"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

Nijisanji L Collection

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
At this point i'm not sure who is worse, the company or its fans. Nijisanji, the Clique, and the Sisters all deserve each other.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
SEApest is definitely lurking the forums, I think you got to her.

View attachment 76892
100%
chrome_xnvsXeSBVE.png

Edit: When you inevitably read this forum, I just want you to know you're a huge femboy and you should tell everyone on Twitter how mean people are to you outside your small echo chamber.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The SEA creature screeches out in pain as it attacks you. There's only two archetypical types of people that would still defend NijiEN endlessly while seeking every opportunity to lambaste Dokibird after everything that has happened. The first type is the inherently disingenuous that sees all the horrendous acts that Niji has done and decided to twist the truth more than a twizzler, producing the most blatant propaganda possible. The second type is the hilariously misinformed that either don't know much or were fed the most bald-faced lies by their fellow Nijisisters of the situation and are acting the aforementioned propaganda without realizing it.

The latter is partially forgivable because they've been lied to but they are still responsible for not doing their own due diligence before jumping into the fray and arguing in defense of the company. The former are sad and pathetic wretches that live equally sad and pathetic lives. This disappointment of a person is unable to accept that the company they've been emotionally invested into is a legitimate black company and is often downright malicious to its own talents. Because of their mental instability, they have mentally aligned themselves with the company and thus perceive any slight against the company as a slight against them. They refuse to accept that, for their life is already too horrible to support that emotional damage, resulting in them coping by concocting the most inane and fanciful arguments in defense of the company.

@GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR called it best, Dokibird is the ultimate personification that their company is morally reprehensible. She was pushed to attempt twice but she overcame their abuse. Dokibird became a beloved member of the vtubing community after leaving as everyone rallied around her and she continues to shine bright with a very successful career as she constantly laughs in joy. When a wretch like Bint sees Dokibird laugh, they see it as Dokibird laughing at them. Bint would do the world and themselves a favor if they were to find a tall building to swan dive off of. Deep down they know this is true but they wake up each morning attempting to not think about their own lives and distract themselves with online entertainment.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm not an eloquent nor verbose person so here's my message:
FUCK YOU

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think you people get too mad over one retard. Bint is sad and pathetic mingling with sad and pathetic people with whom he cries into the void on the internet before going to bed. Only to wake up for 9/5 job he hates and that pays peanuts, but he feels tied to for one reason or another. You dont cry for virtual change if you have anything going on in real life. Or a hobby.

tgmslc

View attachment 76639
Here's the Hololyzer numbers for Hex's graduation stream. Beat Kyo's graduation superchats by a million yen but still small potatoes compared to most other Niji graduation streams.
2 million yen in supa's on a graduation stream? That's cute.
1000009959.png

As if we needed further evidence that this rivalry is completely one-sided. Hololive stays winning, better luck next time sisters.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 76933
As if we needed further evidence that this rivalry is completely one-sided. Hololive stays winning, better luck next time sisters.
Ew, dont compare Aqua one of the pillar of vtubing to the dildo asset guy.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
because numbers and because shes winning and getting all those sponsorships and shes everywhere and shes loud so she cannot be ignored and she is living example of abuse company inflicts on people and her overcoming that and laughing at the face of adversity breaks their worldview as both chinese and niji fans that they HAVE TO hate her to save their own sanity
Sanctions are getting so rough that Ivans can no longer afford punctuation.

tgmslc

Ew, dont compare Aqua one of the pillar of vtubing to the dildo asset guy.
Oh, fair, I guess I could compare him to someone who was in Hololive less than a year.
1000009961.png

Jesus H. Wasn't Hex one of NijiEN's top earners by the end? How's his graduation so utterly mogged by Sana's?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus H. Wasn't Hex one of NijiEN's top earners by the end? How's his graduation so utterly mogged by Sana's?
on a cursory google search, June to August seem to be the major deadlines for chink university entrances, with the former being the largest timetable and the latter being the last one for a lot of institutions

:ameliaThink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stop using dead Holos for your disgusting slapfights with a bunch of worthless swine who just take all of this as further justification to plot for Holo's downfall, specially fucking aqua, can't this wait a day or two?
:yagooatbat:

Smelliest007

Hex is dead, NijiEN is dead all because of Emperor Lelouch. Never forget.

1627448569785.jpg

VSoyBoy

View attachment 76933
6 Years vs not even 2 Years, 2.2 million subs vs 300k, female vs male, company in good standing vs company in decline. Why bother making this comparison? You're exposing your simple mindedness, retard.

Limkin

6 Years vs not even 2 Years, 2.2 million subs vs 300k, female vs male, company in good standing vs company in decline. Why bother making this comparison, you're exposing your simple mindedness, retard.
He could've just asked to get a normal fanbase and not have to graduate

VSoyBoy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's sad to see how badly Nijisanji is being so badly bodied here. Nijisanji really could have been a contender if they hadn't done everything in their power to fuck their brand up, pinched pennies at the expense of future income, and badly mismanaged the EN branch, the talents there and their company in general. I think there's a sizeable market for a vtuber company that integrates male and female vtubers, rather than having them separate, and instead of concentrating on concerts and idol stuff, focuses on community events and game tournaments and shit like that.

Oh well, hope most of the talents at Niji get treated better in their next lives. There's plenty of stellar talents at Nijisanji, they deserved much better than what they got.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
6 Years vs not even 2 Years, 2.2 million subs vs 300k, female vs male, company in good standing vs company in decline. Why bother making this comparison? You're exposing your simple mindedness, retard.
So... total hololive victory? :wawaspazzing:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh, fair, I guess I could compare him to someone who was in Hololive less than a year.
View attachment 76935
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-01T170859.782.png

Limkin

But she wasn't in 10th generation of her branch! And she wasn't in 7th branch of her company! And she has giant tits! And she wasn't a budget version of another liver! And her channel wasn't repeatedly demonetized! And her audience wasn't trying to get into a university at the time of graduation! And her channel wasn't botted to hell with fake subs!
Feel free to add more I ran out of imagination

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
:pippanumbers:

Slight counterpoint, he debuted as a male vtuber during the peak of male vtubing thanks to Luxiem's fujo baiting, and also pandering extremely very hard to china (both shown below), he honestly did seemingly play the algorithm or current market better than Aqua or most other vtubers, imo, so it is kinda telling that the months of fire for Niji were enough to not give a (slightly past the company's prime) goldenboy that big of a parachute.

msxxGPF.jpeg

He outright earned less than Nina, where a single part of her 20 hour marathon earned more than his graduation lap, the 1st part is roughly the same amount of time streamed as Hex, they were both in the company for roughtly the same amount of time, Nina was only in Nijsanji for roughtly 2 weeks more than Hex when she graduated

GvlpxFJ.pngrMpPt6o.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom