"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kotoka coming back made me think about Sonny. When his PL was revealed everyone thought he would crash and burn, I mean he faked his suicide ffs. Debuts and immediately his cop persona and attitude towards shooting people turns a core Niji demographic off.

Now, he's still quietly do whatever while the branch falls apart around him. Do the funny thing Sonny and put EN out of its missary. :smugpipi:
>Sonny actually kills himself as NijiEN falls apart
Everyone's response: "🧢"

x Hades Stamps

Ballpark_Look

Limkin

...so is it safe to assume that all of her appearances were an intern, or was it part of the deal to turn this termination into suspension that she would show up occasionally and pretend that everything is fine. I guess she at least isn't dead so that's a relief

Smelliest007

Kurosanji and sisters are two sides of the same coin
One's too pussy to say the things everyone knows and polices it self into constant bicker, while the other puts numbers to disguise their vitriol and constantly civil wars each other. You have a point.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I remember Elira came back for the first time exactly 2 months after she did the black stream.
Such perfectly times returns can't be a coincidence can they?
Considering Kotoka stopped streaming immediately after the black stream, maybe she fought against it or something.

For reference:
February 12 - black stream
February 12 - last Kotoka stream
May 11 - Elira return
August 12 - Kotoka return

:rratsareWinning:

Well, the Kurosanji label isn't dying.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Kurosanji is so retarded they can't figure out how to add 9 days to a stealth suspension to make it not look suspicious
:dokiwheeze:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bug Eater

I remember Elira came back for the first time exactly 2 months after she did the black stream.
Such perfectly times returns can't be a coincidence can they?
Considering Kotoka stopped streaming immediately after the black stream, maybe she fought against it or something.

For reference:
February 12 - black stream
February 12 - last Kotoka stream
May 11 - Elira return
August 12 - Kotoka return
Kotoka was at least sporadically active elsewhere during the past 6 months though (and technically the last activity on her channel was a short published on February 20th). Unless I'm mistaken all of the 'known' stealth suspensions were accompanied by complete radio silence, cancelling con appearances, etc.

To be honest I don't think Elira was suspended either because 1) they probably agreed with her intent regardless of the outcome and 2) the black stream happened to be exactly 2 months and 1 day before the AR Live, so I think the 2 months really was a coincidence. (that return stream was chatting about AR Live and I think she disappeared again for a short period of time afterwards)

Don't take this as a defense of Anycolor though, the fact that someone (supposedly) had to take a 6 month mental health break after the shit that Niji EN management pulled is not flattering at all.

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"You'd better stream on your birthday, we really need to split that $20 worth of superchats" - Nijisanji EN, probably.

Limkin

I take it no one watched Kotoka's stream? Because I am not planning to watch it either but still mildly curious if she said anything of note

fortnitesmasherX

I take it no one watched Kotoka's stream? Because I am not planning to watch it either but still mildly curious if she said anything of note
It sounds like you really hate women. Maybe you should consider not being a bigot and watching her stream.

(please report back when you do.)

Smelliest007

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I did watch it.

>Took a break because she was not in a good place mentally and felt that she would not be able to sound positive during streams because of it
>Told that she received alot of support from other livers during it
>Got into Genshin because of Aizawa Ema
>Talked alot with Alban during her break
>Was invited to a Korean Cafe by Uki and other livers
>Mentioned that she gone to a vacation with Debi, Rion, Shiina and Nozomi
>Hex's graduation was one of the things that pushed her to come back, she wants to banter with him more before he sets off
>Sent a dm to Maimoto to congratulate him during his return and he replied saying some really nice things to her
>Watched the new wave (Denauth) and was very happy when she heard that Klara joined because of her
>Said that she was scared of the future and her break would've taken way longer if it wasn't for all the support she received during her absence
>Plans to return slowly to streaming (1 stream per week and releasing some shorts)
>Watched Koshien and has a collab with Shiina on 8/17
Screenshot_20240814_120613_YouTube.jpg
>Teased a a new outfit reveal with no date yet
Screenshot_20240814_120516_YouTube.jpg
>Mentioned that she declined new birthday merch this year because she felt it would've been unfair for a inactive member to receive it

EDIT: Added more info.

Last edited:

Smelliest007

I did watch it.

>Took a break because she was not in a good place mentally and felt that she would not be able to sound positive during streams because of it
So the vampire killer guilt is real!

:rratsareWinning:

fortnitesmasherX

So what's the verdict here, folks? Do we believe her that this is why she stepped away? Or is she playing defense for Niji?

Smelliest007

So what's the verdict here, folks? Do we believe her that this is why she stepped away? Or is she playing defense for Niji?
How can anyone trust a Niji at their word this point? The latter.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Mix of both? With how much we know on how Niji does damage control, who knows how much of this explanation was scripted by the management.

x Hades Stamps

>Mentioned that she declined new birthday merch this year because she felt it would've been unfair for a inactive member to receive it
Mmhmm, sure.
Mix of both? With how much we know on how Niji does damage control, who knows how much of this explanation was scripted by the management.
Probably, NGL

Top Bottom