"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

No wonder Mr. Man is such a battle hardened manager

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You seem to severely overestimate what it takes to run an LLC/LTD. Desicated HR person is useless waste of money until you have like 50 people on the rooster not couting talents (which are your clients, not employees). But yeah, my impressions on what it takes to operate as LLC in north america specifically are quite vague. She already have LLC though.
"You seem to severely overestimate what it takes to run an LLC/LTD, but yeah, my impressions on what it takes to operate as LLC in north america specifically are quite vague" Way to contradict yourself there.

To begin even registering an LLC, you have to file a docket with your state, usually through a filing company. This requires giving, since an LLC means that you, as a member, are personally liable for the company ("limited liability" means you are liable for a fixed portion of the company's value, and only the company's assets, which means someone suing your company cannot take your personal assets, which can happen in a sole proprietorship). This means that the company's income is basically your income, and any accounting mistakes you make (by the way, you need to handle your accounting on top of doing your actual job in the LLC) could result in the IRS coming to ream you with an audit, which could result in you getting nasty fines because, for example, they found out you had used your company car to travel to vacation and therefore its depreciation caused by the miles could not be deducted as an expense. (I'm not kidding about this, the IRS is basically a protection racket that will look for any reason to bully small companies with tax avoidance fines, since they lack the financial power to fight back legally like big corporations do.)

Therefore, you may have to hire an accountant to manage your expenses and income to avoid pissing off the tax man.

Then maybe your company gets big enough to have employees, which Doki would absolutely have because she would be running a Vtuber corpo. You have to go through a ton of compliance with OSHA standards, such as making employees aware of their rights and keep a log of illnesses and injuries. I will admit there aren't a lot of occupational hazards in vtubing (except for self-inflicted ones :mold2:), so I doubt Doki would have to worry about injuries, just illnesses. Also, when you have a bunch of employees, especially ones that work remote and therefore would not be seen in person on a regular basis, it becomes difficult to manage them, as interpersonal conflicts would not be immediately obvious to you until they blow up and two (or more) angry people are shouting at you pointing fingers at their fellow employees.

Make all of those employees socially maladjusted women and that's a recipe for an HR nightmare. There's a very good reason why Sakana hired Muumi.

Also, Dokibird lives in Canada, and as an American who deals with Canadians the Leafs have told me that their corporate standards and taxation are every bit as retarded as ours. Not least because LLCs are not recognized in Canada, and Canada does not have anything like them - just sole proprietorships/partnerships (where you are personally liable for the company) and full-on corporations (where you have to provide annual compliance filings and abide by a ton of compliance shit that sole proprietorships don't require).

And this is all backend shit, as you, as proprietor, still have to do you job of selling your goods and services, procuring/producing your goods and services, and marketing your goods and services to ensure a future for yourself and your company.

You are a know-nothing know-it-all and a cuck.

t. someone who actually has an LLC and has to deal with company BS on a regular basis

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
who do you whale for im not a taxman
For legal reasons I will state my favorite vtuber is the tax agent who is assigned to me, since she gets thousands of dollary-doos from me every year

Irsa Taxmania

God's Strongest Dragoon

(I'm not kidding about this, the IRS is basically a protection racket that will look for any reason to bully small companies with tax avoidance fines, since they lack the financial power to fight back legally like big corporations do.)
To be fair, it's genuinely amazing at how many fucking retards running a small company pull stupid shit and think "oh, it's tax deductable!". Like holy fuck, labeling the room you have your computer in as an "office" does not automatically qualify you for a home-office tax deduction.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Biggest twist of 2024 - Raziel isnt a schizo whore

She never was. Well, she's a whore and an idiot, but she was only ever lying about specific things that made her seem more credible. I.E pretending she wasn't a VR-chat slut and that Luca jerking off to her was a horrible traumatic event, when it's transparently, blatantly and hilariously obvious they were having VR-sex on the regular and she even admits to giving people lapdances in VR brothels run by the most degenerate freaks in the community. Everything else she has no reason whatsoever to lie about or embellish, and when she isn't trying to convince you she wasn't an insane bitch desperate to do anything to keep Luca even as he was clearly trying to get away from her emotionally, I can see no reason to disbelieve her on anything.

She had a legitimate and very powerful message to convey; one of exploitation and casual indifference from a major company that is clearly corrupt and incompetence from its foundations upwards. But she also sabotages it completely and makes it into a sordid personal tale of woe-is-me just to get her own back at Luca.

