"You guys think I'm just a useless, single, 30-year-old woman, right? Just a tired, unmarried, thirtyish office lady who can't keep her room clean huh?"Houshou Marine

Nijisanji L Collection

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
The nijisanji subs is still on lockdown lmao
Nijisanji staffs nuked everything and has been posting nothing but happy birthday post
Some guy said "Please rename this into r/nijibirthdays" on the hex post, the mod got mad and locked comments too.
Holy shit my fucking sides lmao! :deztheroom:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
On the topic of Luxiem, is Shu the least controversial member? I know he came from Elira's group, but has he actually done anything close to as dumb as the other members?
I haven't watched him much, but he seemed ok to me (my rock solid endorsement).
He has not done any yabs unlike his fellow Hanamori clique members. He is by far the most professional in NijiEN when it comes to not crashing himself to yab.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Limkin

I wonder what Mint meant by this.
Sick refers to her being mentally ill after working for Nijisanji. She highlights it further by framing the sentence as if she is talking to herself. "Next" is an obvious one as she completely left the character behind and moved on to new avenues. "Nondescript" is also obvious because NDA didn't run out yet, so she can't describe her previous experience in details. "Puppet" means the lack of artistic control she had over direction of her character and a channel. "Big thoughts and holding secrets" is as transparent as it gets - she knows everything and is not afraid to use it. "Sturdy" is a personal fuck you to management who tried to break her mentally and make her feel worthless, she is directly telling them it did not work and she is stronger than ever
All in all, there wasn't any kind of hidden meanings, she spelled everything outloud

x Hades Stamps

Seed Ch. - stopped clipping elira, clipped a few nerissa then mint then goes missing, might have done a flip
Appears to be planning to return as a Hololive clipper (Twitter).
Gurin Observation Channel - a Petra clippers, but a lot of elira since they interact. Went missing early Dec 2023
Still active on Twitter, but no longer
Shuriken of Spades - Enna clippers, still clipping, you really can't beat the cuck allegations though.....
Screenshot 2024-08-19 180343.png

Wait, what? Seems like she’s being as subtle as a sledgehammer…about leaving. Seems weird, but haven’t watched it.
This cucklord actually copyright striked a reaction channel for watching his video.
Yeesh. No idea what the video was like, but it’s generally pretty easy to make reaction content transformative.
I wonder what Mint meant by this.
I don’t know, she’s being really subtle about it (/j /s)

Smelliest007

frz

Appears to be planning to return as a Hololive clipper (Twitter).

Still active on Twitter, but no longer

View attachment 76189
Wait, what? Seems like she’s being as subtle as a sledgehammer…about leaving. Seems weird, but haven’t watched it.

Yeesh. No idea what the video was like, but it’s generally pretty easy to make reaction content transformative.

I don’t know, she’s being really subtle about it (/j /s)
Doesnt matter if the reaction isnt transformative or not. Clipper doesn't own copyright to someone else content. Copyright striking someone else is generally a dick move.
Maybe you can argue an animator owns the right since they actually draw everything. But clipper eww.

Regarding enna she has been baiting for sometime but i will see it when she actually does it.

Limkin

She should go back to retail instead.
Riku will make sure to visit the shop where she works every day (because she will definitely try work in Japan again) just to buy nothing, complain to her manager that she was rude, and remind her that she pissed away her entire career just to feel good about being a bitch to someone

Smelliest007

Riku will make sure to visit the shop where she works every day (because she will definitely try work in Japan again) just to buy nothing, complain to her manager that she was rude, and remind her that she pissed away her entire career just to feel good about being a bitch to someone
Worth. He should bring his race horse in so it can shit on the property.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Stop trying to make me like Riku.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And turned out it's a elira clipper in the wild, coming back from the death. To clip cecillia. Running through their twitter it seems they has become mint and fauna's fan as well. Weird I can't tell their preference whatsoever.
Green, his preference is green.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Another random autistic days from frz

So I wanted to see how many elira clippers did a flip after the black streams. The research method isn't great (I just put elira clip on youtube search, so a few non elira clipper mixed in)
A quick glance at Pendora's box and Gurin Observation's Community tab shows that they've both graduated from University a few months ago (and Gurin even has a photo uploaded). And have decided to stop their channel activities due to having jobs lined up now. Petra's clipper already expressed a few months before that that he had a hard time balancing a job + school + clip channel. And from what @x Hades Stamps said they're mostly active on twitter now instead of clipping.

x Hades Stamps

Doesnt matter if the reaction isnt transformative or not. Clipper doesn't own copyright to someone else content.
That’s true, as well.

Malchior

Zapan1984

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

tgmslc

If you look at her last few tweets, you can really see the collapse in her mental state.
View attachment 76237

Another mindbroken Niji organ finally losing it after months of smiling through the abuse & misery like a Stepford wife? Many such cases, sadly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you look at her last few tweets, you can really see the collapse in her mental state.
View attachment 76237

Vivi and Kunai debuted in October 2023 and we're almost 2 months away from a 1 year anniversary. Considering how they likely signed at least a couple months ahead of their debuts, there's a very real chance they signed a 2 year contract. I hope it was only something like a 15 month contract so they graduate soon and leave that Hanamori nepohire alone in his own gen.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Vivi and Kunai debuted in October 2023 and we're almost 2 months away from a 1 year anniversary. Considering how they likely signed at least a couple months ahead of their debuts, there's a very real chance they signed a 2 year contract. I hope it was only something like a 15 month contract so they graduate soon and leave that Hanamori nepohire alone in his own gen.
She hasn't streamed for three months, so im almost sure we're close to her graduation.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She hasn't streamed for three months, so im almost sure we're close to her graduation.
To be fair, Kotoka didn't stream for like 6 months.

Top Bottom