"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

OffKai Expo 2023

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Wait, yeah, how did they get the broadcast permissions for all of this

They'll just blame the singer's agency if anything happens, haha.

Smaller conventions never think about this even one bit (and generally it doesn't become a problem either)

Realistically, not worth the lawyer's 1h wage to do anything.

They only have audio control at the Master, don't they? Or is someone adjusting the master volume in Windows in real time?

It looked like they had a maybe 10 foot by 8 foot projection screen for the audience. Given their general setup approach, I imagine the in arena audio isn't great. So, stream might be a better experience, lol.

Jelly should stay in her natural range, her voice is much better there.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It was confirmed Jelly was going to be last, but who knows what ended up happening behind-the-scenes.

Either way, great to see her on. She's doing great. I bet her wife is proud.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Also, this is definitely a live performance, and properly mixed as well- alright the audio mixer just messed it up as I was typing this, and again as I was typing THIS, but I'll take whatever silver lining I can get
Bit of speaker/mic feedback going happened, yeah. No idea why venue audio would be mixed into the speakers during a performance
1687068035003.png

:SelenHAHAhere:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was thinking Gen 3 too, but it seems a bit soon since the new Invaders debuted. Hopefully Fish isn't planning of pulling a Nijisanji and gives the new Invaders some time to breathe without a new gen being announced so soon and taking some of the air out of the room. I guess we'll see.
Probably the silhouette teaser of each girl. An October/November Gen 3 could be nice.

If they're going to delay fucking everything they could at least have the decency to have more than the same ~eight sponsor videos on loop the whole time.
They should just play 30-second clips for each talent. Or just have a fucking talent on hand to fill in and entertain.

Those jews stole all of Shiina's clippers and couldn't make more than one ad roll

Sounds about right
The IdolEN clip is really good though.

Does anyone know how short Sayu is? Because that can definitely create the perspective that Sinder is some giant. I wouldn't be surprised that Sayu is some 5 feet flat munchkin. Sinder is pretty thick though. :architect:
You can even ignore Sayu, check how she is compared to the doors next to her.
Sinder is built like a brick shithouse. That or Sayu is malnourished.

where is this?

Looks pretty cool. Probably more fun than the regular stage/event.

Smaller conventions never think about this even one bit (and generally it doesn't become a problem either)
Agreed, it's not a problem. Problems start when the cons become huge. I don't think Offkai is there yet but once Vtubers become more mainstream it could become an issue.

Sven

I have to assume the audio guy assumes that nobody will know he exists if the audio isn't constantly changing or does the fucker have Parkinson's

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't know what you guys are complaining about, the audio on Rie's stream is superduper good.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Jelly does the cute loli with an actual singing voice better than Riro Ron does.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I have to assume the audio guy assumes that nobody will know he exists if the audio isn't constantly changing or does the fucker have Parkinson's
I'm sure there's a 30 buck VST that could solve all of these problems.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Airi got banned (allegedly) for telling the audio guy to stop touching the volume, I'm re-subbing to her on my next pay check (once the gift sub runs out)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

Glad to see everyone else is catching the Phase girls in chat too.

We'll know what went down if something happens to the audio guy tonight...
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Why the fuck is OffKai out for blood against Phase. Fishman if you don't use your chinx powers to fuck these people over, I will drag you back to China!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Abomination

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...Imagine the absolute rage Pippa will have if the audio guy messes with THE CHIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Top Bottom