There's a world where Raziel is a major hidden factor in Nijisanji's downfall. Instead, she's just a pathetic bitch who only uses facts when they're convenient to hurt the person she can't get over dumping her, and clearly doesn't care about anything but hurting Luca in every way at her disposal.

Limkin

I will admit there aren't a lot of occupational hazards in vtubing (except for self-inflicted ones :mold2:), so I doubt Doki would have to worry about injuries, just illnesses.
Niji only had one work accident on their reports (although I am almost certain they don't count vtubers in there), so it's safe to assume this shouldn't really be a first priority. But that is still more than zero for an office job with basically zero risk factors other than caused by pure retardation

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
To be fair, it's genuinely amazing at how many fucking retards running a small company pull stupid shit and think "oh, it's tax deductable!". Like holy fuck, labeling the room you have your computer in as an "office" does not automatically qualify you for a home-office tax deduction.
I agree, but when you get big enough where you have multiple employees and more assets than you can count with your own two hands (office rent with hardware, employees who take months to submit expenses, suppliers who don't send packing lists and customers whose purchase orders are basically "I, Idiot LLC, bought this trinket for $150" and then take forever to pay you) and your income and expenses end up going past the tax deadline, it's only a matter of time until the IRS dogs come for your ass.

I like to think I'm meticulous, but the people I buy from and sell to often aren't, and that's what ends up hurting me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She never was. Well, she's a whore and an idiot, but she was only ever lying about specific things that made her seem more credible. I.E pretending she wasn't a VR-chat slut and that Luca jerking off to her was a horrible traumatic event, when it's transparently, blatantly and hilariously obvious they were having VR-sex on the regular and she even admits to giving people lapdances in VR brothels run by the most degenerate freaks in the community. Everything else she has no reason whatsoever to lie about or embellish, and when she isn't trying to convince you she wasn't an insane bitch desperate to do anything to keep Luca even as he was clearly trying to get away from her emotionally, I can see no reason to disbelieve her on anything.

She had a legitimate and very powerful message to convey; one of exploitation and casual indifference from a major company that is clearly corrupt and incompetence from its foundations upwards. But she also sabotages it completely and makes it into a sordid personal tale of woe-is-me just to get her own back at Luca.

There's a world where Raziel is a major hidden factor in Nijisanji's downfall. Instead, she's just a pathetic bitch who only uses facts when they're convenient to hurt the person she can't get over dumping her, and clearly doesn't care about anything but hurting Luca in every way at her disposal.
Raziel is just a jilted ex-mod and ex-lover doing whatever she can to ruin Luca's life now that Luca wants nothing to do with her, and was perfectly fine with everything that happened before she was dropped. For some reason, we're supposed to be upset that Nijisanji decided to not fire their talent for breaking rules for once?

Luca did some things I don't particularly like, but if I don't hear about the ex-mod ever again it would be too soon.

frz

I think you are mistakening schizo with sociopath. You don't need to lie/embellish facts to be a schizo, in fact that has nothing to do with being a schizo.
Someone who lies and manipulates information for their own gains is a sociopath, which Raziel indeed isn't.
Raziel is just a jilted ex-mod and ex-lover doing whatever she can to ruin Luca's life now that Luca wants nothing to do with her, and was perfectly fine with everything that happened before she was dropped. For some reason, we're supposed to be upset that Nijisanji decided to not fire their talent for breaking rules for once?

Luca did some things I don't particularly like, but if I don't hear about the ex-mod ever again it would be too soon.
The problem is that "now" has been going on for like an entire year. She'd randomly have schizo episodes about it every now and then. Sure noone would call her a schizo if she dropped the document the moment she got dumped and then never talked about him again. But she was a known luca schizo since before the document.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
"You seem to severely overestimate what it takes to run an LLC/LTD, but yeah, my impressions on what it takes to operate as LLC in north america specifically are quite vague" Way to contradict yourself there.

To begin even registering an LLC, you have to file a docket with your state, usually through a filing company. This requires giving, since an LLC means that you, as a member, are personally liable for the company ("limited liability" means you are liable for a fixed portion of the company's value, and only the company's assets, which means someone suing your company cannot take your personal assets, which can happen in a sole proprietorship). This means that the company's income is basically your income, and any accounting mistakes you make (by the way, you need to handle your accounting on top of doing your actual job in the LLC) could result in the IRS coming to ream you with an audit, which could result in you getting nasty fines because, for example, they found out you had used your company car to travel to vacation and therefore its depreciation caused by the miles could not be deducted as an expense. (I'm not kidding about this, the IRS is basically a protection racket that will look for any reason to bully small companies with tax avoidance fines, since they lack the financial power to fight back legally like big corporations do.)

Therefore, you may have to hire an accountant to manage your expenses and income to avoid pissing off the tax man.

Then maybe your company gets big enough to have employees, which Doki would absolutely have because she would be running a Vtuber corpo. You have to go through a ton of compliance with OSHA standards, such as making employees aware of their rights and keep a log of illnesses and injuries. I will admit there aren't a lot of occupational hazards in vtubing (except for self-inflicted ones :mold2:), so I doubt Doki would have to worry about injuries, just illnesses. Also, when you have a bunch of employees, especially ones that work remote and therefore would not be seen in person on a regular basis, it becomes difficult to manage them, as interpersonal conflicts would not be immediately obvious to you until they blow up and two (or more) angry people are shouting at you pointing fingers at their fellow employees.

Make all of those employees socially maladjusted women and that's a recipe for an HR nightmare. There's a very good reason why Sakana hired Muumi.

Also, Dokibird lives in Canada, and as an American who deals with Canadians the Leafs have told me that their corporate standards and taxation are every bit as retarded as ours. Not least because LLCs are not recognized in Canada, and Canada does not have anything like them - just sole proprietorships/partnerships (where you are personally liable for the company) and full-on corporations (where you have to provide annual compliance filings and abide by a ton of compliance shit that sole proprietorships don't require).

And this is all backend shit, as you, as proprietor, still have to do you job of selling your goods and services, procuring/producing your goods and services, and marketing your goods and services to ensure a future for yourself and your company.

t. someone who actually has an LLC and has to deal with company BS on a regular basis
Didn't know canada have no limited liability.
OK, this doesn't sound like much to me. Maybe except OSHA shit, i have no idea how much of a burden it is in reality. Accountant in some form is unavoidable anyway, be it full time, retainer or once-a-year tax report. For vtuber agency who already have lineup of sponsors and merch it gotta be full time, or almost full time though.
Here LLC is very easy. Once we had to hurry and registered one in like 2 hours (usually aprovals took 2+ weeks back then). For sole proprietorship company without limited liability, nowadays, you don't even really need to lift your ass from the chair. If you have an office you might get fire and sanitary inspections, but that's it. Main way people fuck up, except failng their buisiness in general, is by choosing unsuitable taxation mode and overpaying a lot.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
but she was only ever lying about specific things that made her seem more credible
what frz said. all the claims she could make are shaky at best because of the timing of her doc and, as you said, not being clear on their mutual background. Shit could be dismissed as ramblings of a failed groomer with points that could've happened or that she made up and honestly believed in cause that shit happened 300 times with idols. I've seen people dismissing it as such on this very forum. Now niji here, in their niji manner, straight up confirmed everything plus said that they actually hired her, giving her legitimacy as an insider too and explaining few points. She now cannot be dismissed, even if shes a whore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
OK, this doesn't sound like much to me. Maybe except OSHA shit, i have no idea how much of a burden it is in reality. Accountant in some form is unavoidable anyway, be it full time, retainer or once-a-year tax report. For vtuber agency who already have lineup of sponsors and merch it gotta be full time, or almost full time though.
Here LLC is very easy. Once we had to hurry and registered one in like 2 hours (usually aprovals took 2+ weeks back then). For sole proprietorship company without limited liability, nowadays, you don't even really need to lift your ass from the chair. If you have an office you might get fire and sanitary inspections, but that's it. Main way people fuck up, except failng their buisiness in general, is by choosing unsuitable taxation mode and overpaying a lot.
Why do you keep on insisting on this stupid idea? If you say something and you have a dozen people telling you your idea is stupid and no-one agrees with you, maybe stop to consider for five seconds that maybe your idea isn't the genius idea you think it is.

1) There's no evidence that being a streamer means you'd be a good manager or a good CEO of a business based around streaming. In fact, the opposite seems to be true. Yagoo and Sakana never streamed, but they're both well-regarded as vtuber CEOs. They both, however, have a bunch of experience creating and running a business that is extremely relevant when talking about starting a new business. Meanwhile, Aviel was at one time the biggest Israeli streamer, but the half-dozen graduated talents of Idol Corp's somehow don't seem to appreciate Aviel or Idol Corp.

2) There are so many skills you need to run a business that Doki doesn't have. "Just hire a CEO!" you say. You can't just hire a CEO, and in any case, that's a significant expense. Moreoever, if Doki isn't the CEO, what's the point? The CEO dictates the vision and direction for the company, their decisions are to enact that vision.

