"Can Native Americans double jump?"Sawa Sama

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

hylic

Unknown Hag Prime is probably Iori.

source: It feels true

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Unknown Hag Prime (narrowed down to one of the JP girls or Panko/Erina)
>Panko
:pikaWUT:
What's pointing to her being a hag? Might just be me, but she doesn't strike me as one

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Erina and Panko are both obviously zoomers. If there's a secret hag it has to be one of the JPs.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it could be michiru for all we know

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Panko
:pikaWUT:
What's pointing to her being a hag? Might just be me, but she doesn't strike me as one
2 reasons -

1) If I recall right, Panko has never talked about her age in the way that Erina does. And she has more boomer isms than Erina has done.
2) Panko (in my opinion) looks like she has older person hands. Hands/wrists are one of the ways that make it easiest to tell and the hardest to hide. See here.
Post in thread 'General Vtuber Discussion (V1)' https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-111616

Topo Chico

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Panko (in my opinion) looks like she has older person hands.
I'm judging by the screenshot and I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but to me her hands don't seem to look particularly old. Pale and veiny yes, but I've seen young girls with hands like Panko's, so to me it's not an indicator. If the picture quality was better, we could judge by skin being more/less winkely probably

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on the other side of the spectrum i think nasa is the youngest in phase right?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Erina is not the youngest in Gen 2, and Airi has said before that the youngest is in Gen 1. Lia has also hinted in some streams that there's at least one girl younger than her in Phase, so I'm also inclined to think it's Nasa.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Erina is not the youngest in Gen 2, and Airi has said before that the youngest is in Gen 1. Lia has also hinted in some streams that there's at least one girl younger than her in Phase, so I'm also inclined to think it's Nasa.
If that's the case, my money would be on Uruka considering she's still in university and her general level of naivety. And also Remi must be the youngest in Gen 2 by that same line of thought.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Runie is a confirmed :holohag:. Specifically, she is at least 32 or thereabouts. She mentioned in the last stream that her mom and grandma married at 16, and that she's twice that:

There's a decent chance that she's the oldest one in Phase, since there's at least one talent older than Airi, as some of the girls have alluded to.
Could someone please step up and save these girls' eggs?!

EDIT: Watching it again, she backtracked a bit on the math, so maybe 30-31, certainly enough for someone to think that 16 is half their age...In any case, her anime taste betrays her age

Archive

Hag taste in TV shows, though.
:BijouBijou:

Lumi talked a little about Runie yesterday. Didn't say much that wasn't obvious, but she said Runie's been really happy and having a lot of fun streaming, which is obvious from watching her. She's been fun to watch.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Archive

Hag taste in TV shows, though.
:BijouBijou:

Lumi talked a little about Runie yesterday. Didn't say much that wasn't obvious, but she said Runie's been really happy and having a lot of fun streaming, which is obvious from watching her. She's been fun to watch.

Everytime I watch her she's showing off her dogshit taste in anime, maybe I'll like her more when she's moved on to another topic, or playing games but that seems rare since she's def a zatsu streamer.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everytime I watch her she's showing off her dogshit taste in anime
All women have dogshit taste in anime, and if they don't, they're a troon.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
All women have dogshit taste in anime, and if they don't, they're a troon.
I'd respect more normie foid tastes like BL/yaoi bait over most of her taste which seems to be bog-standard shounen.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't even watch/care about anime. Even then, while I didn't watch her tier list stream, I don't mind listening to her talking about it. It's something she's passionate about, so it's interesting to hear her talk about it sometimes. She's just a fun person to watch/listen to.

Bronze

Guess this place is better than General since we don't have the tweet yet. In phase weekly, It's been REALLY IMPLIED that Fishman is in Japan and something will be announced via twitter most likely soon. At this point If its not JP branch, i don't know what it is

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Guess this place is better than General since we don't have the tweet yet. In phase weekly, It's been REALLY IMPLIED that Fishman is in Japan and something will be announced via twitter most likely soon. At this point If its not JP branch, i don't know what it is
"We're gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning, and you'll say ‘Please, please, it's too much winning. We can't take it anymore. Fishman, it's too much.’ And I'll say ‘No it isn't. We have to keep winning. We have to win more.’"

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Image shown as hint for the rraters
5pu5c1.JPG

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Wouldn't be surprised by announcement today and debuts next weekend. I wonder if they'll do a super long pre-debut period like Gen 3, it certainly worked but I don't know if dragging it past 1 week was necessary.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Wouldn't be surprised by announcement today and debuts next weekend. I wonder if they'll do a super long pre-debut period like Gen 3, it certainly worked but I don't know if dragging it past 1 week was necessary.
It depends; by all measures, the phase gen 3 debuts were a massive success, so anyone would be hoping to achieve the same thing. He might just be waiting for the capital to unleash the same tactic, as he did spend a lot on the promos for Gen 3, so the war chest took a big hit.

Top Bottom