"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She hasn't streamed for three months, so im almost sure we're close to her graduation.
People will try to tell you that this is somehow part of the negligible impact of Selen being terminated by Nijisanji.

frz

I am late but have something interesting, he is in Rikka's team for vsai6. For vsai there are 23 possible "ranking points" which correlates to how good each player is based on their highest rank for the game. Only Aoi and Rikka's team have players that add up to 18 points out of 23, basically under leveled. I wonder if he's an old man just like Rikka or just an OG. Not a stars fun but it's an interesting last hurah for him and his "gen mate" Harusaki Air. Subtle underdogs for me. Ruins Hal's numbers and kinda is funny for Niji.
Rikka is ranked as master and naruse is ranked as diamond 4, both of them is pretty high point wise and there is enough room to get another master if they are serious about winning, but they went for 4fun option with a platinum 4 harusaki air instead.

Naruse is a vsaikyou regular. I think he is just like chihiro who realizes nijisanji doesnt do much for him, graduate and goes right back into the CR sphere tournaments.

The stars are good gamers, most of them are master at the games they play. But often forgotten because nobody cares about the stars in the first place

Last edited:

frz

Fun tidbit, 3 months ago, naruse naru actually won the nijisanji mariokart tournament
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd the nijisister dogpiled him for winning because their favorite lost.
Picrel from /vt/. I checked and couldn't see these comments on his channel, and knowing nijisanji doesn't have a manager. More than likely he personally read and deleted them himself, one by one
1724139435476000.png
-
"retire!!!" "Ok I will"

Honestly though. Id crack the fuck up if someone use "you are not the protagonist" to insult me. That's so fucking strange. It's like they live in a different dimension than normal humans

Last edited:

Limkin

To be fair, Kotoka didn't stream for like 6 months.
Kotoka seems more likely to be a suspension not willingly not streaming. Unlike her Kunai actually appeared in collabs during that time, she just avoids her own channel like a plague

USS IOWA

Fun tidbit, 3 months ago, naruse naru actually won the nijisanji mariokart tournament
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd the nijisister dogpiled him for winning because their favorite lost.
Picrel from /vt/. I checked and couldn't see these comments on his channel, and knowing nijisanji doesn't have a manager. More than likely he personally read and deleted them himself, one by one
1724139435476000.png
-
"retire!!!" "Ok I will"

Honestly though. Id crack the fuck up if someone use "you are not the protagonist" to insult me. That's so fucking strange. It's like they live in a different dimension than normal humans

Speak of the devil.

x Hades Stamps

Vivi and Kunai debuted in October 2023 and we're almost 2 months away from a 1 year anniversary. Considering how they likely signed at least a couple months ahead of their debuts, there's a very real chance they signed a 2 year contract. I hope it was only something like a 15 month contract so they graduate soon and leave that Hanamori nepohire alone in his own gen.
Yeah…this kind of thing makes me glad I’m indie. Not saying all corpos are bad, and Niji had been showing signs for awhile, but many that are bad, you have no way of knowing. If they are showing signs, you can also easily fail to notice the red flags. At this point, the only major thing that happened was the Sayu disaster, and the Dokibird catastrophe hadn’t happened yet.
Anyway, my point is, if you do sign with an agency, make sure you have thoroughly checked for red flags, and make sure you have a way out if it goes to crap. Don’t enter the Hotel California. Poor Sunny.
To be fair, Kotoka didn't stream for like 6 months.
Yeah, but she also wasn’t PL-posting the bads.
People will try to tell you that this is somehow part of the negligible impact of Selen being terminated by Nijisanji.
Yup, negligi—wait! You can’t all leave!!

Speak of the devil.

Ah, Google Translate, may you never cease to amuse us
Screenshot 2024-08-20 104253.png

tgmslc

Dunno how much of an L it is but Niji released some interesting demographics info.
1000009777.png

1000009778.png

1000009779.png

Love to see hard numeric confirmation that the average Nijisanji fan is, in fact, a Chinese fujoshi.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Limkin

Dunno how much of an L it is but Niji released some interesting demographics info.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "non-binary" actually "prefer not to mention", and they are trying to push the wrong narrative? A good amount of people pick it despite not identifying as non-binary, simply because they don't want to share too much info for surveys, out of concerns that this info would be sold.
Also this graph shows higher percentage of females than their eshop chart, which means, on average, a male fan is more likely to spend money than a female fan. All of this fujoshi are just shitting up chat, driving away regular fans, and aren't even spending money

VSoyBoy

Last edited:

tgmslc

Where is this from? Everything I can find of this is that it's fan made and there are no official posts by Anycolor about it. How was this info collected?
Ok, my bad, so it was pulled together by someone on Twitter:

According to the creator, they posted a link on Twitter to a survey. So probably a bit colored by whomever follows them but they're saying the survey received over 1700 responses.

That's a pretty decent sample size imo, so I feel like this survey's probably at least a good indicator of trends in the NijiEN sphere.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ok, my bad, so it was pulled together by someone on Twitter:

According to the creator, they posted a link on Twitter to a survey. So probably a bit colored by whomever follows them but they're saying the survey received over 1700 responses.

That's a pretty decent sample size imo, so I feel like this survey's probably at least a good indicator of trends in the NijiEN sphere.

So the Twitter, English-speaking Fan Base. Yeah, that jives.

VSoyBoy

So probably a bit colored by whomever follows
You think so?
Screenshot 2024-08-20 183142.jpg

Real scientific

It's Fluff. A nice project but not representative in the slightest.

frz

View attachment 76251
View attachment 76252
View attachment 76253
Love to see hard numeric confirmation that the average Nijisanji fan is, in fact, a Chinese fujoshi.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Correction. Utc+7 and utc+8 is SEAtime.
Since this is done by random english fan on twitter. I doubt that many or if any chinese fans participated.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "non-binary" actually "prefer not to mention", and they are trying to push the wrong narrative? A good amount of people pick it despite not identifying as non-binary, simply because they don't want to share too much info for surveys, out of concerns that this info would be sold.
Also this graph shows higher percentage of females than their eshop chart, which means, on average, a male fan is more likely to spend money than a female fan. All of this fujoshi are just shitting up chat, driving away regular fans, and aren't even spending money
I personally dont think a straight male will ever pick non-binary in their life time. But I can be wrong.
Also SEA sisters are poor.
Correct me if im wrong but I heard even luxiem merch is struggling to be sold out.

ex_lurker

Sample size is useless if the group you're picking from is not representative of the whole.

It's like a crypto evangelist asking 2000 thousands of his followers if they've ever used Bitcoin. It's a nice sample size but says nothing about the overall population.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Malchior

Honestly, even if this is extremely biased I found so funny that Mr. "in my opinion that wasn't harassment" didn't show up :selenpointandlaugh:

Top Bottom