"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

kestraline

Early Adopter
We also have this rrat food from 11 hours ago.
Xenforo is too retarded to embed actual twitch videos, I hate it.
And then it ate the fucking timestamp, I HATE.

twitch.tv/ironmouse/video/1807659187?t=27m03s
They might as well shut down the company if she goes. They won't recover with the cash cow gone. JP might as well get rebranded.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There is a differance between jumping ship from a bad company (which is what the first tweet implied) and selling yourself to whoever comes knocking with the biggest paycheck despite you being well treated and cared for at your original company (which is what the second tweet sounded like), maybe its lost in translation or the translation is bad, but that's what its sounds like.

edit: as i said knowing the context that it is about a bad company makes it better, but it still looks bad
It depends on where you live, but, If you are in a situation where you can make, say, 25% salary with room to grow doing the same thing you already do, and not having to move locations, you absolutely should, no matter how well a company may treat you, you are just fucking yourself over if you don't. If the old company will not match the pay of the one trying to take you, they can find someone else to fill the slot, no problem. That is just how it has been for over 2 decades now.

Also a follow up tweet.
View attachment 22828

Yeah she is absolutely rattled right now. Maybe one day she will wake up and realise joining a company well hated in the west was a bad idea.

Also for anyone keeping track, no Froot has not posted anything yet. We all know what will happen when she does though.

This woman needs to learn to stop talking about shit. I don't think there has been a single incident she has been involved with that she has not made worse by opening her big mouth. See: anything with Kanata.

Edit: one thing people have to realize, as well, is that these women, and all streamers, really, are contractors. That is literally how contracting is, they need to put themselves in the best position they can to earn the most amouunt of money they can because they don't know when they will suddenly be unpopular or if the company will decide to not renew their contract one day.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Could make sense. Nyanners has bitched about having to do taxes and stuff, which seems absolutely wild to me. For a company whose revenue depends on keeping talents on cam as much as possible (more or less even in Vshojo's case) I would have expected that to be something the company took care of. It's standard practice for most talent agencies.

Other agencies do taxes for their talent? Uh, citation needed.

Someone I talk to offsite was watching a streamer named Evanit0 and he apparently was spilling some details about the situation live.
View attachment 22829View attachment 22830View attachment 22831

He was able to get this clip, though:
View attachment 22833

What was the surprise there? That an agency takes a portion of the talent's income? Does he not understand how agencies work?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
It depends on where you live, but, If you are in a situation where you can make, say, 25% salary with room to grow doing the same thing you already do, and not having to move locations, you absolutely should, no matter how well a company may treat you, you are just fucking yourself over if you don't. If the old company will not match the pay of the one trying to take you, they can find someone else to fill the slot, no problem. That is just how it has been for over 2 decades now.

This woman needs to learn to stop talking about shit. I don't think there has been a single incident she has been involved with that she has not made worse by opening her big mouth. See: anything with Kanata.

First point see below, i guess im just different than you, if i make enough to support myself i don't see then need to leave a good situation to make more
If i was happy and content with my first job and it paid enough to support me/ allow me to live the life i wanted, then no i don't think i would up and leave. Maybe if there was something more to it, like my current job was just a job to pay the bills but the new job was a dream then sure, but that isn't about the money at that point.

Second point think we are starting to see evidence of why Cover suspended her for a bit after the Taiwan incident, it was to keep her quiet

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I actually want kson to keep tweeting. It's a nice change from vagueposting and being muzzled by a corpo. Sue me, I was a tatsunoko, and you don't remove that brand that easy.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I fully expect Hololive to announce the triumphant return of Kiryu Coco pretty soon...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lmao I just can't get over the fact that fucking sydsnap held on longer than Silver, Nyanners and Vei. I think Nyan will transition out of the vtubing scene as a whole soon. She's been edging closer to being a facetuber again since she started dating Aethel.

Still though, holy shit lmao. Gunrun better be offering mouse everything her retarded brain can spin off because the second she's gone I predict a VShojo collapse.

chihirogumi

People might look at this and think Vshojo is turning into VShitshow (more than usual), but considered how disliked Veibei and pink cat are did VShojo actually get better?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I actually want kson to keep tweeting. It's a nice change from vagueposting and being muzzled by a corpo. Sue me, I was a tatsunoko, and you don't remove that brand that easy.
I am fine with her posting and shitting on her company and agreed with her when she took a shot at Nijisanji. It is when she vagueposts or does a massive walk-back like this when she is annoying.
First point see below, i guess im just different than you, if i make enough to support myself i don't see then need to leave a good situation to make more

Second point think we are starting to see evidence of why Cover suspended her for a bit after the Taiwan incident, it was to keep her quiet
I edited after you replied, but this is fine for salaried individuals, but streamers, who are contractors, have too much uncertainty to be able to afford to do this. It is better for them to make as much money as they can.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Kson's just straight-up begging to be poached, which is strange since she seems to be so resistant to the idea of corporate wrangling.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
People might look at this and think Vshojo is turning into VShitshow (more than usual), but considered how disliked Veibei and pink cat are did VShojo actually get better?
You can't cure brain cancer by cutting off a leg.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I am fine with her posting and shitting on her company and agreed with her when she took a shot at Nijisanji. It is when she vagueposts or does a massive walk-back like this when she is annoying.

I edited after you replied, but this is fine for salaried individuals, but streamers, who are contractors, have too much uncertainty to be able to afford to do this. It is better for them to make as much money as they can.

I'm not salaried, i work by the hour, it still applies to me, Happiness>Money

Edit:
Enough money to support myself>Happiness>More Money

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Naw, let her cook. See, she has the talent freedom to keep tweeting. We can learn more about the situation and her thought (not thot, lol) processes the more she publicly infodumps.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Froot and Zentroon are still there and looks like they wont leave

Toreador4536

Lmao I just can't get over the fact that fucking sydsnap held on longer than Silver, Nyanners and Vei. I think Nyan will transition out of the vtubing scene as a whole soon. She's been edging closer to being a facetuber again since she started dating Aethel.

Still though, holy shit lmao. Gunrun better be offering mouse everything her retarded brain can spin off because the second she's gone I predict a VShojo collapse.
It's not hard to stay in a company when you basically do not exist there and earn your money elsewhere.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Ahem, call me Quasimodo.

Both Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon are ousted on the same day.
Clearly the universe is attempting to maintain balance.
In order to make up for the loss of a sad girl a whore must be sacrificed....
Ok so I got the exact person wrong but the occupation and company remain the same. With any luck the whore will take all of Babylon down with her since this was basically just a clique made up of her friends and clout chasers.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Given the fact Froot is still there, and they still have Hime Hajime there despite never streaming, no it will always be seen as a bad company.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lmao I just can't get over the fact that fucking sydsnap held on longer than Silver, Nyanners and Vei.
The light that burns half as bright burns twice as long, and she has burned so very, very dimly.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You know maybe April wasn't so bad after all.

Top Bottom