"I just don't want you to die..."Pipkin Pippa (to Mister Metokur)

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yeah like he Bronze said. I didnt looked at every name but the couple i looked at on twitter dont follow a single phase account. Mods arent that good at hiding usually, im inclined to think you guys dodged a bullet there.
I also did a comments comparison the other day and couldn't really find any overlap. Leaning no myself now.
If this holds true, this whole ride will be hilarious. Some random vtube/flesh streamer barely mentioned inside the asylum gets the spotlight for over a day 'cause we can't help but chase that wild goose :SelenHAHAhere:

View attachment 59414
That didn't take long.

<SAN ANDREAS MEME HERE>

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The fact that Shiina has seen us call her neuro-divergent superfan autistic brings much joy
She was the one who started it :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
while he apparently swore off Shiina as his oshi for a while
This part isn't cannon canon
pankospellingtips.png
, but I won't spoil it for you :smugpipi:

Back reading is a pain but it seemed like you swapped to Remi for a while after you got made fun of by star woman
Shiina was always the other woman, it's very complicated:menhera:I make jokes about dumping her for new vtubers but I never stop watching her.
Except when I don't watch her :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So, no new white members and one of them is unfixably retarded? :pippasadl: yuuge phase L. What a white nigga gotta do to see some more white vtubers in phase connect? shieeeeeeet :crushsobs:
Phase Connect is a corp made by asians, for asians.

If white women are what you want, Vshojo is right there.

Topo Chico

I’ve seen the Pippa viewership demographics and Panko has majority Euro viewership. I will not believe your slonderous lies. No way Asians are majority for Lia or Lumi either. The only streamers that for sure have majority Asian viewership are the jp branch :annoyedpippa:
We hwites, and the spic races, love en vtubers.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Then explain Pippa, our American white trash, Lia, our whitest brown person, and Tenma, our Serbian Einsatzgruppen leader.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy is honorary bourgeoise whitey

Ember has to be one of them Vietnam War Babies, how else would you explain da gunz

Kalion

:)
I am not sure what Kana/Saya is. Latina was rumored for a long time. I'm pretty sure she's Florida born and raised however which explains her being in EST.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Antenna? So she's an ALIEN cow?

Also Hina jumps on the bandwagon

Look at that face.. I can fucking feel the girlfalure emanating from her... im in fucking danger.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Well, it's only been a few days and we already have some roommate insanity, huh?

Either way, I'll repeat what I said about Ruze here too: who you were is not who you are. I'd rather simply judge Eimi on her own merits rather than on the merits of what she uploaded or whatever.

That being said... from what I could tell, her being Eimi wasn't entirely confirmed, right? Given she's putting on a different voice and all. So all this doomposting might be for naught.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Google: People may eat dirt for a range of reasons, including cravings during pregnancy, cultural influences, or nutritional deficiencies.

So, which of these three reasons do you think explains Saya's current food choice?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She's a VTuber, so nutritional deficiencies seem like a given.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Google: People may eat dirt for a range of reasons, including cravings during pregnancy, cultural influences, or nutritional deficiencies.

So, which of these three reasons do you think explains Saya's current food choice?

either shes gregnant or african theres no in between

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Top Bottom