"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

Would love to see Vivi lawyer up (and if possible) graduate by unilaterally terminating her contract with Niji and using her graduation stream to tell her viewers to follow her PL account as an indie. If Niji doesn't care about her why should she care about them?
Because if they out of spite decide to make an example out of her she will very quickly run out of money trying to defend herself in court. Even if she will win in the end, the intermediate expenses will ruin her financially. Better to stream minimal hours not to get fired and let the thing expire on it's own.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Because if they out of spite decide to make an example out of her she will very quickly run out of money trying to defend herself in court. Even if she will win in the end, the intermediate expenses will ruin her financially. Better to stream minimal hours not to get fired and let the thing expire on it's own.
Nope, it's waaaay cheaper for her to defend, especially if her local laws allow to do some preventative contract revision (like cali labor board). She can send like a dozen motion to dismiss before nijitards will find any legit grounds to sue. And then again, going to court will open them to discovery which is te very last thing they want. Vivi is risking doxxing which is, let's be real, not a substantial threat. Niji is risking being investigated by taxmen and losing all business in the country (third of EN terminated one day), not to mention investors ire. And that's not mentioning another PR disaster.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This may sound too optimistic but the fever pitch of "fuck Niji" would just be re-ignted in full force if any liked talent like Rosemi, Vivi or Scarle revealed they were being sued
I think crowdfunding litigation at that point wouldnt be too hard, theres lots of people who can throw around money or connections who would benefit greatly in the PR side from swooping in and opposing le evil black conpany, and Vtubing has these types in droves

Id be more curious on what would be the reaction of people if one of the "mean girls" like Elira or Vox had something like this happen to them

VSoyBoy

Did I hear somebody posing stupid legal hypotheticals around here?
LM-Resize.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did I hear somebody posing stupid legal hypotheticals around here?
View attachment 70644
Someone should send him a sonichu medallion as a test
If he doesnt burn it as soon as realizing what it is he will have sex tapes of him raw dogging thai ladyboys revealed

Its the curse's fault

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1716819086251.png
Sisters are deleting their support posts for Both Matara and Mint
Like this one that was my favorite

Tubedude

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
View attachment 70645
Sisters are deleting their support posts for Both Matara and Mint
Like this one that was my favorite
So much for being such “a real fan” of those two. I don’t see those fucks support them financially either, they can go fuck themselves back to their NijiEN male vtubers.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
This may sound too optimistic but the fever pitch of "fuck Niji" would just be re-ignted in full force if any liked talent like Rosemi, Vivi or Scarle revealed they were being sued
I think crowdfunding litigation at that point wouldnt be too hard, theres lots of people who can throw around money or connections who would benefit greatly in the PR side from swooping in and opposing le evil black conpany, and Vtubing has these types in droves

Id be more curious on what would be the reaction of people if one of the "mean girls" like Elira or Vox had something like this happen to them
Also, the DRAMAFAGS will be out on full force when that happens.

So much for being such “a real fan” of those two. I don’t see those fucks support them financially either, they can go fuck themselves back to their NijiEN male vtubers.
Nijisisters are the female version of coomers but with more menhera, tribalism and aggression. They don't care for anyone else but their virtual husbandos who won't fuck them because their e-husbandos are either gay, has an older side chick, a sex pest, FAT, a manhera, a groomer, is in a relationship with his co-worker or all of the above.

VSoyBoy

I try so fucking hard to be the voice of reason in a world of rrats, but every time I check twitter I find one of those tweets where the jokes just write themselves.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Someone should send him a sonichu medallion as a test
If he doesnt burn it as soon as realizing what it is he will have sex tapes of him raw dogging thai ladyboys revealed

Its the curse's fault

I guess he passed

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Nope, it's waaaay cheaper for her to defend, especially if her local laws allow to do some preventative contract revision (like cali labor board). She can send like a dozen motion to dismiss before nijitards will find any legit grounds to sue. And then again, going to court will open them to discovery which is te very last thing they want. Vivi is risking doxxing which is, let's be real, not a substantial threat. Niji is risking being investigated by taxmen and losing all business in the country (third of EN terminated one day), not to mention investors ire. And that's not mentioning another PR disaster.
In the history of ever, an individual will run out of money defending themselves against a company more often than not because as cringe as it is to say, most companies do not "show their full power" against a person like they would against the government or another company. You're not enough of a simp for vivi to supply her the funding to defend herself for sometimes years.
They don't care for anyone else but their virtual husbandos who won't fuck them because their e-husbandos are either gay, has an older side chick, a sex pest, FAT, a manhera, a groomer, is in a relationship with his co-worker or all of the above.
I mean to be fair, this is literally every fandom to an extent.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
How the fuck Livers can stand Nijisisters like this?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Working for Niji is like a death by a thousand cuts. If it isn't the company or your colleagues fucking you over, the sistercult will make sure to fuck your life up.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
When I was making my /vt/ shitpost screencapping them reacting to wrestletuber the absolute vitriol thrown her way was fucking vile, they don't just want her out of Niji they hope she kills herself (worked out real well for Niji last time someone tried to). Also Sayu now more than ever is their primary ex-Niji target since the others are all getting along.

@reinigen posted this on the groomcord. They made 21 different anti threads about her this weekend alone. That doesn't count the constant seething in any of the Niji threads. She didn't even fucking stream this weekend and took it off to go a con.
sayu anti threads.png

Literally the only thread that was half decent was /lazu+/, most of them were really just happy to see Mint and Doki interacting again. Nyfco shuttering has made /vt/ worse than ever.

Bug Eater

I love how some people actually think that the NBA personally handpicked people such as *reads notes" Claude Clawmark Vantacrow Bonger Vezalius Bandagay and Willy Wilson for their 'collab', and it's not just a case of Anycolor wasting a bunch of money on an NBA license so they can slap its logo on acrylic stands for their balding femcel audience.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
When I was making my /vt/ shitpost screencapping them reacting to wrestletuber the absolute vitriol thrown her way was fucking vile, they don't just want her out of Niji they hope she kills herself (worked out real well for Niji last time someone tried to).
This is some real nijisister logic. "My favorite vtuber corpo has been bleeding viewers/subscribers for months because of its horrible reputation. Surely the solution to this problem is to start a hate campaign against one of the few remaining talents with a positive reputation among outside fans!" :Vesper-UNHINGED:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
This is some real nijisister logic. "My favorite vtuber corpo has been bleeding viewers/subscribers for months because of its horrible reputation. Surely the solution to this problem is to start a hate campaign against one of the few remaining talents with a positive reputation among outside fans!" :Vesper-UNHINGED:
The browbeatings will continue until morale improves.

Zyklon Mag

Hmm. I was wondering where the one cunt who tries shitting up /mans/ with Niji/troon stuff was lately. Getting angry over Wrestletuber and Vivi I see :deztheroom:They'll probably be back hoping to console themselves but all I gotta do is insult Millie and they start crying again:dokibirdWhat:

Top Bottom