"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

I feel like going full tard on Doki would be a career suicide considering he would erase the goodwill out of most of the current community, i doubt Fujos or Sicklings would be at all viable long-term and i doubt he is retarded enough to think that
I think with a million fish in the sea of roleplay rapevtubers; parasocial sicklings who are fueled by hate would be faster and more viable than cultivating any new sicklings who are likely to look at another guy. But again, I'm overthinking and overschizoing it.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Wait, they are mad at doki? I genuinely thought they were mad at people shitting all over reddit and twitter because i cant see in what world are Doki's words harmful in any way. Well thats pathetic but not surprising.

Hey Nbinted i know you love ego searching and you have posted screenshots of the forum before. I got that for you.
View attachment 76850
Also NBinted aka fake Mint fan if you are seeing this, :tenmakys:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dokollab starting shortly.... Rin has replaced Shylilly.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If they wanna slander Doki, she already said she's coming full force at whoever does/Niji lol, she only held back because they backed off.

Smelliest007

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
why would someone want peepholes in Riku's playbutton masturbation chamber, he is not even hot
but he is rich, which is good blackmail material, even more so if he is compensating for something with that yacht

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think with a million fish in the sea of roleplay rapevtubers; parasocial sicklings who are fueled by hate would be faster and more viable than cultivating any new sicklings who are likely to look at another guy. But again, I'm overthinking and overschizoing it.
Maybe, i think that if he did annihilate Doki out of tism he would miss out on any connections he could have, if he wanted to continue in the business. He would lose out on the ex-niji sphere of influence and probably a good chunk of the community, he still did collabs and shit, so he wasnt a lone wolf during his time at Niji nor just carried by Sicklings

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Okay I know a I recently did an autism post but COME ON MAN.
Not gonna lie, I hesistate to believe it because it would just be too perfectly timed. The universe is pretty funny sometimes but it can't possibly be THIS is tune with providing funny at Niji's expense right?
*Make up Doki drama*
*AnyColor has potential scandal days later*
"Something something nickles, something something twice thrice more than three times is probably not an odd coincidence anymore."

Maybe Doki really is an evil mastermind. Only someone truly villainous can.. open like half of her latest streams talking about how her dog bullies her?

I'm not following it so I'm not sure if there's much to go off/more in the general or anything but fuckin A lol. Guess we'll see how it looks in a couple days. Despite my general opinion of Niji I'll wait and see if there's anything to this before TOTALLY shitting on them, but I'll admit it wouldn't be particularly shocking to me either.
Yes nijisisters, it is, in fact, possible to NOT jump in before seeing if something has convincing evidence. You don't actually have to make things up to form a narrative if there's an actual problem either. Strange witchcraft I know, but it's true!
I'm starting to think we need one of these :gloomiLaugh: but for Doki.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Translation of tweet:

We are reporting violations by those involved with the VTuber agency "Nijisanji". The damage mainly involves taking secret photos of VTubers who hide their faces while working and disseminating the photos to third parties. They also send messages that make fun of their appearance. The fact that such people are in the industry will lead to more victims, and since the VTubers themselves are unaware that they are being secretly filmed, the photos will be made public on a live broadcast at 10:30pm on Sunday, September 1st, due to the accuser's convenience.

For sure this is a lawsuit and Kore will lose too. This is actually insane as Niji is gonna take him to the cleaners and he knows it. WTF. I am conflicted, this is a viral 20+ million tweet, the shit has hit the fan. Yet the main thread is unicorning instead of feasting on this story. 4chan is leaking. Who fucking cares about males in a mixed GTA role play server. Considering, quitly watching from this thread feels better then main.

Lastly, fuck everyone who does not archive. a.

2chan is also laughing

Last edited:

Smelliest007

For sure this is a lawsuit and Kore will lose too. This is actually insane as Niji is gonna take him to the cleaners and he knows it. WTF. I am conflicted, this is a viral 20+ million tweet, the shit has hit the fan. Yet the main thread is unicorning instead of feasting on this story. 4chan is leaking. Who fucking cares about males in a mixed GTA role play server. Considering, quitly watching from this thread feels better then main.

2chan is also laughing
What main thread are you even talking about, speak English.

Tubedude

What main thread are you even talking about, speak English.
The general thread here most likely.

2chan is also laughing
I mean until more info is dropped or something else happens not much more to talk about.

tgmslc

2chan is also laughing
Isn't KoreKore pretty huge as drama channels in JP go, like actually Keemstar or PhillyD tier? I think the dramatuber playbook here is to rush into the drama as quickly as possible and plead to fans to crowdfund legal fees if things get too hot - maybe sell limited merch in a pinch to help fund the defense fund.

Getting sued by one of the internet's various boogeymen is also just fertile soil to grow more videos in when drama is your entire shtick.

Edit: I always avoid the main threads here unless I'm especially bored. I can't keep up, just too much stuff to do: take naps, jerk off, go outside, eat unhealthily, etc.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

2chan is also laughing
I'm just the messenger mate. KoreKore can't exactly be trusted and I'm waiting for more clarification when he does the Sunday stream revealing whether it's true or just usual drama bait.

P.s. The archive link is right under the tweet in my post blind fuck.

JusticeDog

2chan is also laughing
I know Japan is retarded with how law suits work, but what would kore even be sued for here?

He's not the one who took the pics and didn't reveal anything besides it allegedly happening. Just the fact that the tweet hasn't been nuked by now (despite going viral, so very unlikely they haven't heard about it) suggests Niji probably isn't going to act on it.

Smelliest007

I know Japan is retarded with how law suits work, but what would kore even be sued for here?

He's not the one who took the pics and didn't reveal anything besides it allegedly happening. Just the fact that the tweet hasn't been nuked by now (despite going viral, so very unlikely they haven't heard about it) suggests Niji probably isn't going to act on it.
And are we suppose to forget the one slander lawsuit that Niji actually LOST?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Defamation, in Japan, describes the act of unlawfully lowering the societal evaluation, such as the credibility or reputation, of a specific person to an unspecified or broad audience. This feels like lowering the societal evaluation. Ridiculous? Recently Kanata/Cover sued an anti for posting ascii art, someone pissing on a grave with Kanatas name. Maybe there is something that protects people passing along information. The strict application of the law feels like there isn't.

tgmslc

Defamation, in Japan, describes the act of unlawfully lowering the societal evaluation, such as the credibility or reputation, of a specific person to an unspecified or broad audience. This feels like lowering the societal evaluation. Ridiculous? Recently Kanata/Cover sued an anti for posting ascii art, someone pissing on a grave with Kanatas name. Maybe there is something that protects people passing along information. The strict application of the law feels like there isn't.
Yeah, see, defamation lawsuits in JP are a lot easier to win than US. This is why my rrat is that Kore's just planning on tanking a lawsuit because the ad revenue & sponsorship profits'll make it worth it and he can maybe appeal to the Niji anti crowd for extra money to cover any defense fund shortfalls.

Or I'm giving him too much credit and like all dramatuber grifters Kore just wants to piss off as big a target as possible. I dunno.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

VSoyBoy

Hex is back already and baiting something.
A

Notes:

- Cringe, cringe, cringe x5000
- Going over his experiences with his past employers (no he doesn't really)
- Nothing to sensationalize here (there's nothing here in general)
- His family had a Housefire, lots of belongings gone (showed some pictures)
- Thankful to Niji for making it possible to take care of his family
- Wishes some things could have gone differently or panned out differently
- Wonders if VTubing is for him
- Not a fan of the constant drama and fake friends
- "The more he was being real, the more people thought he was fake"
- That's it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom