"I would groom Pippa"The Proctor

Nijisanji L Collection

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Happens more often than you think. Even just within vtuber related subreddits, I remember a couple of troll accounts that got suspended. Good riddance I say.

One example I can think of is FrilledShark1512, one of the moderators of r/okbuddyhololive, who got suspended because he literally encouraged witch hunt on a few redditors who always call out anti posts from okbuddyhololive regulars.
IMG_20240816_230625.jpg

No other words are needed to describe whatever the fuck was wrong with this guy.

He also wrote the futa Fauna fanfic right?

Smelliest007

I'll let you in on something interesting though. He was a member of a few Hololive fan discords. There have been a few cases where after someone said something negative about Niji, he would DM them with a bunch of essays lecturing them. The funny thing is that the original comment was already a few months old at that time, which means he actively searched the term "Niji" to look for negative comments.
You wouldn't happen to have one of these essay rants for us to see would you?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
You wouldn't happen to have one of these essay rants for us to see would you?
Unfortunately, that would require his targets to come forward and share the DMs, which I'm pretty sure none of them did.

Though I can share a couple of complaints from the Ame discord about him. Apparently he also loved talking shit about Selen, claiming she's not a gamer, and apparently got into a fight with one of the Elira discord regular once? I also included his banned message as a bonus.
1723827801249.png

frz

Unfortunately, that would require his targets to come forward and share the DMs, which I'm pretty sure none of them did.

Though I can share a couple of complaints from the Ame discord about him. Apparently he also loved talking shit about Selen, claiming she's not a gamer, and apparently got into a fight with one of the Elira discord regular once? I also included his banned message as a bonus.
> hates Elira and Selen
anychance it's a sister

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's a shame a lot of it was lost to time or not archived. Sounded like a real piece of work.

x Hades Stamps

fortnitesmasherX

> hates Elira and Selen
anychance it's a sister
He should've said that he hates Proctor instead. That would've made him super cool.

x Hades Stamps

Had a bit of a false alarm, as I thought that all of Selen’s Twitter followers had been purged
Screenshot 2024-08-16 222042.png

I thought that was a new low, as even Zaion still had followers. I completely forgot–she had an underscore. Not a Nijisanji L.
Screenshot 2024-08-16 223030.png

JusticeDog

Not sure if this is anything interesting, but in this clip (timestamped), he said only a third of his flight to Japan was covered (by Niji?) when several livers all went over there.

:rikutazumi:Moment if the trip was work related?

Limkin

Not sure if this is anything interesting, but in this clip (timestamped), he said only a third of his flight to Japan was covered (by Niji?) when several livers all went over there.

It's the same company who will hear that you went on a family vacation (which you specifically tried to keep hidden from the company) to Japan and make you attend office meetings irl instead of hanging out with them. Of course they only paid for the tickets when they had no choice otherwise

Smelliest007

I'm peeved that Niji forced Mint to pay for her own snacks.
I'm honestly chuckling the wigger had to cover most of his flight tickets. Deserved. :dokiSmugNew:

JusticeDog

I'm peeved that Niji forced Mint to pay for her own snacks.
I'm honestly chuckling the wigger had to cover most of his flight tickets. Deserved. :dokiSmugNew:
I think it can be assumed Mint (and everyone else, except maybe Luxiem) had to pay for their flight too. :pippasadl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think it can be assumed Mint (and everyone else, except maybe Luxiem) had to pay for their flight too. :pippasadl:
Didnt the Raziel Piece detail how Luca and Luxiem had a dinner with a head honcho in Japan

Limkin

Didnt the Raziel Piece detail how Luca and Luxiem had a dinner with a head honcho in Japan
Plot twist - Luca called him a child because he made luxiem members pay for his meal

Smelliest007

Oh I'm sure you're right. Still don't like Quinn and hope he gets everything karmic thrown his way.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I don't know if this got brought up, but someone seems to be using Gundou Mirei's/Dokugai Chinami's current email address to send bomb threats not only to Kurosanji but VSPO as well.

Her initial tweet.

Translation: Oh, I got an email from Nijisanji...!? Then I realized that someone was sending bomb threats and threatening messages to my email address!? Please stop it!

Follow up tweet.

Translation: If you look through your spam mail, you'll see that it was sent to VSPO too.😅😅😅😅

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know if this got brought up, but someone seems to be using Gundou Mirei's/Dokugai Chinami's current email address to send bomb threats not only to Kurosanji but VSPO as well.

Her initial tweet.

Translation: Oh, I got an email from Nijisanji...!? Then I realized that someone was sending bomb threats and threatening messages to my email address!? Please stop it!

Follow up tweet.

Translation: If you look through your spam mail, you'll see that it was sent to VSPO too.😅😅😅😅

How much do you want to bet these corpo retards are falling for an email spoof and are too retarded to realize it?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
How much do you want to bet these corpo retards are falling for an email spoof and are too retarded to realize it?
It's far more dumber. Apparently the contact form page of Anycolor and VSPO has no proper spam proof protections. You can basically write any name and any email as the sender. Guess how it was used for.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's far more dumber. Apparently the contact form page of Anycolor and VSPO has no proper spam proof protections. You can basically write any name and any email as the sender. Guess how it was used for.
>"Riku sir, the Emperor sent us a email!"
>"WOW, REALLY? WHAT DID IT SAY?"
>"Kill yourself, this is an order from your Emperor"

Top Bottom