"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I just want to say GG Sakana on not shipping the Halloween prints anywhere close to Halloween but also, unless a miracle happens, being unable to ship them as Gen 3 teases before Gen 3 actually debuts.

:kroniidrinking:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana has a new version of the Phase Euphoria trailer up, the "friendly" version. See if you can spot the differences:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sakana has a new version of the Phase Euphoria trailer up, the "friendly" version. See if you can spot the differences:

This is why you pull a Marine and hide the fleshy bits with tights and it somehow doesnt trigger whatever the fuck automods on Twitch or Youtube

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oshi marks are out

How long till a "she/her" cow alchemist vtuber with 200 followers and 4 streams since 2021 subtweets her bitching about getting their oshimark stolen

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fishman has released an "Advertiser Friendly" version of the Gen 3 trailer.

:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Didn't notice we can see the loading screens using these. Oh my GOD :sanasmile:

I know it's common in anime and vtuber design, but this really just brings Marine to mind:

They're bloody sewed on. Or there's some demented shibari going on to cut off her breasts' blood flow.
Guys I just want to say GG Sakana on not shipping the Halloween prints anywhere close to Halloween but also, unless a miracle happens, being unable to ship them as Gen 3 teases before Gen 3 actually debuts.

:kroniidrinking:
Best run small corpo, btw.

Failing slighty less than others. Foolproof receipe for success.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

To be fair their merch fuckery doesnt seem to be born from incompetencw but more from the fact that they're fucking leafs with fucked shipping laws

Bronze

if its going to make you feel better, Brave group has the same issue for brazilian Pippa merch.

Hina tweet for staying on topic.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Purin is still seething that people are calling her meat :whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
miori is back on her timekeeper duty with a sponsored stream and is currently playing through the newest event a nightmare in the green lake

i asked her if she pulled yet and she said she got bkornblume(most likely a dupe) and i havent seen her team yet so i cant have any insight if shes gonna have a hard time in the event stages or not(specifically stage 17)

so far shes been having so much fun reading throughout the story and has decided that anne(jessica/changeling) is a part of the mioverse(green eyed brown hair)

and as the title said shes simping for the doctor who eats tooth fairies and thinks that joshua(horrorpedia) is a dork

1689722548996932.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If she lives in a town, she's definitely a burgher.

Anime Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

MagicHammer

Right, time for people to crosscheck this art style...
Well, funny you should say that because I was doing a bit of digging on Plumarielle, Runie's highly suspected PL (I would say it's safe to say they are the same person). Initially I thought finding anything about her would be a nightmare considering how briefly was she was around for, but someone out there actually backed up basically everything she ever did from pre-debut to graduation, including all her media posts to twitter and tumblr, her streams, her shorts, everything.

Some quick things I noted down:
-lists her skills off as singing, voice acting, drawing, writing (poetry, song lyrics, skits and comics - she particularly enjoys doing 4koma) and dancing (claims to be able to sing and dance at the same time)
-did all the lyrics for her own original song
-seems to speak an intermediate to advanced level of Japanese, said she wanted to do study streams and also do JP timeslot streams which were 'quite different' from her own time zone
-barely plays video games, expect lots of zatsu content, karaoke, sperging about anime/manga and some ASMR
-anime/manga nerd, favorites include Golden Kamuy, Buraiden Gai and One Piece (which she read the entirety of last winter)
-is a pescatarian
-when thinking about what a cool alias for herself could be, she suggested 'the purple smoke', which is curiously the exact same alias now being used by Muyu
-might be friends with Nova Aokami? Did art for her, Nova was in her stream chat and was one of the first people Runie followed outside of PC

On why she quit NexStage, no official reason was ever given but the rrats over on /corpo/ seem to suggest what was fairly obvious, after NexStage suffered a fairly bad start and her getting locked in to PC she didn't see a reason to stick around so bailed out early. The guy who left with her apparently didn't have much interest in being a vtuber to begin with and saw her leaving as a good opportunity to leave as well. Different posts also seem to suggest there may have been some animosity towards her for her actions, particularly from staff and also the other guy who quit.

Last edited:

Bronze

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom