Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Bet you it isn't even squid ink, they probably cheaped out and black dyed a cream or tomato sauce.

Further note: Never have squid ink pasta in Japan from a theme cafe, inevitably fake, not fresh squid ink with additives, or its real but the chef doesn't actually know how to bring out the flavor.
Found your answer.
Screenshot_2024-08-30-12-38-08-333_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

It's bitch basic garlic butter sauce dyed black. :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Translation of tweet:

We are reporting violations by those involved with the VTuber agency "Nijisanji". The damage mainly involves taking secret photos of VTubers who hide their faces while working and disseminating the photos to third parties. They also send messages that make fun of their appearance. The fact that such people are in the industry will lead to more victims, and since the VTubers themselves are unaware that they are being secretly filmed, the photos will be made public on a live broadcast at 10:30pm on Sunday, September 1st, due to the accuser's convenience.

Man, what the fuck is happening in Nijisanji?

Could use someone that can parse JP Drama Poster details on this one. Is he saying someone was taking hidden camera photos (in Japan, you have to side-load a camera app that can take them without the shutter sound) or there were hidden cameras? The mocking people for looking terrible on camera doesn't sound like much of anything (aside from maybe being a jerk), but I don't know the laws around "hidden" photos in Japan. There's some room for some real Japanese Legal Autism on this one.
From the bunch of details I can put together, Kore Kore is alleging that a Niji staff member has been secretly filming and taking photos of talents without their knowledge and sharing them to a private group chat where they insult as well as slander them.

Edit: The info was apparently obtained from a whistleblower within the chat group.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Translation of tweet:

We are reporting violations by those involved with the VTuber agency "Nijisanji". The damage mainly involves taking secret photos of VTubers who hide their faces while working and disseminating the photos to third parties. They also send messages that make fun of their appearance. The fact that such people are in the industry will lead to more victims, and since the VTubers themselves are unaware that they are being secretly filmed, the photos will be made public on a live broadcast at 10:30pm on Sunday, September 1st, due to the accuser's convenience.

This seems like something that should be crossposted in general.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Translation of tweet:

Could use someone that can parse JP Drama Poster details on this one. Is he saying someone was taking hidden camera photos (in Japan, you have to side-load a camera app that can take them without the shutter sound) or there were hidden cameras? The mocking people for looking terrible on camera doesn't sound like much of anything (aside from maybe being a jerk), but I don't know the laws around "hidden" photos in Japan. There's some room for some real Japanese Legal Autism on this one.

USS IOWA

Translation of tweet:

From the bunch of details I can put together, Kore Kore is alleging that a Niji staff member has been secretly filming and taking photos of talents without their knowledge and sharing them to a private group chat where they insult as well as slander them.

Don't tell me Niji got cheap on security as well?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Translation of tweet:

losyae.png

niggaphil

Translation of tweet:

Leaking shit in Hololive: Get fired after investigation

Leaking shit in Kurosanji: Nothing Burger gonna happen

Kurosanji win once again!!!!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
SMARRU SHITTY WHITE PIGGU COMPANY STEARU OURRU RIGHTFURRU BRAK COMPANY THRONE?

NOT TODAY, GAIJIN.

Limkin

Niji will fire people who got caught on photos for damaging company reputation and not following safety procedures. Then ask the guy who took them if he has any nudes.

Bug Eater

Also NBinted: Constantly twists Doki's words in the least charitable way possible and calls her a liar, malicious, or stupid, or a combination of all three.
They've latched onto the idea of Doki lying about being given the option to "blacklist" Vivi which is something that she literally never said. The worst you could say is that Doki didn't mention the possible compromise of taking alternating turns at participating - but it's kind of irrelevant when Doki had no problems playing with Vivi in the first place. I think sisters are also a bit confused by the idea of using PR statements to make yourself look good, compared to the Niji EN approach of using PR statements to completely tank your reputation for the foreseeable future.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Crosspost
>Nijisanji staff filming nijisanji vtubers without them knowing
>Kirsche talk about it
>REEEE you freaking FARMER

How? How can you suck Riku's dick so hard? A fucking staff is filming vtubers and somehow you're pissed at people discussing it? Hello?!?!??

Archive

Imagine being more concerned about Kirshe than addressing the fact that Kurosanji staff is stalking their own talents. I almost want to fedpost so bad.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Crosspost

Imagine being more concerned about Kirshe than addressing the fact that Kurosanji staff is stalking their own talents. I almost want to fedpost so bad.
I like how calling it dox info implies that the shit leaked was true and Niji did have this giant of a leak from a random retard
If doki showed .32 picoseconds of a groupchat where someone's hair color leaked they would be calling for a fatwa

Tubedude

They've latched onto the idea of Doki lying about being given the option to "blacklist" Vivi which is something that she literally never said. The worst you could say is that Doki didn't mention the possible compromise of taking alternating turns at participating - but it's kind of irrelevant when Doki had no problems playing with Vivi in the first place. I think sisters are also a bit confused by the idea of using PR statements to make yourself look good, compared to the Niji EN approach of using PR statements to completely tank your reputation for the foreseeable future.
Funny thing is, the compromise about taking alternating turns would be the same thing as "kicking Vivi from this event". If they took alternating turns, Vivi would be removed from this upcoming event and be slotted into a later one. It feels like they're working themselves into a frothing rage over semantics and Doki trying to get in front of possible drama that comes from the more overzealous parts of her fanbase.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Crosspost

The only way i could understand a little is if bint believe korekore will share the videos of the vtubers being filmed without knowing. Which he might be retarded enough to do, but it would end up in a mega lawsuit that korekore probably doesnt want to have.

Top Bottom