"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

Nijisanji L Collection

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Taken from the kurosanji subreddit. First tweet from Rosemi PL since she graduated in 2021. Account is still private so can't check if its true.

View attachment 75571
:rratsareWinning:
It's real. Mari replied to it:

A
Rosemi coming back to life on her PL was not in my cards for this month.
E: I knew I had this drawing saved:
ria rosemi.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Huh, did she reference the Fillian/Phase collab?, she distinctly mentions "El Presidente" too, unless im living under a rock and this is a more wider event

One of her nicknames was President of the United States of Miki. It was a recurring joke with her fans.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It's real. Mari replied to it:

A
Rosemi coming back to life on her PL was not in my cards for this month.

Did other vtubers reply like this or can I take it as a rrat that she's on her way to V4Mirai?
:baeJam:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did other vtubers reply like this or can I take it as a rrat that she's on her way to V4Mirai?
:baeJam:
Captain Hannah:

Hazumi:

You can search it by just doing (to:fuzukimiki) in the twitter search.

Limkin

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Im not too sure if its old, but Matara gave another explanation on why she left Nijisanji

TL;DR the hate from others was getting too extreme and she felt like she couldnt have her fanbase interact with the rest of the Niji fanbases, she implies her initial dislike from fujos made the Nina fans the butt of their ire, brings up how Pomu's fanbase in comparison seemingly had less scruitny and autism thrown at it, so they could do big events for her in return, the implication was that fujos were so deranged that if her fans wanted to foster that kind of thing for Nina they would've gotten in internet slapfights

Im going to fucking fedpost

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
it belongs here

See, Riku, music production is FAST when you actually do it!
Also gotta do a meme about "fraction of our power"

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

ex_lurker

maitha

rosemi going out would be great but she should just pull an indie like doki and mint and collab with whoever, play whatever games and make whatever merch, i feel corpo doesnt benefit these girls anymore they already have the exposure

x Hades Stamps

Guys. Don’t get too excited yet. I would love to see her get out of that hellscape that is Niji yet, but this is very preemptive.

VSoyBoy

Vexpo seems to have a small contingent of Nijisanji fans and cosplayers. Kuro met some of them:

He let's the "NDA is dead" hang out a lot here, names and everything for the first time as Kuro as far as I can remember.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Guys. Don’t get too excited yet. I would love to see her get out of that hellscape that is Niji yet, but this is very preemptive.
Yeah. I wouldn't bet my Rosemi acrylic stand on it just yet. :dokiSmug:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Vexpo seems to have a small contingent of Nijisanji fans and cosplayers. Kuro met some of them:

He let's the "NDA is dead" hang out a lot here, names and everything for the first time as Kuro as far as I can remember.

There's a surprisingly lower number of genderblob individuals there, than expected.

That maskcuck blob on the left there though. lol

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's a surprisingly lower number of genderblob individuals there, than expected.

That maskcuck blob on the left there though. lol
If I was as fat as them I'd wear a mask all the time too. It hides their greasy face and when they're that fat even the common cold could kill them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If I was as fat as them I'd wear a mask all the time too. It hides their greasy face and when they're that fat even the common cold could kill them.
It also hides the fact that their chin has melded into their fat.

VSoyBoy

Ike met Mint and Mata at a convention he went to in person.

Not a lot to go off of in that clip. /r/kurosanji are coping that Mint and Mata just greeted him out of courtesy and that they must actually hate him because of the black stream.

Michi poked her head into Hex' stream (which was on twitch apparently, I guess he's practicing).

One more moment from Vexpo, Kuro saying Mysta Rias without cloaking it behind "Mysterious" or some shit for the first time I think

Smelliest007

Not a lot to go off of in that clip. /r/kurosanji are coping that Mint and Mata just greeted him out of courtesy and that they must actually hate him because of the black stream.

Redditors too afraid to say the word "Vwhorejo."

Top Bottom