"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Crosspost

Imagine being more concerned about Kirshe than addressing the fact that Kurosanji staff is stalking their own talents. I almost want to fedpost so bad.
You want to know who is sucking Riku's dick as well? (Although it was yesterday post, but I expect he will defend Kurosanji to the end)

20240830.PNG

archive

VSoyBoy

I think the bint fucker is definitely getting way too much attention here on the forum (and /r/kurosanji to some extend but that's expected). A couple hundred followers, no standing in the community and nobody knew of their existence before D-Day (Doki-Day), yet every time someone is baited by the incoherent ramblings and gives them a spotlight here.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think the bint fucker is definitely getting way too much attention here on the forum. A couple hundred followers, no standing in the community and nobody knew of their existence before D-Day (Doki-Day), yet every time someone is baited by the incoherent ramblings and gives them a spotlight here.
We laugh at retards. Bint is a retard. I dont care about his follower count. I just enjoy sharing and laughing at his opinions because they're always shit. Dont worry i dont think anyone here believe his opinions represent the entire fanbase.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We laugh at retards. Bint is a retard. I dont care about his follower count. I just enjoy sharing and laughing at his opinions because they're always shit. Dont worry i dont think anyone here believe his opinions represent the entire fanbase.
yea but now hes seeking that attention. Hes gonna turn to Nolan like creature if we keep feeding that animal. Some bint in moderation is okay, but making an attraction out of him sours the milk and kills a cow

JusticeDog

I think the bint fucker is definitely getting way too much attention here on the forum (and /r/kurosanji to some extend but that's expected). A couple hundred followers, no standing in the community and nobody knew of their existence before D-Day (Doki-Day), yet every time someone is baited by the incoherent ramblings and gives them a spotlight here.
That fucker gets 50k+ views but less than 10 replies or retweets on everything he posts because people keep spreading their shit despite having no followers.

I really don't understand why this random guy is basically the face of the sister now. If he was smart he'd make a youtube channel and start farming the hate viewers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bint and Mae are funny in a retarded way because most of the wider Nijisister crew have retreated back to their discords now that the drama died down.
They keep bringing up long buried shit while demanding evil Doki to take responsbility of her actions as if she left without paying for child support and are pretty much the only punching bag available to laugh at.
We've posted nyfco shit before and imo that was even more obscure and retarded while still being funny because of how out of the way it was, posting shit on a public forum is more than fair to call you retarded and fill up dead thread air in between happenings

chihirogumi

All I hope is that Chii-chan wasn't a victim of this, my heart couldn't take it if she was bullied online AND offline.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
yea but now hes seeking that attention. Hes gonna turn to Nolan like creature if we keep feeding that animal. Some bint in moderation is okay, but making an attraction out of him sours the milk and kills a cow
We're not kiwifarms though. I dont care about milking the cow or even killing the cow. I would be very happy if he stopped having shit takes. But as long as he's having these take i'll post them. If someone cant bear with it they're free to mute my dumbass

Ballpark_Look

Crosspost

Imagine being more concerned about Kirshe than addressing the fact that Kurosanji staff is stalking their own talents. I almost want to fedpost so bad.
The thing is Kirsche is strictly anti doxxing; she's on record multiple times saying that no one should be doxxed. So Bint is dumb on multiple planes here.

tgmslc

Man, what the fuck is happening in Nijisanji?

From the bunch of details I can put together, Kore Kore is alleging that a Niji staff member has been secretly filming and taking photos of talents without their knowledge and sharing them to a private group chat where they insult as well as slander them.
Man, just when you think Nijisanji can't sink any lower, turns out stalker staff-san. Can't wait to see how the Niji Defense Force try to spin this into being Dokibird's fault.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Man, just when you think Nijisanji can't sink any lower, turns out stalker staff-san. Can't wait to see how the Niji Defense Force try to spin this into being Dokibird's fault.
Doki is literally the antichrist. All evils on earth can be traced to her door.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Okay I know a I recently did an autism post but COME ON MAN.
Not gonna lie, I hesistate to believe it because it would just be too perfectly timed. The universe is pretty funny sometimes but it can't possibly be THIS is tune with providing funny at Niji's expense right?
*Make up Doki drama*
*AnyColor has potential scandal days later*
"Something something nickles, something something twice thrice more than three times is probably not an odd coincidence anymore."

Maybe Doki really is an evil mastermind. Only someone truly villainous can.. open like half of her latest streams talking about how her dog bullies her?

I'm not following it so I'm not sure if there's much to go off/more in the general or anything but fuckin A lol. Guess we'll see how it looks in a couple days. Despite my general opinion of Niji I'll wait and see if there's anything to this before TOTALLY shitting on them, but I'll admit it wouldn't be particularly shocking to me either.
Yes nijisisters, it is, in fact, possible to NOT jump in before seeing if something has convincing evidence. You don't actually have to make things up to form a narrative if there's an actual problem either. Strange witchcraft I know, but it's true!

Smelliest007

Hex is back already and baiting something.
A

5% chance of him slandering Sayu and Doki for drama farm and to get back his fujoshis who are on the fence of him leaving Niji. He strikes me as the kind of immature retard who would do almost anything to keep the shit he profited from, like Michael Cat.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Okay I know a I recently did an autism post but COME ON MAN.
Not gonna lie, I hesistate to believe it because it would just be too perfectly timed. The universe is pretty funny sometimes but it can't possibly be THIS is tune with providing funny at Niji's expense right?
*Make up Doki drama*
*AnyColor has potential scandal days later*
"Something something nickles, something something twice thrice more than three times is probably not an odd coincidence anymore."

Maybe Doki really is an evil mastermind. Only someone truly villainous can.. open like half of her latest streams talking about how her dog bullies her?

I'm not following it so I'm not sure if there's much to go off/more in the general or anything but fuckin A lol. Guess we'll see how it looks in a couple days. Despite my general opinion of Niji I'll wait and see if there's anything to this before TOTALLY shitting on them, but I'll admit it wouldn't be particularly shocking to me either.
Yes nijisisters, it is, in fact, possible to NOT jump in before seeing if something has convincing evidence. You don't actually have to make things up to form a narrative if there's an actual problem either. Strange witchcraft I know, but it's true!
Then again, if its true that an employee is a schizo with hidden cams in the office or whatever, niji as a whole shouldnt be blamed for it IMO. I think it was @Zinnaha that said it, its something that is unfortunately way too common in east asia. People are just weird and it can be hard to spot them beforehand.

Smelliest007

Then again, if its true that an employee is a schizo with hidden cams in the office or whatever, niji as a whole shouldnt be blamed for it IMO. I think it was @Zinnaha that said it, its something that is unfortunately way too common in east asia. People are just weird and it can be hard to spot them beforehand.
Wait till we find out there are peepholes on the playbutton wall, right on the triangles.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait till we find out there are peepholes on the playbutton wall, right on the triangles.
why would someone want peepholes in Riku's playbutton masturbation chamber, he is not even hot

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Actually fair, I concede that point. I can't really blame them for people being sneaky creeper degens on their own.
Now if it came out they knew and didn't do anything though then yeah. But I would need some damning evidence to trust that claim. We'll just have to see what info they drop and if there's anything worth believing.

Bug Eater

5% chance of him slandering Sayu and Doki for drama farm and to get back his fujoshis who are on the fence of him leaving Niji. He strikes me as the kind of immature retard who would do almost anything to keep the shit he profited from, like Michael Cat.
To be honest if anyone in Niji EN actually had some real dirt on Doki and waited 6 months to reveal it, they are incredibly stupid. I think it's probably just clickbait and related to his (re)debut.

Can't wait to see how the Niji Defense Force try to spin this into being Dokibird's fault.
Not quite, but...
(archive)
They just can't help themselves! Imagine how many replies you could farm on /vt/ with this bad boy.

Smelliest007

To be honest if anyone in Niji EN actually had some real dirt on Doki and waited 6 months to reveal it, they are incredibly stupid. I think it's probably just clickbait and related to his (re)debut.
Yeah I'm sure its more than likely a nothingburger. There's just this nagging vibe I get from Hex in the last months; he knows without Niji he is already less than nothing. So why not just run with the already bad perception and lie about what happened to garner the only people who would stick around and watch him: fujosisters. Hex has already shown a habit of running his mouth, not giving a shit about how toxic his fanbase can be, an overinflated ego, and the "joking" remarks about other livers like Enna makes me think he's a desperate attention whore who doesn't have another person to lean on.:baeJam:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah I'm sure its more than likely a nothingburger. There's just this nagging vibe I get from Hex in the last months; he knows without Niji he is already less than nothing. So why not just run with the already bad perception and lie about what happened to garner the only people who would stick around and watch him: fujosisters. Hex has already shown a habit of running his mouth, not giving a shit about how toxic his fanbase can be, an overinflated ego, and the "joking" remarks about other livers like Enna makes me think he's a desperate attention whore who doesn't have another person to lean on.:baeJam:
I feel like going full tard on Doki would be a career suicide considering he would erase the goodwill out of most of the current community, i doubt Fujos or Sicklings would be at all viable long-term and i doubt he is retarded enough to think that

Top Bottom