"No. Many times. Over the course of many years. it's why I never use this site. Oh you haven't replied 17,000 times to some 45 year old aunt in the r/peoplenamedsashawhoknit subreddit? Well you can't post this funny picture or ask a question in the destiny 2 subreddit then, swine.Magni Dezmond (About Reddit)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Punished Lurker

When I was making my /vt/ shitpost screencapping them reacting to wrestletuber the absolute vitriol thrown her way was fucking vile, they don't just want her out of Niji they hope she kills herself (worked out real well for Niji last time someone tried to). Also Sayu now more than ever is their primary ex-Niji target since the others are all getting along.

@reinigen posted this on the groomcord. They made 21 different anti threads about her this weekend alone. That doesn't count the constant seething in any of the Niji threads. She didn't even fucking stream this weekend and took it off to go a con.
View attachment 70705

Literally the only thread that was half decent was /lazu+/, most of them were really just happy to see Mint and Doki interacting again. Nyfco shuttering has made /vt/ worse than ever.
I'm gonna be honest, at this point I can't tell which posts are made by actual Nijisisters and which ones are made by people pretending to be them. I have noticed there has been more bait threads ever since Nyfco closed down
Hmm. I was wondering where the one cunt who tries shitting up /mans/ with Niji/troon stuff was lately. Getting angry over Wrestletuber and Vivi I see :deztheroom:They'll probably be back hoping to console themselves but all I gotta do is insult Millie and they start crying again:dokibirdWhat:
:ameliaThink:... hold on I think I know who you are talking about, do they post clips from Millie or links to his youtube videos?

Zyklon Mag

:ameliaThink:... hold on I think I know who you are talking about, do they post clips from Millie or links to his youtube videos?
Not in /mans/ from what I've seen, but they occasionally post pictures of her and seem weirdly obsessed with the ARMIS flips. That is, when they aren't reposting the same 5 bait pictures/collab beg posts/tranny propaganda. I recall it started after someone got verbally smacked down by the natives for trying to talk about some Nijigger twitter user a few months ago

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
In line with the current news, just a bit of refresher of what has gotten 3D before Luxiem (and no, that AR Live is not a proper 3D showcase):

>HoloID gen3
>Tempus HQ
>Fubuki's remodel
>Harusaki Nodoka (Hololive staff)
>Henya
>V4Mirai gen1
>V4Mirai gen2
>Hatotaurus (Mio's mascot)
>VSpo! Girls
>PMaru sama
>PP Aldente
>Tempus Vanguard
>HoloEN Advent
>
A FUCKING PIECE OF FRIED CHICKEN!!!

Punished Lurker

Not in /mans/ from what I've seen, but they occasionally post pictures of her and seem weirdly obsessed with the ARMIS flips. That is, when they aren't reposting the same 5 bait pictures/collab beg posts/tranny propaganda.
That does sound like Milgurschizo. I remember he used to talk about Octavio and Jurard I think, they are the flip members right? Although I don't remember him ever talking about tranny propaganda
Anyways the guy is a pain in the ass and a flip, I don't know if he's been in the catalog lately but checking the last /NijiEN/ threads there seems to be very little of his Millie talk. Also I still mantain my rrat he was Hwoarang who visited this server a couple of months ago only to get banned in less than 3 days
I recall it started after someone got verbally smacked down by the natives for trying to talk about some Nijigger twitter user a few months ago
By any chance do you remember the name of the account? Because Milgurschizo tends to selfpromote himself in the most obvious ways

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
In line with the current news, just a bit of refresher of what has gotten 3D before Luxiem (and no, that AR Live is not a proper 3D showcase):
>A FUCKING PIECE OF FRIED CHICKEN!!!
:kyoracist:

Is that THE Fried Chicken from the only noteworthy contribution Kyo ever made to vtubing?

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
:kyoracist:

Is that THE Fried Chicken from the only noteworthy contribution Kyo ever made to vtubing?
If you ask me, there was that collab where he hold hands with Enna in front of her fans only for her to hastily get away from his hand. Also if I remember it correctly, there was his infamous “Poor Aloucucks” tweet mocking Enna’s unicorns.

Zyklon Mag

That does sound like Milgurschizo. I remember he used to talk about Octavio and Jurard I think, they are the flip members right? Although I don't remember him ever talking about tranny propaganda
Anyways the guy is a pain in the ass and a flip, I don't know if he's been in the catalog lately but checking the last /NijiEN/ threads there seems to be very little of his Millie talk. Also I still mantain my rrat he was Hwoarang who visited this server a couple of months ago only to get banned in less than 3 days

By any chance do you remember the name of the account? Because Milgurschizo tends to selfpromote himself in the most obvious ways
I don't remember the account name, but I remember there was someone accusing them in the thread of self-promotion and saying the fag was a collabbeggar from the Niji thread

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Talking about Enna, seems like some autist on /vt/ was able to track down enna schizo.
link
ennaschizo1.jpg

@Punished Lurker , my man, be honest with us, did you make this post? :BijouBijou:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
zey48e.png
Nijisisters pulling overtime on /vt/

The Chink

VSoyBoy

I try so fucking hard to be the voice of reason in a world of rrats, but every time I check twitter I find one of those tweets where the jokes just write themselves.

PLEASE! I don't want to make jokes about you :urtearingmeapart::yagoocry:
Screenshot 2024-05-29 080436.png

Limkin

PLEASE! I don't want to make jokes about you :urtearingmeapart::yagoocry:
He is just going to "kill himself" again and reappear in another company. Worked once

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>HoloID gen3
>Tempus HQ
>Fubuki's remodel
>Harusaki Nodoka (Hololive staff)
>Henya
>V4Mirai gen1
>V4Mirai gen2
>Hatotaurus (Mio's mascot)
>VSpo! Girls
>PMaru sama
>PP Aldente
>Tempus Vanguard
>HoloEN Advent
>
A FUCKING PIECE OF FRIED CHICKEN!!!
You forgot one very important entry:
EVERY 2VIEW INDIE EVER (probably)
Gotta compile a list of people who did 3D concert in the timespan of niji delaying AR live.

He is just going to "kill himself" again and reappear in another company. Worked once
Nonono, nijisanji is not some noname from twitch, is serious business, we do real thing here. :smugselen: :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Punished Lurker

I don't remember the account name, but I remember there was someone accusing them in the thread of self-promotion and saying the fag was a collabbeggar from the Niji thread
Definetely Milgurschizo
Talking about Enna, seems like some autist on /vt/ was able to track down enna schizo.
link
ennaschizo1.jpg

@Punished Lurker , my man, be honest with us, did you make this post? :BijouBijou:
No that wasn't me, but I wish I had that level of dedication/autism

Unfotunately judging from the replies to that post this seems to be from another schizo known as Ennacuck/Irysfag that lurks around the numbers general, so no new info on Ennaschizo

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
zey48e.png
Nijisisters pulling overtime on /vt/
"Two socially awkward autistic retards who had a lot of shit happen during their former employment didn't talk to each other until one had an excuse to finally get over it and say something to break the ice again."
Wow what a shocker. There's definitely nobody else who has done anything silly or awkward regarding dms ever. :smugpipi::pikayabai:

They should have just said they were always totally besties then did a collab stream out of nowhere (one of two if I recall proper?) as they awkwardly fumbled around instead. It worked really well for Scarle and uh... that guy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The former Luca mod who was leaking everything just got nailed by a Cease and Desist.

Sending this was a bad move, in my opinion. The drama is over, and she is clearly insane, but it's clear that at least some of what she was saying was true. All this accomplished was putting the drama back on the burner and reminding me that she exists. This gives people like Legal Mindset more content to cover, and a Cease and Desist will not work for people like him. The only reason I can think of is that this was done to appease Luca internally, as he's taken the smart path of shutting the fuck up, and now that time has moved on, he thinks he can get away with this.

closedblas

Dear god I'm on my knees praying and begging for one of these people to demonstrate exactly how legally impotent these japanese companies are in USA.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

I'm going to highlight something mentioned on stream that this clip edits out almost in its entirety.

Doki and Mint mutually followed each other on twitter and were going to leave it at that, it was a member of Doki's management team who got the ball rolling for them to actually interact again.

This is what competent management looks like. Actual managers who understand that their talents are socially stunted, while also understanding what their talents actually want, and who are able and willing to ACT on behalf of their talent when the need arises. My God, this is such a difference from what Nijisanji does. It's actually mind-blowing.

Every single manager and talent from every agency should take note of this. It's what the job should entail.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm going to highlight something mentioned on stream that this clip edits out almost in its entirety.

Doki and Mint mutually followed each other on twitter and were going to leave it at that, it was a member of Doki's management team who got the ball rolling for them to actually interact again.

This is what competent management looks like. Actual managers who understand that their talents are socially stunted, while also understanding what their talents actually want, and who are able and willing to ACT on behalf of their talent when the need arises. My God, this is such a difference from what Nijisanji does. It's actually mind-blowing.

Every single manager and talent from every agency should take note of this. It's what the job should entail.
Phase Connect should take notes so Pippa doesn't leave Kson on read forever.
:smugpipi:

Top Bottom