"Do kosher pickles have the tips cut off?"Lia Rinkou

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He won't. He spent a long time trying to win her over to join Phase. Perhaps the only successful poach people wanted to see aside from Dizzy.
On the contrary, the PC fanbase is notorious for saying that various girls should be recruited into Phase, often to the point of frustration and annoyance of the talent being poach-begged.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
On the contrary, the PC fanbase is notorious for saying that various girls should be recruited into Phase, often to the point of frustration and annoyance of the talent being poach-begged.
Correct, all it did was convince some people not to even entertain the offer no matter how much it could improve themselves, because of how obnoxious the fanbase can be. I still wonder if Lisa is obtainable some day though, but people like Amiya are certainly never going to happen.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
EIGHT HOURS FOR A DAGONRONPA MEME!?!??!
:whatastory::deztheroom:

this rat must be blended

:whatastory:
Can't believe this rat spent over eight hours on this shitpost.
Eimi.gif

I fucking love this idiot already.

Bronze

Correct, all it did was convince some people not to even entertain the offer no matter how much it could improve themselves, because of how obnoxious the fanbase can be. I still wonder if Lisa is obtainable some day though, but people like Amiya are certainly never going to happen.
As much as i sympathise with them being annoyed, there's not many other decent corps to join. Its either the big ones or phase/idol. So if joining a corp is something they definitely want, I wouldnt cross PC out completely just because "ppl wrote it too much", at least in long term. Those who do it definitely aren't helping with that behaviour though.

Negzana

I will probably wait a few weeks before I start really deciding who I like in Gen 3. They are still a bit too committed to kayfabe Hololive style streams from the little I've seen. How long did it take for Gen 2 to become more chaotic? Invaders 2 got crazy right after debut.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So did we ever determine if Hamster was the pronoun person in the PL or sift out what her PL is? If she wasn't actually the genderspecial crusader I'm tempted to go ahead and add her to the regular watchlist, her stream times seem better for me anyway.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So did we ever determine if Hamster was the pronoun person in the PL or sift out what her PL is? If she wasn't actually the genderspecial crusader I'm tempted to go ahead and add her to the regular watchlist, her stream times seem better for me anyway.

I believe the consensus at this time is that it is very unlikely she was the pronoun person, and that she may not have a PL at all.

Bronze

We don't know her actual PL, but she's unlikely her. She spoke spanish in few instances, while Mugi is asian.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I believe the consensus at this time is that it is very unlikely she was the pronoun person, and that she may not have a PL at all.

We don't know her actual PL, but she's unlikely her. She spoke spanish in few instances, while Mugi is asian.
If anything, the biggest clue right now is going to be her art. The speed at which she was going and the decent quality means she has to have been doing it for a while now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
According to @seenister , Jelly claimed to have known her for a long time. Could be that Eimi is someone Jelly has worked with before as Moon Jelly, but as far as I know, nothing concrete is known. Jelly mentioned it in her WC3 TD stream a few days ago, but I haven't watched it, so I don't have a timestamp.

>Jerry knows Eimi ages ago
So 3/5 is a nepo hire... Also, PL diggers, she might be a vsinger/utaite who Jelly has interacted before. (Although Eimi seems to be very new at vtubing in general.)

Bronze

I will probably wait a few weeks before I start really deciding who I like in Gen 3. They are still a bit too committed to kayfabe Hololive style streams from the little I've seen. How long did it take for Gen 2 to become more chaotic? Invaders 2 got crazy right after debut.
Did they? As far as i remember, Ember was pretty normal, Jelly only had breakdown during her Baba is you stream and some MC streams(which happened because of chat) but otherwise held the kayfabe to a certain degree, and Dizzy is a unique situation as she's friends with Sakana and worked in PC before becoming a talent there.

Negzana

Did they? As far as i remember, Ember was pretty normal, Jelly only had breakdown during her Baba is you stream and some MC streams(which happened because of chat) but otherwise held the kayfabe to a certain degree, and Dizzy is a unique situation as she's friends with Sakana and worked in PC before becoming a talent there.
Jelly breaking happened later than I remember (Like late June) but Dizzy was pretty schizo from the beginning. Not sure about Ember, I know she isn't normal though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember says stuff like Uruka. Except a little less coomer bait (a little) but much more unhinged

Anime Fan

Jelly breaking happened later than I remember (Like late June)
Jelly really hasn't broken though. She still sticks pretty solidly to the alien kayfabe and still pretty much refuses to swear on stream. There are a few exceptions here and there like the coffin streams or that bit she did for Halloween, but other than that she's pretty much the same she was on debut.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Fishman should get Muyu a visa to leafland for Christmas, before it's too late.

Negzana

Fishman should get Muyu a visa to leafland for Christmas, before it's too late.
This thread has established Purin/Muyu is an ultrasadgirl and now you want her to go to Canada?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
This thread has established Purin/Muyu is an ultrasadgirl and now you want her to go to Canada?
The warehouse can fix her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom