"The opening was very small, I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there. When I did, I was very tired... OK? The opening, I had to force it in, but, I mean, I think that's how it works."IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you not pay attention to what happened when they did their last buyback for one-third of the amount? The report largely doesn't matter to their stock price at this point because the stock buyback was colossal. All the short-term shareholders are going to celebrate since they got their payday. Meanwhile the long-term investors have to consider whether they stick with Anycolor or offload when the buyback finishes and the stock price peaks because they would have to be retarded to sell right as the largest buyback in the company's history is declared.

The problem for Anycolor is that they've effectively cut off their arm and ate it to stop themselves from starving.
Riku's just waiting for that stupid billionaire who's addicted to one of his livers to buy the whole company so he can sail on his yacht to the horizon while jerking off to his hundreds of playbuttons.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Something I heard pointed out when I briefly tuned into Legal Mindset's review of the report earlier today: EN revenue cratering right now is even worse for Niji than it ordinarily would be, because the yen has significantly weakened against the dollar, which means that dollars are way better for revenue than yen.

Limkin

Something I heard pointed out when I briefly tuned into Legal Mindset's review of the report earlier today: EN revenue cratering right now is even worse for Niji than it ordinarily would be, because the yen has significantly weakened against the dollar, which means that dollars are way better for revenue than yen.
It hinges on a massive assumption that EN was generating money from purchases made in dollars, when they were pretty transparent that a bulk of EN income came from asian fans, specifically japanese

USS IOWA

tgmslc

... Just had an interesting thought. If things do start going truly tits-up for Anycolor, what's to stop Riku from trying to get a little extra money by auctioning off all the Play buttons?
Imagine, each Niji liver's silver play button in the gremlin hands of their biggist, horniest paypig.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
... Just had an interesting thought. If things do start going truly tits-up for Anycolor, what's to stop Riku from trying to get a little extra money by auctioning off all the Play buttons?
Imagine, each Niji liver's silver play button in the gremlin hands of their biggist, horniest paypig.
I'd actually like that. I'm sure the diehard fans would love to get their oshi their original buttons back from the evil yachtman

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nobody has posted this, they released their QnA (only in nip but you can translate the page).
scum.png
Those are the only two questions that even mention the drama, all of the others are "HOW CAN WE MAKE MORE MONEY?!?!?!"

Limkin

Those are the only two questions that even mention the drama, all of the others are "HOW CAN WE MAKE MORE MONEY?!?!?!"
Niji is braindead as usual. They straight up gave up on EN and don't even count the situation as recoverable anymore. That will make everyone in the branch really happy and want to stay, for sure. Also their idea for attracting viewers is 3D debuts and tournaments. With latest 3D debuts being the worst performing in the company, and EN not being invited to tournaments anymore. I don't know how they think it will work out for them.
Then you add that their idea of not losing core fanbase boils down to proper PR handling of conflicts and teaching vtubers to shut the fuck up and not say anything. Not even a mention of actually being decent to them or anything
And on top of that, it's not local EN release, that's the main branch talking. Clearly all of this is a company policy and not EN managers not listening to orders or whatever the cope there was. If they don't fold within a year I will be surprised. You can't fix anything when the company's attitude is "there is nothing to fix, working as intended"

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Niji is braindead as usual. They straight up gave up on EN and don't even count the situation as recoverable anymore. That will make everyone in the branch really happy and want to stay, for sure. Also their idea for attracting viewers is 3D debuts and tournaments. With latest 3D debuts being the worst performing in the company, and EN not being invited to tournaments anymore. I don't know how they think it will work out for them.
Then you add that their idea of not losing core fanbase boils down to proper PR handling of conflicts and teaching vtubers to shut the fuck up and not say anything. Not even a mention of actually being decent to them or anything
And on top of that, it's not local EN release, that's the main branch talking. Clearly all of this is a company policy and not EN managers not listening to orders or whatever the cope there was. If they don't fold within a year I will be surprised. You can't fix anything when the company's attitude is "there is nothing to fix, working as intended"
What do you expect from a company that treats their employees, uh I mean "independent contactors" like disposable pawns. This statement should be read by all NijiEN livers so they can see how Anycolor truly values them.

