"Alright chat, how many of you are circumcised?"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

Niji sells merch of livers who didn't stream for years yet a voluntarily break of 6 months "made her feel like it's unfair" :mikothumbsl:
Between this and Kunai cancelling membership I say Niji just doesn't want people who didn't sign up for the merge to earn anything as they are leaving a company. Sounds exactly what a Nijisanji would do. I also don't see how you can have no job for half a year despite being not the most popular member to put it lightly, and initially not planning to return for even longer, all while paying for psychiatrist. Give it a month or two before she announces a graduation and continues OL job or whatever she is actually doing to put food on the plate nowadays.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Mentioned that she declined new birthday merch this year because she felt it would've been unfair for a inactive member to receive it
Im amazed management let her decide that without breaking her kneecaps

Or maybe thats why she was on Hiatus....

fortnitesmasherX

JusticeDog

:smugpipi: Maybe management just forgot she existed

tgmslc

So what's the verdict here, folks? Do we believe her that this is why she stepped away? Or is she playing defense for Niji?
Who can tell with these people anymore? With how often they've been caught lying I feel like the only sane move anymore is to assume they're lying. It's the fucking Labyrinth riddle every goddamn day on every single NijiEN tweet.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So what's the verdict here, folks? Do we believe her that this is why she stepped away? Or is she playing defense for Niji?
If speculating, the Cause is probably a lie but the Effects are probably truthful. That's normally how people feel comfortable with obvious lies about the grander topic but allows them to be truthful about the specific aspects that effect them. If she ate a 1-3 month suspension for other things, but, only decided to come back now, that probably would fit a bit better. Could look at Twitter activity to guess at the actual suspension length, but she had mostly given up on even bothering afterwards. Then, the slate of graduations hit (since she probably can't for even longer) and wanted to hang out before it all ended.

That's the giant Rrat for this, I think. But it would fit the information, even given an unreliable narrator.

Limkin

Could look at Twitter activity to guess at the actual suspension length
She posted every single month around the middle of it something that wasn't an obvious shill tweet for an event. I say they are learning how to put people on suspension. First, it's no longer "family matters" it's now "for my mental wellbeing". Second, they are making them post something (probably actually posted by management to not give back access and to make sure the message is appropriate) on a regular to fake that they are actually using an account. Third, they make others mention suspended person from time to time how they are totally hanging out and keeping in contact with her (which may not even necessarily be wrong, they have to leave at least one way to contact them and official slack account seems reasonable)
But they still kind of fuck up how timeline is too accurate to be natural and not random intervals. Also making intern participate in events while faking to be her was too obvious, I get not streaming your POV but also not having voice chat is too much of a stretch

Malchior

>Mentioned that she declined new birthday merch this year because she felt it would've been unfair for a inactive member to receive it
Considering that's Niji we are talking here i wouldn't be surprised if she was asked to pay for the manufacturing cost of her own merch with the promisse that the 2% would make dividends :magnicope: and since she didn't pay no merch for her

___

Niji gave her about 6 months to see if the dust would settled.... honestly considering Hex graduation, maybe that's the better moment for her to return???? idk it seems her return was planned to be eclipsed by it... if her return isn't highlighted people probably wont try to remember why she went on hiatus to begin with or maybe am I the one needing the meds here?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Mint is comparing Phase to her old company, compared to her old company apparently anyone is nice

EDIT: When at her "old company" and mint was recording with others, apparently she asked if they could get her a snack in the middle of a long session and they asked for her credit card

EDIT2: Timestamped vod:

Reposting this over here since it is definitely a Niji L. Add it to the pile of proof that Niji treated Pomu badly when she was with them

Is it a recent thing that Pomu has been in talks with Phase? I was under the impression that she was staying indie.
From what she says in the time-stamped section of the vod, the impression I get is that she's a guest in their concert and they're being nice to her, but that's not connected to a long-term contracted partnership with any specific company. I could be wrong and she's going to join Phase tomorrow, but I think she's enjoying being an indie at the moment.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Reposting this over here since it is definitely a Niji L. Add it to the pile of proof that Niji treated Pomu badly when she was with them
Is it a recent thing that Pomu has been in talks with Phase? I was under the impression that she was staying indie.

Tubedude

Mint is guest starring in Phase's 3D concert, and she forgot her wallet during travel (afaik it is being sent to her now) so Sakana is paying for her stuff in the meantime.

