"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Malchior

My theory is that it has something to do with the dates they signed their contracts, as I wrote Hex's graduation is very close to Mysta's and both Luxiem and Xsoleil debuted on the same month. I'm not sure there's been a block on graduations so much as they are waiting for the contract expiration
This.

it just made me wonder... would a end of contract be considered a "graduation" by default or has Niji used this term to make the announcement "PR Friendly"?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I want to point out Selen's termination was exactly 6 months ago (plus two days).
:baeJam:
Did a block on graduations just lift?
How many more will get announced after this one?
Well Anycolor's Q1 just ended (May, June, July). Now they get a run up to his graduation in two weeks where they can milk the sisters for graduation money to pump up Q2.

x Hades Stamps

OK, so the site stopped notifying me, so I have a bit of catching up to do, just a fair warning.
Already that close so soon, wow.
Sisters our defense????
View attachment 75262
And then it happened.
Still, though, Anycolor could not have timed that buyback any worse. Right? They'd basically wiped out all profitability from their buyback before this crash, what's their future look like considering how important their stock price seems to be to them?
Probably could not have.
Starving for drama, /r/kurosanji has resorted to writing fanfiction
Definitely not real, but unfortunately wouldn’t surprise me
all the Vshojos have to scrub their tweets with him
This part I don’t see happening.
I love it when ledditors drive sisters up the wall. They eat each other up. :chaos:
It’s A and 2, dang it!! (/j /s but also /srs)
Hex is dead.
May surprise you, but I’ve seen it coming for awhile. Actually since February.
Do they really want discount Vox?
Considering who we’re talking about, probably.
Do you know how little that narrows it down?
Like not at all?
I Said earlier i think he got fed up with his fanbase. Nevermind that. I now fully believe he's going to start a sect and do a mass suicide with his fanbase in a couple months.
Ah, yes. Jonestown 2.0
This.

it just made me wonder... would a end of contract be considered a "graduation" by default or has Niji used this term to make the announcement "PR Friendly"?
Probably a mix of both.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That furry fag Jimmy probably gonna die in august too i mean MrBeast

Isn't his empire currently on fire and he is being a dumbass about how he's handling it(or am i misinformed)? It would be way funnier for it all to fall apart and then he dies, and i feel like that is gonna take more than a month. Maybe in 16 months during the next Month of Pain.

Homostars EN has not suffered enough, time to kill Axel or Altare

I feel like the next Homo to drop is gonna be Jurard, that whiny rant he went on about how he has more contact with the girls than the unicorns, along with the rest of his behavior reminds me a bit of Vesper, like he is chafing under management.

But what the hell do i know, i don't watch him so maybe my perspective of him is totally thrown off by what has been shared here.

Edit: Also isn't he a flip, or am i misremembering?

Edit2: Also realized this the Niji L thread not general need to mention them somehow,
Elirasad.jpg

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
The month of fire finally delivers a worthy sacrifice.

:pankosmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The absolute state of niji fans holy fuck im rolling on the floor :dokiwheeze::selenpointandlaugh:

Screenshot_20240808-043403_X.jpg

Limkin

It is such an unfortunate timing, if only that idiot waited a couple weeks she would've been able to tie her fake suicide to Hex's graduation and get way more attention. Make up something like "Doki's fans bullied him so hard he will leave the company, and I will leave the world" and go for it

niggaphil

Stunned But Dumb

May surprise you, but I’ve seen it coming for awhile. Actually since February.
I have never watched Hex on purpose. If you can, do you mind sharing why you saw it coming? A member stream or something?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can we have these tapping legs on the thread replaced with Mori's reaper scythe?

x Hades Stamps

I have never watched Hex on purpose. If you can, do you mind sharing why you saw it coming? A member stream or something?
Actually Twitter, combined with the state of things in Niji.

JusticeDog

My theory is that it has something to do with the dates they signed their contracts, as I wrote Hex's graduation is very close to Mysta's and both Luxiem and Xsoleil debuted on the same month. I'm not sure there's been a block on graduations so much as they are waiting for the contract expiration
Forgive the ultra rrat autism I'm about to dump:

Checked everyone's date and there does seem to be some consistency to gap between the graduation / debut dates. They seem to happen around 4 months before their debut anniversary would be (+/- one month).
Even Selen's termination followed the trend. (Especially as I remember her wave and Lazulight were supposedly signed around the same time?). If the theory is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if Niji waited on dumping her until her contract expired. Only one that doesn't is Zaion, but that was obviously a special case of speedrunning every fuck up possible.

-So if the timing thing is true, then the most obvious follow up graduations would be more from XSOLEIL or Luxiem.
-After that, it would be Noctyx around 2 months from now in October. Which is conveniently around the same time that Alban is supposed to come back from his hiatus.
-Then it would cycle back to Lazulight and Obsydia somewhere between December and February.
:baeJam::baeJam:
---
Another thing that came to mind when writing this is the stupid NBA collab they're doing. I bring this up because the collab is a bit weird in that it has multiple "phases" and not just a one and done like most merch sales. So this collab is actually still ongoing and because of "contractual obligations" I think its unlikely anyone involved in a future sale is going to graduate until its over. Also want to note that Phase 1 ended in July 10 (this merch is no longer for sale) and there has been no news on the next phase.

-The livers that were left out of it were: Rosemi, Aia, Aster, Scarle, Meloco, Hex, Kunai, and Vivi.
-So Hex is gone. From what I wrote before Meloco is a potential current graduation. Then Rosemi in a few months.

As some extra rratting:
-The livers that were part of Phase 1 were: Vox, Uki, Luca, Ver, Elira, Sonny, Kotoka, and Yu.
-Vox, Luca, Ver, and Kotoka are part of the waves that I mentioned are possible current graduations.
-Uki, Sonny, and then Elira are part of the waves that could have graduations soon.
:medsmoremeds::mintcrazy:

Limkin

Kotoka can't retire until at least September. It would be exceptionally weird by all standards to have an interview in the magazine with the member who is not in the company anymore. However, depending on when interview was actually made (and the fact that she is closing in on half a year of zero streams) she might announce it immediately after. Kunai and Vivi are definitely gone, she still follows her own PL on main and posts on it every now and then too
There is also a very small chance this interview is actually a hitpiece on Nijisanji and she is banking on it to restore her reputation and get out. But from what I recall it's quite respectable journal so they are unlikely to agree to it

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Kotoka can't retire until at least September. It would be exceptionally weird by all standards to have an interview in the magazine with the member who is not in the company anymore. However, depending on when interview was actually made (and the fact that she is closing in on half a year of zero streams) she might announce it immediately after.
That's assuming that she's even still alive. Have we seen any proof of life? (Tweets don't count.)

Limkin

That's assuming that she's even still alive. Have we seen any proof of life? (Tweets don't count.)
Objectively - none. All of her appearances are either of - text only, no vc, prerecorded for something announced a long time ago, second hand info ("I DMd her" or "I saw her playing a game in notifications" kind). It's very morbid to think that everyone is just on it, as there are people who claim to be in contact with her, and even worse if only Niji knows it and some intern is pretending to be her so the company can still keep the character around

Punished Lurker

Forgive the ultra rrat autism I'm about to dump:
Hold on, didn't you post this rrat like months ago? If so congratulations, you may have been onto something all along
(Also if this is true then it might mean Vivi and Kunai won't graduate until next year)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think is that her main contract is expired long ago and she's just fulfilling extra promotional obligations she signed for (if not 100% skinwalked). Interview is fucking weird, i bet it was prerecorded long time ago too and not cancelled because of some retarded japutism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not too sure if its old, but Matara gave another explanation on why she left Nijisanji

TL;DR the hate from others was getting too extreme and she felt like she couldnt have her fanbase interact with the rest of the Niji fanbases, she implies her initial dislike from fujos made the Nina fans the butt of their ire, brings up how Pomu's fanbase in comparison seemingly had less scruitny and autism thrown at it, so they could do big events for her in return, the implication was that fujos were so deranged that if her fans wanted to foster that kind of thing for Nina they would've gotten in internet slapfights

Top Bottom