Limkin

What do you expect from a company that treats their employees, uh I mean "independent contactors" like disposable pawns. This statement should be read by all NijiEN livers so they can see how Anycolor truly values them.
But this documents are confidential, they are not supposed to know how the company thinks of them. It's printed on every single page how you shouldn't share information about it with anyone who is not a shareholder. As if it will stop anyone. Also it's not like Niji's current roaster has a whole lot of choices, newer gens can jump ship because of the timeline, they wouldn't be able to be involved in current scandals. Maybe Rosemi can bail because she actually has a good reputation. Everyone else is fucked. They either directly participated or looked at all of it happening and did nothing to stop it. Ironically male livers are screwed the most, there is no agency of a decent size that hires guys, they will ride this boat until the end

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nobody has posted this, they released their QnA (only in nip but you can translate the page).
View attachment 71622
I like how in the "how to revive EN" they dont mention a restructuring or changing how they support EN livers but they just want to dangle keys
Same for the core fanbase question, its just so on brand with the Mario Kart Tourney and AR Live being how they were

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The last of those bitches at Nijisanji has finally been put in her place. Now it's time for the femboys.
doki beat selen.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kunai is probably worth keeping an eye on for another on the way out at Niji. It's been over a month since she last streamed. She didn't even stream her own POV from her most recent collab with Vivi 11 days ago. Her last 3 videos had avg CCV barely crossing 3-view territory.
1718308342276.png

Her twitter these days is most just reposting special events for her coworkers like outfit reveals or the new debuts.

Her PL twitter still hasn't posted anything since the interaction between her and Vivi's PL a while back though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kunai is probably worth keeping an eye on for another on the way out at Niji. It's been over a month since she last streamed. She didn't even stream her own POV from her most recent collab with Vivi 11 days ago. Her last 3 videos had avg CCV barely crossing 3-view territory.
View attachment 71637

Her twitter these days is most just reposting special events for her coworkers like outfit reveals or the new debuts.

Her PL twitter still hasn't posted anything since the interaction between her and Vivi's PL a while back though.
I'd be surprised if Kunai and Vivi didn't dip the first chance they got. That gen got screwed over so fucking hard. They didn't even get the "comprehensive support system" pre-debut, as advertising a gen should be a no-brainer in terms of supporting them.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Maybe Rosemi can bail because she actually has a good reputation. Everyone else is fucked.
I don't know, Victoria seems to have garnered plenty of sympathy. But the gen after really doesn't have any excuses.

God's Strongest Dragoon

But this documents are confidential, they are not supposed to know how the company thinks of them. It's printed on every single page how you shouldn't share information about it with anyone who is not a shareholder. As if it will stop anyone. Also it's not like Niji's current roaster has a whole lot of choices, newer gens can jump ship because of the timeline, they wouldn't be able to be involved in current scandals. Maybe Rosemi can bail because she actually has a good reputation. Everyone else is fucked. They either directly participated or looked at all of it happening and did nothing to stop it. Ironically male livers are screwed the most, there is no agency of a decent size that hires guys, they will ride this boat until the end
Scarle also has a bit of sympathy because of that whole "Aster being a creep" shitshow. When the phase girls would raid her, I would randomly receive gifted memberships. In a few of her member streams, she mentions how isolated she kinda is in relation to the rest of the company and only her genmates are the ones she largely interacts with, as she didn't even get to know Pomu until she was doing her "goodbye" rounds. Obviously Fulgur is like the one exception due to their PLs.

Kunai and Vivi really seem to have gotten fucked over while Claude gets preferential treatment because "male in NijiEN"+"Hanamori nepo hire".

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Scarle also has a bit of sympathy because of that whole "Aster being a creep" shitshow. When the phase girls would raid her, I would randomly receive gifted memberships. In a few of her member streams, she mentions how isolated she kinda is in relation to the rest of the company and only her genmates are the ones she largely interacts with, as she didn't even get to know Pomu until she was doing her "goodbye" rounds. Obviously Fulgur is like the one exception due to their PLs.

Kunai and Vivi really seem to have gotten fucked over while Claude gets preferential treatment because "male in NijiEN"+"Hanamori nepo hire".
If there is one thing I’m glad about HoloEN is the fact they do not have Hanamori-esque clique bullshit. Praise be to the god of Holo’s recruitment managing team to never allow such bullshit to occur.

Top Bottom