"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

Nijisanji L Collection

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't know if this got brought up, but someone seems to be using Gundou Mirei's/Dokugai Chinami's current email address to send bomb threats not only to Kurosanji but VSPO as well.

Her initial tweet.

Translation: Oh, I got an email from Nijisanji...!? Then I realized that someone was sending bomb threats and threatening messages to my email address!? Please stop it!

Follow up tweet.

Translation: If you look through your spam mail, you'll see that it was sent to VSPO too.😅😅😅😅

I am glad that Chinami and Mike decided to collab by sending bomb threats against those le ebil Japanese corpos :cursedbae:
A shame they have to pretend they dindu nuffin

tgmslc

How much do you want to bet these corpo retards are falling for an email spoof and are too retarded to realize it?
Considering they seem to like hiring teenagers & foreigners with little experience, I would not bet against you there.

x Hades Stamps

I think it can be assumed Mint (and everyone else, except maybe Luxiem) had to pay for their flight too. :pippasadl:
Yeah, pretty sure I’ve heard of ex-Nijis talking about that. Pretty sure flight expenses generally aren’t covered if you’re in Niji

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah, pretty sure I’ve heard of ex-Nijis talking about that. Pretty sure flight expenses generally aren’t covered if you’re in Niji
It was literally in the contract, tickets are "we will pay you back later, maybe"

x Hades Stamps

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
funni.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED: The jokes write themselves.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 76159
:Vesper-UNHINGED: The jokes write themselves.
I remember seeing Phasefags from 4chan crying about the $50 cost for the 3D concert, acting like it was the end of the world. Then I realized that it's like half a month's salary for Flips.
:wah:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I remember seeing Phasefags from 4chan crying about the $50 cost for the 3D concert, acting like it was the end of the world. Then I realized that it's like half a month's salary for Flips.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You didnt even have to go to /vt/ for that, our very own pippa thread had that too

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
K9Kuro/Mysta makes another explanation regarding why he left Kurosanji again.

In short, he feels his old community turned toxic and began to hate him instead of being supportive.

fortnitesmasherX

In short, he feels his old community turned toxic and began to hate him instead of being supportive.

Oh no... the low iq troglodyte wasn't being supported. So terrible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Always fascinating to keep seeing more and more direct talent confirmation that Niji Fanbases are full of uppity spergs

RiverBear

fortnitesmasherX

On the topic of Luxiem, is Shu the least controversial member? I know he came from Elira's group, but has he actually done anything close to as dumb as the other members?
I haven't watched him much, but he seemed ok to me (my rock solid endorsement).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nijisanji not beating the allegations that all they care about is Luxiem

They are the only gen with a dedicated Youtube channel and even got their own set of animated shorts on it that no other gen got. They were never beating any allegations.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
On the topic of Luxiem, is Shu the least controversial member? I know he came from Elira's group, but has he actually done anything close to as dumb as the other members?
Well he's really good at tech support I think? It's just everything else that's in "shambles." :smugrys:

Otherwise though as far as I know yeah he's more or less just doing his thing. It's also a simple contest because he wins by doing nothing.
Luca had the whore for hire and all that entailed, Ike had the black screen involvement and the manhera moment about Vox and singing or whatever now, and then there's Vox which is a femboy creature made of its own singularity of shitshows.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Shu manages to keep himself lowkey and didn't get tangled into whatever big dramas that is happening, so he's more or less the least controversial in Luxiem so far. IIRC most focus people has on him that is probably drama-worthy is probably about his comment during those discord chat leak thingie, but other than that he's just one of them NijiEN thats fluent in JP and interact with them (not unlike JP draft dodgers like Meloco/Kotoka/Twisty)

x Hades Stamps

At least he realized.
Nijisanji not beating the allegations that all they care about is Luxiem
Nijisanji once again* not beating those allegations.
Yeah

JusticeDog

(not unlike JP draft dodgers like Meloco/Kotoka/Twisty)
Not Twisty, her JP is bad :guradumbl:

I think Shu is also the only male in the whole branch that has any real interest in having a live 3D concert and took it super hard the first time it got cancelled. Will not be surprised at all if he is the next one to graduate sometime in the next couple of months after they fucked him over again.

frz

Another random autistic days from frz
So I saw this one clip and in the comment section someone said welcome back, while the person has a nijisanji avatar so I was intrigued and opened their videos

And turned out it's a elira clipper in the wild, coming back from the death. To clip cecillia. Running through their twitter it seems they has become mint and fauna's fan as well. Weird I can't tell their preference whatsoever.
So I wanted to see how many elira clippers did a flip after the black streams. The research method isn't great (I just put elira clip on youtube search, so a few non elira clipper mixed in)

Elira clippers:
Pendora's Box - Elira Number 1 dedicated clipper, did a flip around Jan 18, before the black stream though
Seed Ch. - stopped clipping elira, clipped a few nerissa then mint then goes missing, might have done a flip

Dedicated clippers for others:
Sleeper channel - A pomu clipper, but also did elira alot. Pomu graduated, picked up clipping selen then the christmas shit happen and they likely did a flip
Gurin Observation Channel - a Petra clippers, but a lot of elira since they interact. Went missing early Dec 2023
Shuriken of Spades - Enna clippers, still clipping, you really can't beat the cuck allegations though.....
This cucklord actually copyright striked a reaction channel for watching his video.

General nijisanji clippers
PEF | Nijisanji clips - clip all the niji girls but a lotta elira clips, did a flip after the black stream
Square - still clipping nijisanji
Lao ch. - This one did a 180 and now mainly clips where ex-niji shit on nijisanji. Most of the videos everyone saw are clipped by him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom