"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

tgmslc

Wheres elira? By the amount of the merch she gets youd think she is more popular than scarle
Couldn't say for certain but I can wildly speculate. My theories are:

1. Elira's in every goddamn merch drop so her gachi-tier fans have long since pissed away their savings.
2. The rrat about her stealing every sponsored merch collab is true - including & especially the ones that she has no synergy with.
3. Elira isn't actually that popular & only seems like it because she's the de facto leader/manager of the EN branch.
4. Scarle is actually just way cuter than Elira and has a much sexier model than Elira.

1000009796.jpg

fortnitesmasherX

Limkin

4. Scarle is actually just way cuter than Elira and has a much sexier model than Elira.
You had me before this part, all you choco lovers have no taste

Stunned But Dumb

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bug Eater

Vivi and Kunai debuted in October 2023 and we're almost 2 months away from a 1 year anniversary. Considering how they likely signed at least a couple months ahead of their debuts, there's a very real chance they signed a 2 year contract. I hope it was only something like a 15 month contract so they graduate soon and leave that Hanamori nepohire alone in his own gen.
At this point I'm waiting for the termination letter, at least assuming that her PL is talking about Niji and not her health issues. (I think the way she worded that tweet sounds a lot more like the former than the latter)

As a side note, in the end the official Niji EN Twitter account never mentioned anything regarding her hiatus or the cancellation of memberships which raises more questions as to what is actually going on behind the scenes. The lack of notice for the memberships in particular seems really crazy to me.

tgmslc

You had me before this part, all you choco lovers have no taste
I dunno, man, I've just seen a handful of clips of Scarle freaking out that are kind cute.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I dunno, man, I've just seen a handful of clips of Scarle freaking out that are kind cute.

Why that video has age restriction? :pomuStare:
I tought you say she was cute?

Limkin

Smelliest007

Cute and funny
There is no cute and funny to be had with Scarle.

"Teehee, I'm going to mention my past life in a totally accidental way and mention how hard my life used to be~".

Kyo please,
:tenmakys:
What I'd give for Tenma to dunk and shit on this wigger.

Couldn't say for certain but I can wildly speculate. My theories are:

1. Elira's in every goddamn merch drop so her gachi-tier fans have long since pissed away their savings.
2. The rrat about her stealing every sponsored merch collab is true - including & especially the ones that she has no synergy with.
3. Elira isn't actually that popular & only seems like it because she's the de facto leader/manager of the EN branch.
ITS TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:baeJam:

JusticeDog

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, most of the charts are generally tainted data because a genderfag asking their followers what gender they are is not useful data, but I feel that this chart is worth looking at.
I'd like to see a similar question posed to a more randomized group but I feel that the data here about timezone spread is interesting enough to consider further (I'd also like to do a similar chart for "what times do you watch vtubers" and chart that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Look forward to Scarle graduating and immediately joining VAllure :pekomusliml:
According to her stats, if Dudelewd wants more gay guy rep, Scarle would be top of the hook list for acquisitions

But how do you monetize gay dudes like that

:pochiidontlikeit:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
But how do you monetize gay dudes like that
Not sure, but I have at least one idea:
1724268658456.png

Shes too much of a cringelord to be an actual whore
Is there really that much of a difference? I can at least somewhat respect VAllure, unrepentant whores that they are, for being just that: unrepentant. They never pretend to be anything other than what they say they are. Scarle going so hard on the coombait titles and the coombait model and all the gross whore shit she does yet still trying to play herself off as some anxious nerdy UWU virgin who totally wouldn't do any of this stuff IRL comes off as half-assed and insecure, to me. Either be a whore or be normal.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not sure, but I have at least one idea:
View attachment 76345

Is there really that much of a difference? I can at least somewhat respect VAllure, unrepentant whores that they are, for being just that: unrepentant. They never pretend to be anything other than what they say they are. Scarle going so hard on the coombait titles and the coombait model and all the gross whore shit she does yet still trying to play herself off as some anxious nerdy UWU virgin who totally wouldn't do any of this stuff IRL comes off as half-assed and insecure, to me. Either be a whore or be normal.
Depending on what counts for VAllure and if Scarle's PL has had any actual adult content, she doesnt actually seem to have any sort of shit that meets the criteria for Vallure's bullet point of having engaged in R18 content in the past.
VAllure actually understandibly has that policy of making sure all applicants are familiar with the idea of selling R18 shit, Scarle doesnt seem to have any unless her Niji stuff counts
Like you said, VAllure has unrepentant whores and people very familiar with the setbacks and issues coom content has, i dont know if Scarle actually would be savvy enough around these

Top Bottom