"We should mirror our brains not the controller"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji L Collection

JusticeDog

Feel bad for Vivi, she isn't even going to be able to just enjoy being part of the tourney from all this shit. You can bet management is going to be breathing down her neck the entire time making sure she doesn't speak to Doki or says anything "wrong" and these morons are going to be lurking in chat and Twitter looking for any excuse to blame everything on her.

:pomuStare:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
These people are magical levels of retarded. It's truly amazing.

Doki: "I said I would leave if it would be easier for everyone because I'm sorta less relevant to be there I feel."
Doki: "Sajam even asked me if I was okay and comfortable with it a few days ago, and if I was really uncomfortable and stressed out about the whole situation they won't let them participate."
NDF TL: "Did you fuckin see doki liek, tooootally blame veeeevee and KneejiSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANji for her almost having to leave? OhMiGAWD it's disgusting."

What level of deranged fuckwit are you to be doing these wild mental gymnastics? I ALSO like how Doki's level of Bond villain just increases every couple of months.
"She had their names on a document or something maybe?"
"No she had their names and addresses and was implying she would leak them we think."
"Doki probably told Niji to back off or she was going to DAWXXXXXXXXXX their remaining talents because she's a bitch!"

Binted also continues to be a stellar top level moron among a crowd of retards. Who the fuck is blacklisting who? Doki flat out said she would go leave the event to avoid problems. Doki refused to remove the other person even when given the option. If anything evidence would suggest Niji kept Vivi out of the last tournament. Doki spends basically any moment this shit kicks up telling people to chill out and not to cause problems. While the other side sits there STILL trying to assassinate her character and claim people are attack dogging on her orders and NOT doing it on their own because you people won't stop being basket cases who can't leave her be.

Though I appreciate the classic textbook mention of facism in there. When I think of Fascism I definitely think of a chubby asian girl who loves to laugh at dumb shit for 5 minutes at a time. Especially when her best claim to fame of "attacking" the company she used to work at is... breaking down in the middle of her return stream and saying she tried to keep it out of the public and between lawyers as they had a few talents broadcast how evil she is.

Last edited:

Limkin

These Nijjers should just kill themselves. In minecraft, but realistic minecraft, super realistic minecraft
Your kindness disgusts me. There is a far better place for them than an afterlife

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
These people are magical levels of retarded. It's truly amazing.

Doki: "I said I would leave if it would be easier for everyone because I'm sorta less relevant to be there I feel."
NDF TL: "Did you fuckin see doki liek, tooootally blame veeeevee and KneejiSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANji for her almost having to leave? OhMiGAWD it's disgusting."

What level of deranged fuckwit are you to be doing these wild mental gymnastics? I ALSO like how Doki's level of Bond villain just increases every couple of months.
"She had their names on a document or something maybe?"
"No she had their names and addresses and was implying she would leak them we think."
"Doki probably told Niji to back off or she was going to DAWXXXXXXXXXX their remaining talents because she's a bitch!"

Binted also continues to be a stellar top level moron among a crowd of retards. Who the fuck is blacklisting who? Doki flat out said she would go to avoid problems. If anything evidence would suggest Niji kept Vivi out of the last tournament. Doki spends basically any moment this shit kicks up telling people to chill out and not to cause problems. While the other side sits there STILL trying to assassinate her character and claim people are attack dogging on her orders and NOT doing it on their own because you people won't stop being basket cases who can't leave her be.

Though I appreciate the classic textbook mention of facism in there. When I think of Fascism I definitely think of a chubby asian girl who loves to laugh at dumb shit for 5 minutes at a time. Especially when her best claim to fame of "attacking" the company she used to work at is... breaking down in the middle of her return stream and saying she tried to keep it out of the public and between lawyers as they had a few talents broadcast how evil she is.
Wait, they are mad at doki? I genuinely thought they were mad at people shitting all over reddit and twitter because i cant see in what world are Doki's words harmful in any way. Well thats pathetic but not surprising.

Hey Nbinted i know you love ego searching and you have posted screenshots of the forum before. I got that for you.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Completely forgetting what Mint's gone on to say about her own experiences at Niji,
I won't clip it because it's membership content but Mint had a membership stream fairly recently and had a bit of a emotional moment reflecting on whatever the fuck Niji did to her. She mentioned nothing specific but remembering past trauma turned a fun memberzatsu into a depressing chat with her audibly crying for a few minutes real fast.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Wait, they are mad at doki? I genuinely thought they were mad at people shitting all over reddit and twitter because i cant see in what world are Doki's words harmful in any way. Well thats pathetic but not surprising.

Hey Nbinted i know you love ego searching and you have posted screenshots of the forum before. I got that for you.
View attachment 76850

Actually I had to edit my other post a bit because I'm a dumbass and forgot it was corrected, but this post gave the correct context/transcript-
The part about Doki being willing to bow out is inaccurate. Sajam asked Doki if participating along with Victoria would make her uncomfortable, and he was willing to kick Victoria if Doki asked. Doki says she was surprised he asked her that, because she feels like she would be the easier one to kick since she sucks at fighting games.

Transcription of Doki's comments (with filler words and stuttering removed):
Or just the clip itself I guess

Which still doesn't make her seem as bad as they want either way, but they live in a state of permanantly malding over her existence. Checking it again actually makes it funnier because she says the shit they're trying to whine about anyway: That it "wouldn't be fair" to have kicked Vivi over it all and so on.
So it's actually more like... they're mad at her for NOT taking the option given to her to kick the OTHER person out then? I guess their logic was "It didn't need to be said!"
She does a section saying things are set up to be chill, safe, and a good time for all and they immediately went into NDF mode by attacking Doki and her fans by claiming she was stuck tard wrangling them into not starting shit. Even though I bet they would have had rrats flying out of their anus if Doki avoided mentioning the whole situation.

