"So, why am I graduating? I-iunno"Yuko Yurei

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Have you had this meme ready since before I changed my profile picture or was it hard to make work with my new one? Anyways my point stands, the comparison is pointless. It's like comparing a world class runner to a guy who's just been shot in both legs and wondering why the dude with working legs is first over the line.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Have you had this meme ready since before I changed my profile picture
I made it a long time ago and just wanted to use it while I had the chance.
:BijouBijou:

VSoyBoy

I made it a long time ago and just wanted to use it while I had the chance.
:BijouBijou:
Good thinking. And I appreciate the fact it didn't get to be used earlier, must mean I'm doing something right at least.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Oh, fair, I guess I could compare him to someone who was in Hololive less than a year.
View attachment 76935
Jesus H. Wasn't Hex one of NijiEN's top earners by the end? How's his graduation so utterly mogged by Sana's?

Because Sana is Eternal. Stream Astrogirl.

tgmslc

Stop using dead Holos for your disgusting slapfights with a bunch of worthless swine who just take all of this as further justification to plot for Holo's downfall, specially fucking aqua, can't this wait a day or two?
:yagooatbat:
The sisters apparently hatelurking this forum and probably this very thread aren't gonna wait for the tears to dry. I want them to take as much psychic damage as possible while they're ferretting around in here, digging for ammo to use in their never-ending Hater War.
6 Years vs not even 2 Years, 2.2 million subs vs 300k, female vs male, company in good standing vs company in decline. Why bother making this comparison? You're exposing your simple mindedness, retard.
You're right, I'm sorry. Still, tho, you have to admit: it is a little bit funny.

Smelliest007

I think there's a sizeable market for a vtuber company that integrates male and female vtubers, rather than having them separate, and instead of concentrating on concerts and idol stuff, focuses on community events and game tournaments and shit like that.
I like the idea but cynically, I think there's only one future with a mixed gender corp.
The fanbase will always be split by people who can't meet in the middle because they favor one gender over the other. You're looking at stagnation when either one part of the fanbase pushes the other out and/or one gender will be inevitably left behind. Without wrangling how the talents deal with each other and the fan factions, there's always going to be tension that will boil over at some point. And I don't think that wrangling is worth in the long term investment.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
2 million yen in supa's on a graduation stream? That's cute.
View attachment 76933
As if we needed further evidence that this rivalry is completely one-sided. Hololive stays winning, better luck next time sisters.
Numberfagging (bad) :botanheadshake:

Oh, fair, I guess I could compare him to someone who was in Hololive less than a year.
View attachment 76935
Jesus H. Wasn't Hex one of NijiEN's top earners by the end? How's his graduation so utterly mogged by Sana's?
Numberfagging (pro-Sana) ((good)) :pekonod:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
2 million yen in supa's on a graduation stream? That's cute.
View attachment 76933
As if we needed further evidence that this rivalry is completely one-sided. Hololive stays winning, better luck next time sisters.
About 265 thousand dollars. And Cover lets the talents keep Cover's cut of their graduation IIRC. Good for her, she deserves every cent of it.
View attachment 76935

Hex was a big fish in a small pond. Luxiem had non-event gaming streams in 2022 (Niji's best year by far) that had more in superchats than Hex's entire graduation.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 15-18-32 Videos analysis reports on Luca Kaneshiro【NIJISANJI EN】 - PL...png

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 15-23-17 Videos analysis reports on Vox Akuma【NIJISANJI EN】 - PLAYBOARD.png

To be fair to Hex, these are still among Luxiem's bigger streams on playboard, 15k is certainly nothing to sneeze at. But even at their best, Niji has always played second fiddle to Hololive. And it has never been a particularly close comparison.

Smelliest007

About 265 thousand dollars. And Cover lets the talents keep Cover's cut of their graduation IIRC. Good for her, she deserves every cent of it.

Hex was a big fish in a small pond. Luxiem had non-event gaming streams in 2022 (Niji's best year by far) that had more in superchats than Hex's entire graduation.

View attachment 76949

View attachment 76950
To be fair to Hex, these are still among Luxiem's bigger streams on playboard, 15k is certainly nothing to sneeze at. But even at their best, Niji has always played second fiddle to Hololive. And it has never been a particularly close comparison.
I can only hope soon NijiEN won't be playing any fiddle, except world's saddest violin.

tgmslc

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stop using dead Holos for your disgusting slapfights with a bunch of worthless swine who just take all of this as further justification to plot for Holo's downfall, specially fucking aqua, can't this wait a day or two?
:yagooatbat:
I've already warned you, it's tough being the king.
>people are interested in how their biggest competitor is responding to this
Welcome to the top, everyone's always going to be asking "What's Holo going to do?!" whenever something big happens in the industry, especially in regards to their biggest competitor.

Tubedude

Wasn't it mentioned before that NBinted purposefully uses that Mint pfp to piss people off, or was that just a theory?

I have to say, I find it funny that Nijisanji, one of the objectively most worker hostile companies in the vtuber space, is the company that got the twitter lefties fervently defending it all the time.

NBinted, to you since you love to ego search, your continued defense of Nijisanji makes your supposed beliefs fall flat. Even us "evil right wingers" can see that it is a horrible as fuck company and think as such, not because it pandered to your crowd or "went woke", but because it has objectively treated it's employees like absolute shit.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

Wasn't it mentioned before that NBinted purposefully uses that Mint pfp to piss people off, or was that jsut a theory?
I mean its obvious Bint uses it as a deflection, they barely tweet about Mint and have been tweeting their spiels while Mint is streaming. Doesn't make them any less of a menhera especially with this latest meltdown.

Bug Eater

SEApest is definitely lurking the forums, I think you got to her.

View attachment 76892
They can call Doki an asshole all they want but you have to be seriously delusional to think that she owes these fuckers anything, her behaviour was more than reasonable given everything that has happened. They're lucky that Sajam seems to be a pretty chill guy because I think a lot of event organizers would have second thoughts about inviting Niji livers ever again after seeing how insufferable their fanbase can be. (I feel bad for Vivi because most of these people weren't even her fans to begin with)

Smelliest007

They can call Doki an asshole all they want but you have to be seriously delusional to think that she owes these fuckers anything, her behaviour was more than reasonable given everything that has happened. They're lucky that Sajam seems to be a pretty chill guy because I think a lot of event organizers would have second thoughts about inviting Niji livers ever again after seeing how insufferable their fanbase can be. (I feel bad for Vivi because most of these people weren't even her fans to begin with)
Insufferable AND when it's a public event, they don't even buy tickets and go!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
IMG_20240830_023241.jpg

Someone ought to stop letting this guy cook. Literally. I don't think the Niji sisters even thought his "movie" was all that good to warrant a cafe. Could've gone for a better theme but Niji chose this shit instead.

Here's the site advertising the campaign. The previews of the food are quite... interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

View attachment 77052
Someone ought to stop letting this guy cook. Literally. I don't think the Niji sisters even thought his "movie" was all that good to warrant a cafe. Could've gone for a better theme but Niji chose this shit instead.

Here's the site advertising the campaign. The previews of the food are quite... interesting to say the least.
The only explanation is Vox is fucking a manager. :baeJam:

dumdum did nothing wrong

tgmslc

View attachment 77052

My god, this menu is so edgy a sickling is gonna use it to cut with.
1000009972.png

1000009974.png

1000009975.png

Bro really is aiming for the 40-year-old Hot Topic fujoshi crowd.

Top Bottom