"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I went to do a little digging since people have pointed out that the NijiEN figurines do not list a manufacturer like most other figures would list a company like Kotobukiya or Goodsmile.

MyFigureCollection lists 196 Nijisanji figures (some of these are not licensed/doujin works), of these Anycolor is listed as the manufacturer of only 5, the ones of NijiEN. However, they do also all list the creatives behind the designs (except the Elira one for some reason) and they seem like pretty capable people. All figures list what appears to be some artists collective that has put out some nice looking figures. Some of them also list secondary sculptors and they all look pretty prolific, and I can say that with certainty for Alban's sculptor because I own several of those figures.

The main question is obviously what "Anycolor" as a figure manufacturer means. I think what's most likely is that they are just cutting out the middle man and using the same factories they usually would, keeping the cut that would normally go to the production company. I wonder if this is a tryout and might become the norm in the future for Nijisanji scale figures.
It makes a lot of sense to, at some point, start building your own "merch supply line" even for the premium merch to pump up margins. They also mentioned in the M&A section of the investors Q&A that potential targets for acquisitions could be companies that "can acquire IP pipelines and have the functions to grow and monetize IP", which something like this would fit into.
There’s currently a slow emergence of previously unknown figure manufacturers from China trying to create low cost 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures. It could be that Anycolor has contracted one of those parties and it’s really up in the air to see if the finished products match up to the prototypes. Sometimes it doesn’t.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There’s currently a slow emergence of previously unknown figure manufacturers from China trying to create low cost 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures. It could be that Anycolor has contracted one of those parties and it’s really up in the air to see if the finished products match up to the prototypes. Sometimes it doesn’t.

Even if they don't come from China, original sculpts and coloring differring heavily from the shipped product is something that seems to happen a lot. Them not saying who produces the figures does not provide much confidence, tbh. We really won't know what it will be like until the final product releases because we don't have any other work to look at.

Limkin

Speaking of U-San, NijiEN are coming to U-San's stomping ground Thailand for some weeb convention. Around 40USD for a M&G ticket. Edit: To be fair, the ticket includes admission for the day of the M&G.
It sounds completely retarded, so it's probably correct, but if in 6-12 months Nijisanji announces Thailand branch let it be known I was the first to say they are doing it. It will last for maybe a year or two and end in the same way as every other foreign branch they opened. Maybe even worse, because Thai has a lot of big vtuber agencies afaik so they will fight for even worse scraps than in EN market

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It sounds completely retarded, so it's probably correct, but if in 6-12 months Nijisanji announces Thailand branch let it be known I was the first to say they are doing it. It will last for maybe a year or two and end in the same way as every other foreign branch they opened. Maybe even worse, because Thai has a lot of big vtuber agencies afaik so they will fight for even worse scraps than in EN market
I think they talked about being interested in expanding to Thailand a couple months ago, so not really all that dumb.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think they talked about being interested in expanding to Thailand a couple months ago, so not really all that dumb.
What next, Africa? Actually slave labor?

Smelliest007

He's pretty irrelevant and keeps losing viewers. While the female ex-Niji have flourished and have been doing even better as indies than they were as corpos, the males seem to be floundering in comparison. Turns out having to compete with other male streamers on Twitch who are far more interesting and funny than you will ever be is difficult when you ditch your whole fujo-bait shtick.
Especially males who can actually play video games.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh man. I can already see how Nijisanji TH will go. Like.. it's exactly like the other foreign branches. Except all of the vtubers have a cock.

All.

:pomuStare:

Just imagine. @God's Strongest Mozumite would suddenly turn into the #1 Niji stan.
Imagine having your superchats going to feed a village of people who didn't even invent the wheel.

:annoyedpippa:

but imagine ESG ratings! they will have very diverse assortment of fags
That's not how diversity works. It's only diverse if it's >75% black.

Oh hey, it's the theme song of @God's Strongest Mozumite..

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh man. I can already see how Nijisanji TH will go. Like.. it's exactly like the other foreign branches. Except all of the vtubers have a cock.
but imagine ESG ratings! they will have very diverse assortment of fags

Limkin

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

tgmslc

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Poor nijisister.

Edit: Oh, “not found”? Here’s a screenshot of it.
IMG_5387.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Poor nijisister.

Edit: Oh, “not found”? Here’s a screenshot of it.View attachment 73144

They should honestly look into selling that copium they are on jesus christ.
They'd make back all the money their beloved corpo keeps losing

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Poor nijisister.

Holy hell, that's some premium cope. Going through their Twitter is entertaining. Definitely a big Niji fan, and by that, I mean the company because as soon as a liver leaves, ol' StarfieldEnjoyer (lol, lmao) turns on them hard. Some more fun Tweets I found:

Want to see how fast he/she turned on Doki?
January 30:

Archive

February 5:

Archive

Six days. These niggas ain't loyal out here.

Hey, let's play a game. Who wants to guess where Starfield Enjoyer is from?

:dokiSmugNew:

Good find on this one. Definitely an entertaining :twittersperg:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Holy hell, that's some premium cope. Going through their Twitter is entertaining. Definitely a big Niji fan, and by that, I mean the company because as soon as a liver leaves, ol' StarfieldEnjoyer (lol, lmao) turns on them hard. Some more fun Tweets I found:

Want to see how fast he/she turned on Doki?
January 30:

Archive

February 5:

Archive

Six days. These niggas ain't loyal out here.

Hey, let's play a game. Who wants to guess where Starfield Enjoyer is from?

:dokiSmugNew:

Good find on this one. Definitely an entertaining :twittersperg:

Holy shit! The jokes fucking write themselves! Those fuckers really do oshi their company instead of their livers suffering under their belt!:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED:

VSoyBoy

No apostrophes so make of this what you will but apparently the concerts this time are actually live, which I think would be a first for EN.

Edit:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Poor nijisister.

Sorry but I chuckled at "such a failure that she failed twice at killing herself in a country with assisted suicide". That is a great burn.
9ef.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry but I chuckled at "such a failure that she failed twice at killing herself in a country with assisted suicide". That is a great burn.
9ef.jpg
The asian woman with BPD who worked at a Jap company somehow failing to kill herself twice is probably a really interesting statistical anomaly if you kinda think abouy it

Top Bottom