JusticeDog

With this and the recent Mika story about her play button, I think it's pretty clear Niji sees (and treats) their livers almost like a nuisance they have to put up with. If they barely get any respect in person at their own damn building, the way their managers must treat them online must be so much worse.

Was half-joking about Kotoka being suspended this whole time, but with the short leash they seem to be kept on it really could have been as little as disagreeing with management over the black stream or anything else going on at the time (when management would have been on an even shorter fuse than usual). Wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened to Elira after the black stream put all the blame on her.

Bug Eater

Managing vtubers is easy, just be nice to them :NinaWave:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

From what she says in the time-stamped section of the vod, the impression I get is that she's a guest in their concert and they're being nice to her, but that's not connected to a long-term contracthuhed partnership with any specific company. I could be wrong and she's going to join Phase tomorrow, but I think she's enjoying being an indie at the moment.
huh they dont even give them free snacks during the recordings?

Holo:

I remember several of the Holos talking about a big catering buffet that was set up in the studios during the 5th Fes Prep as well

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm moderately entertained that Pomu literally lived through the "Huge fan of TV comedian, land a job with him, EVERYTHING SUCKS!" lukewarm satire plotline.

frz

Jesus why are you guys still active.
Any historian can remind me whatever the fuck happened to NijiEN, they just randomly lost all growth potential starting with Illuna. Zaion/Selen was the nail in the coffin, but they already on a downward spirals way earlier.
Oh nvm I remember, they cucked Lazulight really hard, pandered to the Luxiem fanbase and most of the male fans/holoEN refugees left.
It's not "where only JP matters", it's "where there are only female SEA viewers"
anyway I made this comment a bit earlier, and that prompted my curiousity on what happened to the first nijisanji fans, where are they now? People who became foundation for the company, I also specifically looked for those who didn't like the direction nijisanji was going with favoritism so I scoured the reddit post of "Luxiem half-year anniversary goods" thread

Naha.jpg

Naha-: He never found that indie he liked and seemed like have quit watching vtubers and mainly shitpost on r/ffxiv

Panda-s1-niji-greatest-cocksucker.jpg

Panda-s1, Niji strongest soldier, will engage in a fistfight with anyone who shit talk nijisanji. His infamy went back to 2021 where he even reached /vt/
Panda-s1-vt-callout.jpg

He was spotted still fighting against people well after Selen’s disappearance
He stopped defending Niji after Dokibird finally broke silence. One of the rare character development story.
u/Shinobihost got banned from reddit.
panda-s1-a-soldier-final-word.jpg

panda-s1-the-end.jpg

Cobalt-callout.jpg

Cobalt288: No longer regularly uses reddit

Kr-id-fans.jpg

Random ID/KR fan: likely committed sudoku

dalek-baka-then.jpg

Dalek-baka: swallowed the small corpo pill.
dalek-baka-now.jpg

Neirdhardto.jpg

Neidhardto: Last seen sperging on r/virtualyoutubers in the Uki racist call out thread: “Well everyone here is racist and japan as a whole is racist” (he wrote 2000 words in 1 post for that) and then “I’m no longer going to this sub since you guys hurt my feeling” after backlash. Says he mainly watches Taledo and is black
Neirdhardto-the-end.jpg

He now frequents more “inclusive” subreddit like r/anime and r/gachagaming where black people totally not portrayed as dumb and stupid.

Titan-sauce-call-out.jpg

Titansauce: last seen bullied off the internet by a Vox fan 2 years + ago
Titan-sauce-The-end.jpg

Worlduvus-Luxiem.jpg

Wordluvus: became a v4mirai fag, also watches Shiina from Phase
Worlduvus-Brave-Fag.jpg

worlduvus-Phasefag.jpg

dannytian93-luxiem.jpg

Dannytian93: became r/kurosanji frequent, also a numbermonkey, went back to watching hololive and last seen loving gigi
dannytian93-the-end.jpg

Bonus: CollegeWest7588
Collegewest.jpg

likely Claude Clawmark’s alt, user had 5 comments total and this thread had 3 of them defending niji

Last edited:

frz

Mint is guest starring in Phase's 3D concert, and she forgot her wallet during travel (afaik it is being sent to her now) so Sakana is paying for her stuff in the meantime.
note that due to being a chink he fully want the money back with interest and even make mint ship her wallet all the way to japan. This is why mint turned down phase :smugmoona:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
note that due to being a chink he fully want the money back with interest and even make mint ship her wallet all the way to japan. This is why mint turned down phase :smugmoona:
It's actually even worse than that - Mint owes Sakana a session of multiplayer Minecraft.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom