"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

Nijisanji L Collection

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm gonna ask an honest question, what are even Vox Akuma typical streams about? With the way the guy behaves on social media and from the scarce clips I've seen of the guy it feels they would all be about either sucking dick or eating pussy.

tgmslc

I'm gonna ask an honest question, what are even Vox Akuma typical streams about? With the way the guy behaves on social media and from the scarce clips I've seen of the guy it feels they would all be about either sucking dick or eating pussy.
Quick look at his recent livestreams, seems like a collection of streamerbait games: Fortnite, Elden Ring, FNAF, Content Warning, etc. So basically edgelord vampire demon boyfriend plays whatever.
1000009976.png

Scroll further and it seems like he used to do a lot more ASMR & general zatsu/chatting streams but moved away from that this year. Tho he also just seems to be streaming less this year, for reasons.

Landphobic

Just don't like it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine paying 7 bucks for a glass of lemonade, and that's with the yen in the dumpster.
All of those niche Japanese cafes are overpriced, whether it's themed on Vox Akuma, any anime or video game series, maids, animals or whatever. If the cafe was shit by the standards of Vox fangirls, or if the cafe closed up and rebranded before scheduled, that would be a Niji "L". Right now, though, Vox fans get a cafe they can go to and Niji gets some money from this. That's not an "L" to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
General FOTMs with some autism games thrown in like Runescape, he had a brief Tekken arc and that was probably the most he played of a singular game besides his Runescape tism

tgmslc

Imagine paying 7 bucks for a glass of lemonade, and that's with the yen in the dumpster.
$7 lemonade is borderline robbery but that's not unique to this, that's just fancy dining overpricing. Honestly its the least insane part of this whole thing, the most insane being: Did homie really think his Powerpoint-ass video warrants a tie-in cafe???
:voxppinyourcoke:

Zyklon Mag

Smelliest007

Looks like squid ink pasta. Not sure what the red mushy stuff is. Tomato sauce? Red chicken?
Bet you it isn't even squid ink, they probably cheaped out and black dyed a cream or tomato sauce.

Further note: Never have squid ink pasta in Japan from a theme cafe, inevitably fake, not fresh squid ink with additives, or its real but the chef doesn't actually know how to bring out the flavor.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Looks like squid ink pasta. Not sure what the red mushy stuff is. Tomato sauce? Red chicken?
Maybe Vox's fangirls lended a hand for that red sauce.

Smelliest007

Ballpark_Look

Hex is back already and baiting something.
A

closedblas

The difficulty of setting up these collab cafes is barely at the level of a merch drop.
The "BOX cafe&space" is basically a storefront package that you just rent for a month, and they take care of decorating, coming up with a menu, all the kitchen staff etc.
Movies do it, anime, kpop/jpop groups, etc.
And the companies just throw in some shitty merch to stock and that's pretty much all the effort that Niji needs to put in.

My hope is that he gets scammed by whatever partner they're using in China.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You would think after 2 or 3 days people would be over it right? Lol who am i kidding, Doki is way too much of an evil person to be forgiven or forgotten. Somebody really need to stop her before she seriously hurt someone.
Screenshot_20240829-231636_X.jpg
Archive
Tweet

Zyklon Mag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spoonfeed us a little, did Hex do anything particularly bad? Aside from being gay?
He's just a flip grifter. The only thing I distinctly remember him doing was bringing the dildo asset on screen. He's been known to seethe, so someone like him will try to find a way to maintain relevance.
You would think after 2 or 3 days people would be over it right? Lol who am i kidding, Doki is way too much of an evil person to be forgiven or forgotten. Somebody really need to stop her before she seriously hurt someone.
View attachment 77092
Archive
Tweet
>on the record privately and publicly lying and misspeaking
>people aren't safe

:mintcrazy:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 77092
Archive
Tweet
i will forever be bemused by the cognitive dissonance of her speaking of Doki as the devil while having the profile pic of one of her best online friends, while supporting Hololive where the Homos supported Doki both in and outside of the corpo. Kiara too. Im still honestly surprised that LexParte aka Shinji had such a direct jab against the black screen video that afaik remains up (i need to double check, though)
And also calling PhaseYamanbas eviul nazis when Mint cant stop gushing about being with the phase girls in nippon

It would be a masterful troll if she was doing it, but its mostly just extreme seethe at a fat chink who was too retarded to off herself twice, sad!

Last edited:

Tubedude

NBinted: I have nothing against Doki and you will never find anything from me that shows I hate her.

Also NBinted: Constantly twists Doki's words in the least charitable way possible and calls her a liar, malicious, or stupid, or a combination of all three.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
NBinted: I have nothing against Doki and you will never find anything from me that shows I hate her.

Also NBinted: Constantly twists Doki's words in the least charitable way possible and calls her a liar, malicious, or stupid, or a combination of all three.

There is the horrifying prospect that she legitimately doesn't see this as hating Doki specifically, this caustic attitude is just how she is.

Top Bottom