or a slip up. At least she has decent surface level opsec.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
JP members (probably):
brave-Qsvp-Ka-GI83.png

1703451356500504.png

Might be. I am also curious about tree ornaments in the pic I've posted. It takes quite zooming and it gets blurry
Good catches. My blind ass didn't notice these at all. Given they've done this in the past, there's no doubt these are hints.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Please fishman don't cuck me with a jp hag that I won't be able to watch :urtearingmeapart: I'm happy for the jp's to maybe get more people to interact with even Iori who speaks english doesn't seem to hang out with the rest of the girls and the woman is canadian I think. Pretty interesting to stick to a jp audience.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, one week after the debut streams, all the Gen 3 talents have at least 10K subscribers.

Hikanari Hina - 10.3K subs
Runie Ruse - 10.6K subs
Saya Sairroxs - 11.6K subs
Eimi Isami - 12.5K subs
Muu Muyu - 13.8K subs

It's interesting this largely correlates to our knowledge of each talent's past lives. Hina hasn't previously worked as a vtuber, as far as we're aware, and Runie spent less than a week with a very small corpo as Plumarielle before graduating. Meanwhile, Muu and Saya were former Tsunderia founding talents, so have years of having a built-up fanbase to help their numbers. The only exception to this is Eimi, who is currently second-most popular talent but has no known past life.

Here's a similar post I made for the Phase Invaders back in May, for comparison (Jelly and Ember got over 10K subs in their first day):

However, as Invaders, they had pre-existing fanbases, and there have been dozens of small corpos launched since May, all taking attention and fans in the small vtuber space. Overall, I'd say Phase and Fishman have done a good job at marketing Euphoria in an incredibly competitive marketplace.

lolwatagain

seenister

So, one week after the debut streams, all the Gen 3 talents have at least 10K subscribers.

Hikanari Hina - 10.3K subs
Runie Ruse - 10.6K subs
Saya Sairroxs - 11.6K subs
Eimi Isami - 12.5K subs
Muu Muyu - 13.8K subs

It's interesting this largely correlates to our knowledge of each talent's past lives. Hina hasn't previously worked as a vtuber, as far as we're aware, and Runie spent less than a week with a very small corpo as Plumarielle before graduating. Meanwhile, Muu and Saya were former Tsunderia founding talents, so have years of having a built-up fanbase to help their numbers. The only exception to this is Eimi, who is currently second-most popular talent but has no known past life.

Here's a similar post I made for the Phase Invaders back in May, for comparison (Jelly and Ember got over 10K subs in their first day):

However, as Invaders, they had pre-existing fanbases, and there have been dozens of small corpos launched since May, all taking attention and fans in the small vtuber space. Overall, I'd say Phase and Fishman have done a good job at marketing Euphoria in an incredibly competitive marketplace.
I personally think Eimi being an outlier of the PL rule was her having a 'divisive' rigging (since it's either the best rigging you have seen or the worst) and her being heavily promoted by clippers (see Low Effort Clips) and Capipis for being Pippa-like. So far, I have only seen limited clips of Hina and nothing from Runie.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I personally think Eimi being an outlier of the PL rule was her having a 'divisive' rigging (since it's either the best rigging you have seen or the worst) and her being heavily promoted by clippers (see Low Effort Clips) and Capipis for being Pippa-like. So far, I have only seen limited clips of Hina and nothing from Runie.
Ron is more of a Zatsu streamer, so I only see her getting her rants or collab content clipped. Honestly, from what I have seen, she makes some of the best second monitor content within the company alongside Pippa.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muyu is really playing on her strongest points :sanasmile:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom