Salado

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
March 11, 2023-March 15, 2023

Holy shit. How fucking bad was it??
They attempted to debut their first gen with a live 3d concert. It was extraordinarily scuffed, and the gen theme song that was supposed to be in it, wasn't.

e: That said, the ambition is neat and as tiny corpos like this are one step above indie, I can respect it in a way. Might have been other issues at play too.
e2: I didn't realize that video is unlisted, but it is I guess? Huh.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
They attempted to debut their first gen with a live 3d concert. It was extraordinarily scuffed, and the gen theme song that was supposed to be in it, wasn't.

e: That said, the ambition is neat and as tiny corpos like this are one step above indie, I can respect it in a way. Might have been other issues at play too.

Man that is so bad I'm getting flashbacks to the legendary back-to-back Konami E3 conferences.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Huh… if that’s true, she must have quit and than immediately ran for Phase auditions which were held within weeks of that.

Salado

Bronze

That's too ambitious tho. I don't think anyone that's not as big as Hololive can debut their talents with 3D concert and get away with it, and even for them it's not a great choice

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's too ambitious tho. I don't think anyone that's not as big as Hololive can debut their talents with 3D concert and get away with it, and even for them it's not a great choice
They obviously haven't spent any money on advertising either. Even if they NexStage had a disastrous launch, they could have recovered to somewhat decent numbers if they put in any sort of money towards advertising the talents. Meanwhile, Phase spends money to advertise both long-established talents and their upcoming gen. No wonder she jumped ship.

You're not a serious business if you're not advertising.

MagicHammer

Well, they did advertise on what is widely known as a drama channel?

I wonder if Khyo got paid for that.
It does really feel like they spent nearly everything they had on the 3D tech though (and it still wasnt enough), even their L2D models and rigging are cheap looking.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Right, time for people to crosscheck this art style...
well, plum's tiktok is still up and a few seem to have her art

similar enough in style to be a plausible improvement i suppose

also the video that first got me to notice plum- she was incredibly hard working and put out a lot of content before she even debuted

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
also the video that first got me to notice plum- she was incredibly hard working and put out a lot of content before she even debuted

It's probably the song choice, but I like Plum's voice in this more then the Future Island cover (if it's her and all that)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I recognize too many names in that there screenshot

wrp

I recognize too many names in that there screenshot
Huh, I wonder wh-

1702107961693.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Until Hina and Eimi are nailed down, cope posting will continue:

:sanasmile:
"GIMME CHEESE"....
Well, either way; great way to start the day.

Top Bottom