"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

Nijisanji L Collection

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Smelliest007

Jesus why are you guys still active.

anyway I made this comment a bit earlier, and that prompted my curiousity on what happened to the first nijisanji fans, where are they now? People who became foundation for the company, I also specifically looked for those who didn't like the direction nijisanji was going with favoritism so I scoured the reddit post of "Luxiem half-year anniversary goods" thread
I know very little about Niji reddit but wasn't there one or two guys who just spammed the shit out of the subreddit and r/vt about any upcoming Niji JP stream?

VSoyBoy

Reposting this over here since it is definitely a Niji L. Add it to the pile of proof that Niji treated Pomu badly when she was with them

From what she says in the time-stamped section of the vod, the impression I get is that she's a guest in their concert and they're being nice to her, but that's not connected to a long-term contracted partnership with any specific company. I could be wrong and she's going to join Phase tomorrow, but I think she's enjoying being an indie at the moment.
I'm sure you will be overjoyed, PermitSafe is back at it again and he's chosen your post to feature on /r/kurosanji (without any credit of course).
Screenshot 2024-08-15 174825.jpg

frz

I know very little about Niji reddit but wasn't there one or two guys who just spammed the shit out of the subreddit and r/vt about any upcoming Niji JP stream?
no idea. I checked and see a Benigmatica and Azuna_Ai which I don't think are real humans but bots that post every streams not just nijisanji

The nijisanji subs is still on lockdown lmao
Nijisanji staffs nuked everything and has been posting nothing but happy birthday post
Some guy said "Please rename this into r/nijibirthdays" on the hex post, the mod got mad and locked comments too.
FOR SOME REASON THOUGH HE FORGOT TO DELETE A ZAION POST LMAO
I fucking can't with this company, there's always some thing wrong
image.png

Last edited:

Smelliest007

VSoyBoy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm sure you will be overjoyed, PermitSafe is back at it again and he's chosen your post to feature on /r/kurosanji (without any credit of course).
View attachment 75920
Plagiarism??? On the internet? UNACCEPTABLE

But seriously, I don't actually care that much. If I want my 30 seconds of "work" on something to be credited, I will take steps to make sure that it is. Besides, it's not like we haven't grabbed shit from reddit and /vt/ to post in here before. Doesn't mean that this PermitSafe person isn't a cringe karma farmer, but he'll die alone like every other terminal reddit addict and the world will work itself out.

EDIT:

He clearly seems to have misinterpreted my comment towards him since my nuts remain unsucked.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Dalek-baka: swallowed the small corpo pill.

Wordluvus: became a v4mirai fag, also watches Shiina from Phase
I took a similar path as these guys. My path was roughly:
NijiJP --> HoloJP (casually) --> NijiEN --> Tsun/Phase --> other small corpos

What others have said here before about Phase having more overlap with Holo fandoms is true. Not a lot of Niji refugees in Phase, but they're way more common in other small corpos.

It kind of makes sense considering the timing. The long gap between Council and Advent nourished the small corpo scene, and Phase was the best-positioned to take advantage of it. The other small corpos (that are still standing) came around later in 2022-23, post-Noctyx, when NijiEN's star was starting to fade.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I took a similar path as these guys. My path was roughly:
NijiJP --> HoloJP (casually) --> NijiEN --> Tsun/Phase --> other small corpos

What others have said here before about Phase having more overlap with Holo fandoms is true. Not a lot of Niji refugees in Phase, but they're way more common in other small corpos.

It kind of makes sense considering the timing. The long gap between Council and Advent nourished the small corpo scene, and Phase was the best-positioned to take advantage of it. The other small corpos (that are still standing) came around later in 2022-23, post-Noctyx, when NijiEN's star was starting to fade.
Interesting analysis, I am honestly glad Nijifans haven't migrated to Holo, mostly because the old grudges never die and I could see a lot of em just making the fanbase more toxic and aggressive.

I general Holo is the corpo I see the most people people bragging about not watching anymore, so I know where those people tend to go (mostly small corpos and big indies) Holo does get a lot of flux since it is essentially the gateway of the industry though I have begun to see a fair few indies and other people who claim to have never watched it or not know it whatsoever (I do suspect some of those people are lying, liking popular things in front of your friends IS uncool afterall)

RiverBear

(I do suspect some of those people are lying, liking popular things in front of your friends IS uncool afterall)
Those are the same people that say they don't care for Hololive yet will change their schedules to fit around the Hololive events.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I am honestly glad Nijifans haven't migrated to Holo, mostly because the old grudges never die and I could see a lot of em just making the fanbase more toxic and aggressive.
The only exception that I can imagine being those vtuber fans who like both (primarily Niji but said "oh i like em both") but after seeing the Niji stuff that happened just quietly act like they weren't liking it in the first place.

