"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Do I even want to ask for the tl;Dr on muyu's situation? Y'all make it sound pretty damn awful.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Do I even want to ask for the tl;Dr on muyu's situation? Y'all make it sound pretty damn awful.
image.png

This isn't even covering anything that went on with Tsunderia or its aftermath.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
image.png

Alright Muyu you win, you are the sad girl queen. That is rough, damn, fish you better not fuck this girl over.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
ALSO THIS IS ONLY UPDATED TO MAY. Since then, Dad's gotten diagnosed with cancer LAST WEEK.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Negzana

image.png

I thought Shondo had it bad this just sounds like a cruel joke. And she was on Tsunderia? The same company that turned Dizzy into whatever the fuck she is? She seemed sweet from the little I watched of her streams just not a fan of the kayfabe. It's nice she's already doing fairly well.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I thought Shondo had it bad this just sounds like a cruel joke. And she was on Tsunderia? The same company that turned Dizzy into whatever the fuck she is? She seemed sweet from the little I watched of her streams just not a fan of the kayfabe. It's nice she's already doing fairly well.
Yea, she was Purin from Tsunderia's Gen 0 - https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Inukai_Purin . She premiered summer 2020 and was with Tsunderia until just before it dissolved earlier this year.
Funny enough, two of the other three Tsunderia Gen 0 were Kamiko Kana - now Saya Sairroxs - https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Kamiko_Kana
As well as their manager Umiushi Urara - aka Dizzy Dokuro - https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Umiushi_Urara

The other Gen 0 talent, Hoshino Char, has seemingly disappeared from the industry.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Too add she just had a surgery on her ovary(the cyst was very big to the point that the doctor saw it in her bum) around 5 months ago or so I think which I think she still has some difficulties based on the fact that she was still out of breathe on her debut

And as others have said her father getting diagnosed with cancer as well as deadbeat of a brother that prioritized his own ass instead of looking after her mother when she was hospitalized which is something she still has a grudge for
Also the hyenas of relatives that will jump at her the second they smell money which I will reiterate people that wasn't there when she needed it the most

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This hampster can endure lol well physically mentally she's about to shatter
:whatastory:

Bronze

This is turning into an endurance stream at this point. If i was there the whole stream, BGM would be enough for me to have a menhera episode

Awoogers

How the fuck is the hampter still going

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
EIGHT HOURS FOR A DAGONRONPA MEME!?!??!
:whatastory::deztheroom:

Awoogers

this rat must be blended

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

:whatastory:
Can't believe this rat spent over eight hours on this shitpost.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She seemed sweet from the little I watched of her streams just not a fan of the kayfabe. It's nice she's already doing fairly well.
It's been really telling how highly she speaks of some of the Phase girls, especially her genmates. She's gotten emotional and reduced to happy woman tears when talking about how happy she is with the gen 3 girls and how much they mean to her. Given what we know she's currently going through, it seems they're really supporting her. Before their debut, I was a bit worried if she was pushing herself with everything going on in the background, but she does seem genuinely very happy while streaming. Been great to see.
This is turning into an endurance stream at this point. If i was there the whole stream, BGM would be enough for me to have a menhera episode
Yeah, I'm going to be honest....I'm not a big fan of her BGM loop. Especially to listen to it for hours.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Alright Muyu you win, you are the sad girl queen. That is rough, damn, fish you better not fuck this girl over.
He won't. He spent a long time trying to win her over to join Phase. Perhaps the only successful poach people wanted to see aside from Dizzy.

Top Bottom