"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I still do not understand how people with literally no visible fanfare get so much CCV.
Looking at their strategy, the YT ad-bombs and watchalong worked. Also, all of them are entertaining. We'll see in the coming months if they can maintain their CCVs.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looking at their strategy, the YT ad-bombs and watchalong worked. Also, all of them are entertaining. We'll see in the coming months if they can maintain their CCVs.
Who isn't entertaining? I never hear bad things about new debuts which aren't Nijisanji lol.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
In general, Towa has one of the biggest KR fanbases if not the biggest in Holo. She just had a really successful KR fan meeting event with Laplus a bit ago. When her solo live happened, Holo rented out one or two theater venues in Korea that filled up pretty quick iirc. Almost all of her songs have Korean subs. She gets a decent amount of KR superchats/comments as well. She's also best friends with Nekota Tsuna, formerly Nun Bora from Niji KR.
How popular are Ina and Kronii in Korea? How popular is Kanade?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder guys, fun will be had in just a few days time.
1717900803704.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I swear I remember Bae and Kiara having a Korean fanbase, Orange Woman has done a few Korean learning streams for them.

Wixoyu

Ame had a decent number of Korean fans as well, after she got included as random clips in a news hit piece after a loon did something.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think Kanade is actually by far the most popular with Korea now. Even moreso than Towa.

I swear I remember Bae and Kiara having a Korean fanbase, Orange Woman has done a few Korean learning streams for them.
Bae, Kiara, and Ame have good size Korean fanbases, yeah. Bae's biggest paypig is Korean and gladly shills her all over Korea. She gets a lot of KR supas from other Koreans than him, too. Kiara does Korean learning streams every once in a while. Kronii's is probably the biggest in EN, but Bae's and Kiara's aren't far behind. Ina actually doesn't seem to be as big as those four with Korea.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Ame had a decent number of Korean fans as well, after she got included as random clips in a news hit piece after a loon did something.
This is news to me. At the risk of derailing this thread even further, can anyone provide a link or a QRD of this?

Wixoyu

This is news to me. At the risk of derailing this thread even further, can anyone provide a link or a QRD of this?
It was many years ago so apologies for being hazy, but some dude in South Korea killed his parents, or something like that, and he watched a lot of vtubers/anime. So a news station did a piece on it and pulled a bunch of vtuber clips to blame watching them for the crime. Amelia was one of the clips, but the dude didn't even watch her. A bunch of Koreans came to warn her about it, but she couldn't read Korean so she just thought they were new watchers. A number of them stuck around and started spreading her across the SK net.

closedblas

2021's Han River murder/suicide case got a lot of attention in the news.
Some idiot news aggregating site has a "Let's see what foreigners are saying about this case" piece and it referenced Amelia and Mori (and Ange Katrina) as subject matter experts.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Korean Hololive fans are a Nijisanji L because they dont have a KR branch and still have more fans than Niji over there :mitothink:

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
I still do not understand how people with literally no visible fanfare get so much CCV.
Wait for a few months for their CCV to go down, after all they are fresh off the boat.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The question was always going to be how much long-term loyalty the fanbase of VAllure will have. The thing about coomers is they get bored of the same material, and always seek out new material. We'll see how CCV looks in, say, three months.

tgmslc

The question was always going to be how much long-term loyalty the fanbase of VAllure will have. The thing about coomers is they get bored of the same material, and always seek out new material. We'll see how CCV looks in, say, three months.
I'm kind of rooting for VAllure, in my way. Not cuz I'm the least bit interested in their content, but because I have a weird hope that an openly-sexual chuba agency will drain the worst parasocial fans from every other femal chuba community.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
No fanfare where we see it.

/vag/ aside, has anyone checked how much Simpcity or comparable sites talked about VAllure pre debut?
I think Kanade is actually by far the most popular with Korea now. Even moreso than Towa.

Bae, Kiara, and Ame have good size Korean fanbases, yeah. Bae's biggest paypig is Korean and gladly shills her all over Korea. She gets a lot of KR supas from other Koreans than him, too. Kiara does Korean learning streams every once in a while. Kronii's is probably the biggest in EN, but Bae's and Kiara's aren't far behind. Ina actually doesn't seem to be as big as those four with Korea.
The last time I checked (which was admittedly years ago), I think everyone was surprised that Bae outdid Ina and Kronii together.

We desperately need a new SC by member and country chart.

But wait.

If no up to date chart exists, that means /#/fagging is on the decline.

That's a good thing!

But it leaves us with less information to babble about.

Annoying.

niggaphil

But it leaves us with less information to babble about.
Because KuroEn ccv and superchat nose diving, so it is not worth nijisisters' time to do numberfagging in vt or twitter that would embarrassed themselves :whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
/vag/ aside, has anyone checked how much Simpcity or comparable sites talked about VAllure pre debut?
From what I can look, the VAllure as a own has its own discussion thread and each one of their members have their own thread for leaking contents. There aren't alot of people talking about it so I keep seeing the same users around there, but at least there's people talking. I checked right now and so far they have gathered each of every VAllure girls patreon contents, some details about their PL (not much, iirc one of them has stated who they are on debut 2.0), and other things.

So yeah, there's definitely people talking despite more or less lack of attentions or marketing beyond 'we're degen and not kurosanji'

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
From what I can look, the VAllure as a own has its own discussion thread and each one of their members have their own thread for leaking contents. There aren't alot of people talking about it so I keep seeing the same users around there, but at least there's people talking. I checked right now and so far they have gathered each of every VAllure girls patreon contents, some details about their PL (not much, iirc one of them has stated who they are on debut 2.0), and other things.

So yeah, there's definitely people talking despite more or less lack of attentions or marketing beyond 'we're degen and not kurosanji'
If someone did Vallure with males I wonder if it would steal the remaining Nijisisters, upset that their oshis are no longer doing blowjob asmrs?

tgmslc

If someone did Vallure with males I wonder if it would steal the remaining Nijisisters, upset that their oshis are no longer doing blowjob asmrs?
I think Niji's dudes would still keep a decent portion of their fans. At this point they've been running falseflags & psyops for their Niji oshi's for so long that I think some of them are just 100% lost in the sauce.

Top Bottom