tgmslc

The only exception that I can imagine being those vtuber fans who like both (primarily Niji but said "oh i like em both") but after seeing the Niji stuff that happened just quietly act like they weren't liking it in the first place.
I have some Discord friends who were primarily HoloEN fans but also caught a lot of Elira/Pomu/Selen/whomever. Post-Selen, though, they've all quietly migrated to becoming HoloEN fans who also try to catch Dokibird or Mint Fantome. No Niji remainers, understandably, esp. when everyone started learning how utterly toxic the greater Nijisanji fanbase is.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Jesus why are you guys still active.

anyway I made this comment a bit earlier, and that prompted my curiousity on what happened to the first nijisanji fans, where are they now? People who became foundation for the company, I also specifically looked for those who didn't like the direction nijisanji was going with favoritism so I scoured the reddit post of "Luxiem half-year anniversary goods" thread

Naha.jpg

Naha-: He never found that indie he liked and seemed like have quit watching vtubers and mainly shitpost on r/ffxiv

Panda-s1-niji-greatest-cocksucker.jpg

Panda-s1, Niji strongest soldier, will engage in a fistfight with anyone who shit talk nijisanji. His infamy went back to 2021 where he even reached /vt/
Panda-s1-vt-callout.jpg

He was spotted still fighting against people well after Selen’s dissappearance
He stopped defending Niji after Doki bird finally broke silence. One of the rare character development story.
u/Shinobihost in same picture got banned from reddit.
panda-s1-a-soldier-final-word.jpg

panda-s1-the-end.jpg

Cobalt-callout.jpg

Cobalt288: No longer regularly uses reddit

Kr-id-fans.jpg

Random ID/KR fan: likely committed sudoku

dalek-baka-then.jpg

Dalek-baka: swallowed the small corpo pill.
dalek-baka-now.jpg

Neirdhardto.jpg

Neidhardto: Last seen sperging on r/virtualyoutubers in the Uki racist call out thread: “Well everyone here is racist and japan as a whole is racist” and then “I’m no longer going to this sub since you guys hurt my feeling”. Says he mainly watches Taledo and is black
Neirdhardto-the-end.jpg

He now frequents more “inclusive” subreddit like r/anime and r/gachagaming where black people totally not portrayed as dumb and stupid.

Titan-sauce-call-out.jpg

Titansauce: last seen bullied off the internet by a Vox fan 2 years + ago
Titan-sauce-The-end.jpg

Worlduvus-Luxiem.jpg

Wordluvus: became a v4mirai fag, also watches Shiina from Phase
Worlduvus-Brave-Fag.jpg

worlduvus-Phasefag.jpg

dannytian93-luxiem.jpg

Dannytian93: became r/kurosanji frequent, also a numbermonkey, went back to watching hololive and last seen loving gigi
dannytian93-the-end.jpg

Bonus: CollegeWest7588
Collegewest.jpg

likely Claude Clawmark’s alt, user has 5 comment total and this thread has 3 of them defending niji
Hey, I recognize some of the names in the list.

Panda-s1 was definitely the most annoying one. I'm quite sure even if Niji isn't involved in the discussion, he will take any opportunity he can to shit on Hololive.

Shinobihost was an interesting one. He was definitely a Niji defender no doubts, but he had also kept saying he was a fan of Hololive. I remember him saying how he was a long time member of Kiara.
I'll let you in on something interesting though. He was a member of a few Hololive fan discords. There have been a few cases where after someone said something negative about Niji, he would DM them with a bunch of essays lecturing them. The funny thing is that the original comment was already a few months old at that time, which means he actively searched the term "Niji" to look for negative comments.

frz

Shinobihost was an interesting one. He was definitely a Niji defender no doubts, but he had also kept saying he was a fan of Hololive. I remember him saying how he was a long time member of Kiara.
I'll let you in on something interesting though. He was a member of a few Hololive fan discords. There have been a few cases where after someone said something negative about Niji, he would DM them with a bunch of essays lecturing them. The funny thing is that the original comment was already a few months old at that time, which means he actively searched the term "Niji" to look for negative comments.
I dont need to know the guy to know that you have to be very *special* to get banned by reddit lmao

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I dont need to know the guy to know that you have to be very *special* to get banned by reddit lmao
Happens more often than you think. Even just within vtuber related subreddits, I remember a couple of troll accounts that got suspended. Good riddance I say.

One example I can think of is FrilledShark1512, one of the moderators of r/okbuddyhololive, who got suspended because he literally encouraged witch hunt on a few redditors who always call out anti posts from okbuddyhololive regulars.

Top Bottom