3) Doki was broke when she finished up with Nijisanji in 2024. She doesn't have $100K to spare.

4) Doki has spent years being miserable at Nijisanji. Goddamn, give her a chance to enjoy life again before you say she should take on the sort of misery that is creating a new company.

5) You absolutely need to be on top of financial matters. Doki is not, and that's a terrific way of ensuring that she loses all her money. "She can hire an accountant!" you are going to say. Blindly trusting your accountant with all money matters is a surefire way to lose your money quite quickly. Understanding money and doing management is absolutely a non-negotiable skill, and one that Doki does not have.

6) Doki isn't you and has her own dreams and goals, and I've not seen or read anything that her dreams include giving up her career as a content creator to hire and wrangle a bunch of autistic women.

There are so many reasons this is a stupid idea, and I'm not seeing any reason for this to exist, or any sort of vision as to why this would be any different from the dozens upon dozens of other vtuber corpos that already exist.

bothyourhouses

For some reason, we're supposed to be upset that Nijisanji decided to not fire their talent for breaking rules for once?
Well that's what the favouritism claims are about yeah.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do not forget that he postes and Made an stream solely focused on his newfound freedom after his lawyers won the case. Not a month later, the dude was banging her again!
Maybe the sex was just that good?

Canada has no LLCs? WTF?! Holy shit leafniggas you live like this? Fucking dystopian shit dude.

This. Idk why Proctor makes it sound so... Noble. This is just another obnoxious online femoid who saw the opportunity for payback on her boy toy and also an added clout bonus, bitch doesn't care if Niji tortures people or whatever or if boytoy was an actual child rapist, she only cares about him not virtual-fucking her anymore.
Why do you keep on insisting on this stupid idea? If you say something and you have a dozen people telling you your idea is stupid and no-one agrees with you, maybe stop to consider for five seconds that maybe your idea isn't the genius idea you think it is.

1) There's no evidence that being a streamer means you'd be a good manager or a good CEO of a business based around streaming. In fact, the opposite seems to be true. Yagoo and Sakana never streamed, but they're both well-regarded as vtuber CEOs. They both, however, have a bunch of experience creating and running a business that is extremely relevant when talking about starting a new business. Meanwhile, Aviel was at one time the biggest Israeli streamer, but the half-dozen graduated talents of Idol Corp's somehow don't seem to appreciate Aviel or Idol Corp.

2) There are so many skills you need to run a business that Doki doesn't have. "Just hire a CEO!" you say. You can't just hire a CEO, and in any case, that's a significant expense. Moreoever, if Doki isn't the CEO, what's the point? The CEO dictates the vision and direction for the company, their decisions are to enact that vision.

3) Doki was broke when she finished up with Nijisanji in 2024. She doesn't have $100K to spare.

4) Doki has spent years being miserable at Nijisanji. Goddamn, give her a chance to enjoy life again before you say she should take on the sort of misery that is creating a new company.

5) You absolutely need to be on top of financial matters. Doki is not, and that's a terrific way of ensuring that she loses all her money. "She can hire an accountant!" you are going to say. Blindly trusting your accountant with all money matters is a surefire way to lose your money quite quickly. Understanding money and doing management is absolutely a non-negotiable skill, and one that Doki does not have.

6) Doki isn't you and has her own dreams and goals, and I've not seen or read anything that her dreams include giving up her career as a content creator to hire and wrangle a bunch of autistic women.

There are so many reasons this is a stupid idea, and I'm not seeing any reason for this to exist, or any sort of vision as to why this would be any different from the dozens upon dozens of other vtuber corpos that already exist.
The thought of Doki running a corpo that kills Niji for good makes his peepee go hard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Raziel's story wasn't interesting because of Luca being "abusive" or her being a "groomer", most of her gripes against him are almost all just her being a doormat who very clearly was mad she couldnt fuck her barely legal aussie boytoy.
But all the alleged "insider" bits were the most meatiest part of the document, several allegations arent at all supported like talents having relationships with one another but the discord screenshots, card signing and the alleged autism with Minecraft of all things along with the venting all painted a very interesting story if somehow they weren't 200IQ fakes. If they weren't, Luca probably broke the contract in 38 different ways and he is either a favorite or anycolor's bitch now.
And now to many, the C&D legitimized them, they say that she both said lies and slander while also saying she divulged internal matters, specifically about the "contract terms", which is which? People's schizophrenia and own biases will be able to pick out and choose what to believe at this point

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Oh, everything sounds easy when you read about it online.