I dunno man, I'm a dumbass but I still can't work on their level of retard logic.

Smelliest007

Bro what fucking guilt does Doki have? Sisters are frying my brain with the circular logic.
c0f481ec96ec6143cfba8523ec56d0ef.png

ae550a63bfb9ea5d6fcd89daf0948821.png
09124f937097e40486d86b7aec157b11.png
bd0d7a4f58137d0c338222f63895e52b.png

]

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

chihirogumi

Yes, how dare Doki fake kr1lling (just say kill you pussy) herself and recording my load Vox.
View attachment 76848

Bint is losing her mind
https://xcancel.com/NBinted/status/1828426469908856941

View attachment 76849
I know it's selfish and she shouldn't have to dirty her hands, but I hope Mint publicly flogs this retard on Twitter for posting such inane shit with her face on it.
Feel bad for Vivi, she isn't even going to be able to just enjoy being part of the tourney from all this shit. You can bet management is going to be breathing down her neck the entire time making sure she doesn't speak to Doki or says anything "wrong" and these morons are going to be lurking in chat and Twitter looking for any excuse to blame everything on her.

:pomuStare:
On top of that, let's not forget Selen was one of her favorites going into Niji. Girl must be feeling trapped.

View attachment 76850
I'd rather Bintard sees this classic clip from Beatani.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Screenshot-2024-08-27-at-6-18-44-PM.png%22 alt=%22Screenshot-2024-08-27-at-6-18-44-PM

That was pretty brutal*, to be fair:

*) for Gumi anyway.....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I won't clip it because it's membership content but Mint had a membership stream fairly recently and had a bit of a emotional moment reflecting on whatever the fuck Niji did to her. She mentioned nothing specific but remembering past trauma turned a fun memberzatsu into a depressing chat with her audibly crying for a few minutes real fast.
[This post has been redacted to due to excessive glowing]

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah Bint keep focusing on Doki and ignore all the shit Mint said about her time at Nijisanji
The sheer mental gymnastics that bint guy must go through to be a Mint fan while talking all this shit about Doki and ballwashing Niji is unimaginable. Completely forgetting what Mint's gone on to say about her own experiences at Niji, she's also a big friend of Doki's and the two have collaborated several times. How does he reconcile that? Is he just bitter about their friendship? Hate Doki all you want, man, but your oshi got TOMATOED and there's nothing you can do about it :dokiSmug:

Also, according to that last guy, Doki is a fascist now? The woman who bravely stood up to a billion dollar corporation, suffering years of belittlement, sabotage, and harassment, both within and without said corporation? Isn't that more like communism? I thought Nijifags would be into that sort of thing.
They don't watch Mint, it's all a smokescreen so they can pretend they aren't a Nijisister. Doesn't even talk at all about the fucking concert she just had. You know that thing that was a huge moment for their supposed oshi. Just retweeted some stuff from others about it. At most they watch clips.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How strange all these sister attacks against people they hate have so many likes but so few replies or quote tweets... almost like they are coordinated...
Nah, I'm just schizo.
Yeah, that's just how they operate. The Nijisis crowd has a huge overlap with kpop stans and use the same tactics as them. They utilize numerous twitter alt accounts to "like" spam tweets to make themselves appear bigger and more important than they are.
The only redeeming part of Purple Keemstar was when he called out Bint in discord as being from SEA

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Punished Lurker

Messed up the post, writing it again
Bro what fucking guilt does Doki have? Sisters are frying my brain with the circular logic.
So I found out what the thread of the second guy is talking about, Sajam made a stream and he talked a little bit about the situation, I recommend watching the whole section because the guy explains it in the chillest way possible and calls out all rratmakers

I remember some time ago someone posted a clip of him talking about Doki being in the last tournament and also explained it in the chillest way possible, this new clip only cements my opinion of him :lisafingerguns:
Special shout out to minute 24, it just encapsulates this whole situation perfectly
Is that stream still up? I always forget to buy her membership, might as well start now

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
I was gonna post these at the time but never got around to it, a couple short excerpts transcribed...

"I would put, like, my whole soul into my projects and…. with how things kind of like ended up being I was like 'gosh, what was the point'…"

“There’s still one thing that people don’t know about that I’m still not very much over…. It comes in waves where it really weighs on me…”

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
HOW THE FUCK SISTERS KEEP IGNORING THE MILLIONS OF DIRT THAT EX-NIJIS throw against NIjisanji???
Why they are so obsessed with Dokibird :dokiWTF:?
because numbers and because shes winning and getting all those sponsorships and shes everywhere and shes loud so she cannot be ignored and she is living example of abuse company inflicts on people and her overcoming that and laughing at the face of adversity breaks their worldview as both chinese and niji fans that they HAVE TO hate her to save their own sanity

Smelliest007

Messed up the post, writing it again

So I found out what the thread of the second guy is talking about, Sajam made a stream and he talked a little bit about the situation, I recommend watching the whole section because the guy explains it in the chillest way possible and calls out all rratmakers
Yeah, the only machination going on is sisters trying to turn this into a "Doki is BPD whore who is somehow in the wrong for being offered a comfortable time at Sajam Slam."
65f.png
:sperg:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
“There’s still one thing that people don’t know about that I’m still not very much over…. It comes in waves where it really weighs on me…”
This is almost certainly the "missed opportunity" she wasn't able to do thanks to Nijisanji that she cried over in a members' stream as Pomu back in 2023.

The ultimate irony would be if it was she was originally planned to collab with MGS instead of Calli and wasn't able to due to Kurosanji being retarded. The irony would be because how much Nijitards whined about Calli getting the sponsorship over Pomu, as if Pomu had somehow been a choice.

Top Bottom