"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That would explain why this site talks about Phase almost as much as Hololive.
This guy doesn't get paid to support Phase Connect and it shows.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No basically required, she IS a loli, use your eyes and ears please
My eyes and ears are for the Pippa, not other females of unknown repute.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa said she wanted us to support the new gen and you're just going to ignore her wishes? Fake fan.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This guy doesn't get paid to support Phase Connect and it shows.
Just waiting on the check to clear before I go back and edit all my messages to just be blind support for phase connect, regardless of context.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just waiting on the check to clear before I go back and edit all my messages to just be blind support for phase connect, regardless of context.

...Is there something you need to get off your chest, perhaps? Sounds like you've got something on your mind.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Veal is meat from a calf as opposed to a cow, usually fed and kept from moving to make the meat more tender. You're all basically calling her a loli you freaks, did thhrang put you up to this?
i asked for a comparison between two kinds of meat not a fucking reason on what and why this is this and that is that

this is basically your own good pedophilia arc reticule what the fuck

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For posterity's sake, here's a list of Mugi's twitch mods, VIPs and others from her twitch VODs, I just wanted the jannies list but quickly went overboard
imgur
Screenshot-2023-12-06-095112.png

Screenshot-2023-12-06-095310.png

Screenshot-2023-12-06-095934.png

Screenshot-2023-12-06-095342.png

Screenshot-2023-12-06-103543.png
e: i missed the Verified ones

Well her mods and founder list do not follow Eimi or is not followed by her if this means anything. No hampwn in the list either.
Yeah like he Bronze said. I didnt looked at every name but the couple i looked at on twitter dont follow a single phase account. Mods arent that good at hiding usually, im inclined to think you guys dodged a bullet there.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If they hired that turbo cunt then there goes phase. These people are a fucking cancer. Fishman my nigga, you don't know the type of evil you invited into your home. :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Best case scenario she keeps her trap shut and doesn't pull a kyo on one of the girls.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

So, no new white members and one of them is unfixably retarded? :pippasadl: yuuge phase L. What a white nigga gotta do to see some more white vtubers in phase connect? shieeeeeeet :crushsobs:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'll give you this: You are a truly faithful man, dedicated to his oshi and not led astray by the temptresses of the vtubing world.

This is more than many an inmate can say, and I respect that.

Kalion

:)
So, no new white members and one of them is unfixably retarded? :pippasadl: yuuge phase L. What a white nigga gotta do to see some more white vtubers in phase connect? shieeeeeeet :crushsobs:
Someone posted clips of one of them admitting to fucking her dog and you're asking where the white women at?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Someone posted clips of one of them admitting to fucking her dog and you're asking where the white women at?
That reminds me the other day I saw a picture of lumi as the header of a girl's fucking dogs thread on /trash/
:whatastory:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well her mods and founder list do not follow Eimi or is not followed by her if this means anything. No hampwn in the list either.

Yeah like he Bronze said. I didnt looked at every name but the couple i looked at on twitter dont follow a single phase account. Mods arent that good at hiding usually, im inclined to think you guys dodged a bullet there.

I also did a comments comparison the other day and couldn't really find any overlap. Leaning no myself now.

Hampwn did follow Mugi on Twitter recently but might just be because of her graduation.

MagicHammer

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This would be funny because in Shiina's drawing stream she drew the Hamster girl with buff abbs:SelenHAHAhere: Chat prompted her to make her buff, but she really went with
it.

I'm gonna be stuck with a Shiori profile pic forever!

:urtearingmeapart:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom