"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kunai and Vivi really seem to have gotten fucked over while Claude gets preferential treatment because "male in NijiEN"+"Hanamori nepo hire".
Kunai and Vivi could just fucking ask management to get treated better
:educateyourself:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If there is one thing I’m glad about HoloEN is the fact they do not have Hanamori-esque clique bullshit. Praise be to the god of Holo’s recruitment managing team to never allow such bullshit to occur.
The new HoloCN will be a clique to compete with Niji.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know, Victoria seems to have garnered plenty of sympathy. But the gen after really doesn't have any excuses.
We already know that Nijisanji preys on poor and desperate people during the application process, I'm sure the latest three are no different. I wouldn't have joined Nijisanji if I were them, but I can still feel some sympathy for them.

Limkin

If there is one thing I’m glad about HoloEN is the fact they do not have Hanamori-esque clique bullshit. Praise be to the god of Holo’s recruitment managing team to never allow such bullshit to occur.
I see, everyone already forgot Sana.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

We already know that Nijisanji preys on poor and desperate people during the application process, I'm sure the latest three are no different. I wouldn't have joined Nijisanji if I were them, but I can still feel some sympathy for them.
If someone had their head about themselves and were just using NijisanjiEN as a stepping stone, I could definitely see that working, even now. However, it seems like they hire specifically those that wouldn't think to do that. There's also the issue that streaming for them seems to be so demoralizing, which probably isn't surprising when the streamer has rules to follow but extremely minimal support and very limited communication with management.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

bothyourhouses

Do a 1-time dividend if you're overly cash flush and you want to avoid the common "company buying mission creep" issues.
And give your shareholders more awkward tax obligations for no benefit?

The tax code is like unto a child that has not achieved normal intellectual development for its age range, but as a business you just have to deal with it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And give your shareholders more awkward tax obligations for no benefit?

The tax code is like unto a child that has not achieved normal intellectual development for its age range, but as a business you just have to deal with it.
"Oh, no, I've received extra money. How will I ever possibly deal with this disaster?"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
kurosanji has been going after more and more people "slandering" them.

This time they took down a blog(?) Named "the truth about nijisamji" .

Page archive

Screenshot_20240613-224745_X.jpg 20240613_223717.jpg

Summary blog site "The truth about Nijisanji's old thread"

Notice regarding injunction request against operator and conclusion of agreement

Thank you very much for your continued support of the virtual liver groups ``Nijisanji'' and ``NIJISANJI EN.''

Recently, our company has announced that an affiliate site (so-called " We filed a request for an injunction against the operator of ``Nijisanji Yunchisure no Tsuji,'' a summary blog site'') for infringement of rights.

As a result, we would like to inform you that we have closed down the blog site and have entered into an agreement stating that we will not engage in any activity in the future, regardless of media, that infringes on the rights of, or promotes slander of, our company or our affiliated members.

Our company once again declares that we will proactively and effectively respond to offensive acts and slanderous acts directed at our company's members, including requests for disclosure of sender information. .

Additionally, regarding this site, we have received a lot of information from fans, including evidence of copyright infringement.

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all our fans for their cooperation, and we look forward to your continued patronage.

For all inquiries related to this matter, please contact ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.'s contact point (https://www.anycolor.co.jp/contact), and contact our affiliated livers (including communications on SNS, etc.). Please refrain from posting any comments during the broadcast.

June 13, 2024

ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.

So, when are they going to email Proctor?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

View attachment 71653 View attachment 71654

Notice regarding injunction request against operator and conclusion of agreement

Thank you very much for your continued support of the virtual liver groups ``Nijisanji'' and ``NIJISANJI EN.''

Recently, our company has announced that an affiliate site (so-called " We filed a request for an injunction against the operator of ``Nijisanji Yunchisure no Tsuji,'' a summary blog site'') for infringement of rights.

As a result, we would like to inform you that we have closed down the blog site and have entered into an agreement stating that we will not engage in any activity in the future, regardless of media, that infringes on the rights of, or promotes slander of, our company or our affiliated members.

Our company once again declares that we will proactively and effectively respond to offensive acts and slanderous acts directed at our company's members, including requests for disclosure of sender information. .

Additionally, regarding this site, we have received a lot of information from fans, including evidence of copyright infringement.

We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all our fans for their cooperation, and we look forward to your continued patronage.

For all inquiries related to this matter, please contact ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.'s contact point (https://www.anycolor.co.jp/contact), and contact our affiliated livers (including communications on SNS, etc.). Please refrain from posting any comments during the broadcast.

June 13, 2024

ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.

Japan has different defamation laws than the UK, Proctor can just tell Nijisanji to go pound sand and there's not much they can do.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Niji is braindead as usual. They straight up gave up on EN and don't even count the situation as recoverable anymore. That will make everyone in the branch really happy and want to stay, for sure. Also their idea for attracting viewers is 3D debuts and tournaments. With latest 3D debuts being the worst performing in the company, and EN not being invited to tournaments anymore. I don't know how they think it will work out for them.
I KNEW IT. Yeah we're 100% going to have random NijiEN event crap and sudden concerts shoved down our throat for the next 6 months, and once the income from that starts showing decline they're axing the branch.

I mean, I'm assuming this blog was based in Japan. Niji's been so inept at enforcing its gag orders in the West that even former employees/mods have been leaking shit without real repercussion. UK can be a shitshow when it comes to free speech, but I don't think they'd give the slightest damn what a Japanese entertainment company thinks.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Japan has different defamation laws than the UK, Proctor can just tell Nijisanji to go pound sand and there's not much they can do.

I mean, I'm assuming this blog was based in Japan. Niji's been so inept at enforcing its gag orders in the West that even former employees/mods have been leaking shit without real repercussion. UK can be a shitshow when it comes to free speech, but I don't think they'd give the slightest damn what a Japanese entertainment company thinks.
Yeah i dont think they would be in the right for doing so. But there is still something that tells me they are dumb enough to try anyways.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

View attachment 71653 View attachment 71654

June 13, 2024

ANYCOLOR Co., Ltd.

Just anothee proof that Nijisanji cares more about Japs than anyone else in their company

USS IOWA

I KNEW IT. Yeah we're 100% going to have random NijiEN event crap and sudden concerts shoved down our throat for the next 6 months, and once the income from that starts showing decline they're axing the branch.
Looks like it will be sooner than six months, I'm afraid. They better start thinking of something soon cause they only have less than a month to fill these all
Screenshot_20240614-110953_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah i dont think they would be in the right for doing so. But there is still something that tells me they are dumb enough to try anyways.

A takedown notice is unlikely, cursory legal action extremely unlikely, and I don't see Nijisanji putting serious effort into such a case beyond the threat of a lawyer. If a takedown notice gets sent, Proctor will just have a laugh and ignore it. Nijisanji is worried about the Japanese market, they're going to retreat from the English market, and I don't think they're going to put their effort into fighting an international legal battle because some retards said some stupid shit about Nijisanji on a foreign forum.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Some Guy Who Reads

I'm still chuckling to myself about the absurdity of it all. Literally all that had to be done here was basic PR: generic statement of the facts as they want them to be worded in as professional and anti-inflammatory a way as is humanly possible, and then silence. This was too difficult for them. Shutting the fuck up was too difficult for a multi-million dollar international media company. This is a level of failure that by all logic and reason should not be possible. Yet here we are.

Lol. Lmao, even.

tgmslc

I see, everyone already forgot Sana.
Sana may have been a nepo hire but she built a positive lil community and I think would've been fairly well-loved if she had stuck around.
Not that I'm sad over it. She's much happier just making art.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I miss sana uuuuuuuuuuuuuu I HATE FUCKING CHINESE

tgmslc

I'm still chuckling to myself about the absurdity of it all. Literally all that had to be done here was basic PR: generic statement of the facts as they want them to be worded in as professional and anti-inflammatory a way as is humanly possible, and then silence. This was too difficult for them. Shutting the fuck up was too difficult for a multi-million dollar international media company. This is a level of failure that by all logic and reason should not be possible. Yet here we are.

Lol. Lmao, even.
Nijisanji EN and Never shutting the fuck up, name a more iconic duo.

Top Bottom