Oh, getting sales is easy, you just have to have a product or service people want and they will buy it. Except for the part where you need to first identify the market, and figure out a way to reach them, of which the only foolproof way is to have access to those customers from your past line of work, as Google Adsense is borderline useless nowadays unless you spend a bunch of money on SEO - oh boy, there's a cost right there that will eat into your bottom line! Also, if you're buying and selling something, unless you add some kind of value, such as an added service or delivery time, or you have a product that has a very specific niche, you will have to compete on price against massive distributors like Amazon, Digikey, Walmart, etc. that can afford to have near-zero margins on products since they have so much volume, which you will not have.

Oh, keeping track of the accounting is easy, you just have to keep track of how you're spending the money, and how the money is coming in. Except for the fact where a company that actually makes you enough money to live on is going to have dozens, if not hundreds of expenses per month that you will have keep track of, and if you're not autistically meticulous receipts will start merging together in your mind and you will inevitably fat finger something in your accounting software, potentially causing you a problem you won't be aware of until it's too late.

Also, most of the people I know whose businesses got audited by the IRS (not me, and I intend to keep it that way), the most common reason wasn't improper accounting, it was growing too fast year-over-year. This entices the glowies to basically march on in to find the aforementioned accounting errors and improper expensing, and that's where the fines come in, which small business owners will just accept because it's not worth the legal expense to fight it.

Oh, maintaining cash flow is easy, because credit cards mean that I will get paid instantly! Except for the fact that credit card companies charge a 3.5% fee on all credit card transactions (ever wonder why so many places don't accept American Express? They charge more than that!), which may seemingly not matter if you're selling cheap plastic tat...until you realize you may have a 10-15% markup on your goods, and that 3.5% will eat significantly into your margins. While you could just tack that 3.5% on as a fee, if you're selling to other businesses, where orders can be more than $10,000, that 3.5% becomes $350, which will add up fast. Therefore, you will have to agree on the purchase order that the customer will pay you in 30 days, 60 days, or some percentage up front plus the rest in 30 days, etc.

Now, imagine that the customer does not pay you in 30 days, but you still have to pay your own suppliers, your employees' biweekly wages, consumables, rent...now how are you going to pay for that?

Sure, you could go to collections, or to small claims court, but that means paying someone to shake down your customer - and that's not cheap. Are you going to spend $1000 to shake down a customer delinquent on $500? Especially if they're a customer you already have an established relationship with? Hell no, but unless you're able to convince some there to pay you, either by refusing to sell them anything else until they pay, or just hoping they're simply having a cashflow problem and you'll get paid once they get it resolved, you may not see that money for months, if not years, and if it's a one-off customer you could possibly never see that money at all.

What if you take out a loan? At 7% interest, courtesy of our :retard:-in-Chief and his idiot handlers, so now you have will have to pay interest on top of your general expenses just because your asshat customer didn't pay. If you have anything even resembling business sense, you will avoid this at all costs.

In short, when you run your own business you have to learn to plot payments around your expected cashflow for that month, which often includes orders from months ago. You will need to learn to keep sufficient cash on hand in case you're not getting paid.

Oh, and as a business owner you quickly find that your most limited resource is time. You have to manage all of this shit when you realistically have only 16 hours in a day to do so.

Saying starting a business is easy because registering an LLC is easy is like saying you have a home to live in simply because you bought an empty plot of land. Where the hell are you going to sleep? Where are you going to get your amenities? Are you going to live in a tent and shit in a bucket, collecting rainwater like a bum? Of course you aren't, you're going to build a house, and now you're going to have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with building a house, not the least of which is monetary cost.

You know what? If you think it's so easy, then prove me wrong. Start your own business.

I'd honestly be happy if you do it and do it successfully. Most young "entrepreneurs" run crypto scams, Etsy/Amazon dropshipping, and MLMs, and I want to see more young business owners running actual businesses that actually contribute something to society.

You can get rich, and use that wealth to import yourself a nice Eastern European gold digger, and then hire dudes to rail her while you film from the corner like a true member of the global elite :dokiSmug:

Anyways, to avoid sidetracking the thread anymore, Niji SUCKS. Doki has better and more productive things to do than make her own corpo.

:sinktheyacht:

VSoyBoy

Not an L yet, but Ethyria will have a 3D Concert in 7 days.
Nijisanji's Ethyria will have a 3D concert (seemingly pre-recorded) in a week.

Premiere:

Top Bottom