"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hope this isn't counterbalanced with someone likeable leaving Vtubing. Please Chammers do well on your exams or recover from your health issues or whatever is needed for you to return
Pikamee already died, and Yuri self-destructed, this is just karma evening out.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Guess they weren't as "talent focused" as they claimed.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
So... Talent freedom, right?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, when everyone was talking about the month of the rake and the possibility of something big on the last day I was 100% sure nothing would happen, I didn't even imagine something like this, HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?
Die unbeliever, your oshi will graduate 10 times for your lack of faith in the ANCIENT PROPHECIES.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Die unbeliever, your oshi will graduate 10 times for your lack of faith in the ANCIENT PROPHECIES.

Because you said that, Nene just started coughing. Watch out for that monkey paw karma

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yuri self-destructed,
Sad Girl Termination .png
Fishman played his cards good

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Because you said that, Nene just started coughing. Watch out for that monkey paw karma
My oshi is now the month of the rake itself, checkmate atheists.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Her recent discussions behind the scenes have expressed a desire to find a Japanese company with a professional environment and idol-esque philosophy. She's said she would even accept lower viewer numbers as long as a company could give her the right environment.
She may want to look into Star Ring. The agency looks to be around a year old, with maybe 3-4 of it's talents focusing on singing (including Beryl). Also seems to be JP focused, only Beryl producing EN content.

@The Nousagi, you know what you must do.
Dude should've waited until April was over to do that live stream.

If Production Kawaii holds together longer then Vhoeshow, then :talentfreedom: was truly fool's gold.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Production Kawaii holds together longer then Vhoeshow, then :talentfreedom: was truly fool's gold.
Honestly, the most depressing part of VShojo potentially going under is the fact that the Talent Freedom emote wont be used nearly as much in its proper use. It is one of my favorite emotes here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
flamenco rises from the dead to stream about it

The Scream Guy

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I knew April still had content to give us
April still has 2 days to go lads!
Who knows what kind of cartoon genocide awaits us for the weekend

niggaphil

To be honest, Kson should just shut her mouth up, and no one gonna make fun or shit on her.

Her big mouth on representing indies or talent freedom is the reason i ignored her view

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
flamenco rises from the dead to stream about it

Given how the commentary boys are exploding I expected he would be coming back. Or at least try. Again.

The Scream Guy

Given how the commentary boys are exploding I expected he would be coming back. Or at least try. Again.
Why did he actually disappear anyway? It's been a long fucking while since I've seen this autistic dog dramatuber

niggaphil

Why did he actually disappear anyway? It's been a long fucking while since I've seen this autistic dog dramatuber
touching too much gunt, and become gunted

niggaphil

now i just realised something: the talent who get terminated: rushia and nyanners, they have a similar pattern where they have an unreleased nendroid at the time they got terminated. Is GSC trying to tell us something? :smugselen:

$_1.jpeg

hylic

I never got the impression VShojo anywhere near as many staff, certainly no more than a few dozen, and they never really had much impact on the streamer's day to day in the way the big JP companies do.
VShojo has been pretty top tier when it comes to securing merch contracts and official collabs. Kson had a windfall of merch collabs, mainstream appearances, pop-up stores and con events since joining, which is unsurprising considering she has a dozen staff members working in a branch that is literally just her and Nazuna. Only the other two biggest companies are capable of stuff like getting Nendoroids and PC cases done.

The VShojo JP COO interview stream (which I don't think ever got released from membership only) has a lot of information about what that branch actually does

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I MAY be entirely wrong so please don't take my word for it, but as I recall, there were massive leaks of him being obsessed with shotacon and various extremely gay things.

RiverBear

Did anyone actually expect any less?
nyanners has been flesh-tubing for a while now

Top Bottom