"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

ntavox.jpg
He looks more like Low budget Yandera Dev
Screenshot 2024-05-21 135721.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Low-budget Vox.

ntavox.jpg

Dunno man, i think this guy will fit right in with the likes of Vox, Luca and Aster.

He kinda gives me kevin vibes

Seoleim

Haven't even launched their new wave, talents haven't even had their debut stream and yet they have somehow managed to create drama. They are looking to break the previous record for the This Company Is Fucking Dogshit - Any% speedrun.

Edit: So seems like the shark has made a post. Curious timing. Honestly it's probably nothing, but the idea that Gura has been following along with all this drama and just wanted to stick the knife into Niji when they had the spotlight makes me happy. If she just happens to overlap with the new debuts that would be hilarious.

Yup well late on that edit. Hadn't checked main thread since 2 days ago.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Heres a detailed post about the person allegedly behind Ryoma Barrenwort, aka, NightTime Audios (supposedly)
As of now, the NDF is in huge denial, the main reason for denial is " you cant know its really him with only one sentence". Which is fair tbh. The mods still have not posted any kind of proof which doesnt help. But people are gonna jump on it as facts because eh its twitter and reddit. I really wish its true though, not because i want to see the guy cancelled but i really wanna see how the NDF is gonna roll with it.

As im typing this, one of the ex mods, Dewdroptheghoul, which is also mentionned in the image you shared, has privated his extremely gay looking twitter account after being pushed back by the NDF aggressively asking for evidence.

Screenshot_20240521-160049_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240521-160107_X.jpg

This is going to be a shitshow and i will enjoy every piece of it.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As of now, the NDF is in huge denial, the main reason for denial is " you cant know its really him with only one sentence". Which is fair tbh. The mods still have not posted any kind of proof which doesnt help. But people are gonna jump on it as facts because eh its twitter and reddit. I really wish its true though, not because i want to see to guy cancelled but i want really wanna see how the NDF is gonna roll with it.

As im typing this, one of the ex mods, Dewdroptheghoul, which is also mentionned in the image you shared, has privated his extremely gay looking twitter account after being pushed back by the NDF aggressively asking for evidence.

For the most part, i agree that we should wait till the debuts to see how much of the voice matches, because so far we only have that snippet, a snippet that is reasonably similar, but it would be foolish to hinge that much on just a single piece of evidence when we just have wait days to get more

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Walking around Anime Impulse Seattle on both days, there was more Holostars merch alone being offered (and sold) than Nijisanji stuff. They were also still trying to sell the Niji M&G tickets the day of by having these QR codes you could easily scan with your phone. Dunno how well that worked since the wifi was ass.

There was also like 13 fujos having dinner together in Westlake shitting on Nijiggers for 5 straight minutes for being annoying bitches.:dokiSmug:
This isn't exactly an L, but I found this funny anyway. There were 2 displays, one for Holostars and one for Nijisanji. Red is the door for where the M&Gs were in, blue is the line. The Niji display was blocked from view for at least an hour. Possibly longer because Altare had Internet issues and his meet and greet had to be rescheduled from the previous time.

Don't care about fujos, it's what I'm looking for! It's happened before and I want it to happen again with more frequency!
Rio...
Low-budget Vox.

ntavox.jpg

Dunno man, i think this guy will fit right in with the likes of Vox, Luca and Aster.

I am vomit

Edit: Uwajimaya and Kinokuniya had a small selection of Hololive stuff like buttons, acrylic keychains, cards, some really nice artbooks (The Hololive summer one looked so pretty) and figs of Sora, Marine and Pekora. Niji had a Pomu and a couple of the boys figs.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Walking around Anime Impulse Seattle on both days, there was more Holostars merch alone being offered (and sold) than Nijisanji stuff. They were also still trying to sell the Niji M&G tickets the day of by having these QR codes you could easily scan with your phone. Dunno how well that worked since the wifi was ass.

There was also like 13 fujos having dinner together in Westlake shitting on Nijiggers for 5 straight minutes for being annoying bitches.:dokiSmug:
This isn't exactly an L, but I found this funny anyway. There were 2 displays, one for Holostars and one for Nijisanji. Red is the door for where the M&Gs were in, blue is the line. The Niji display was blocked from view for at least an hour. Possibly longer because Altare had Internet issues and his meet and greet had to be rescheduled from the previous time.

Rio...

I am vomit
"Internet issues"
:marinesmug:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Based fujos. They really are dead in the west if they lost them.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Nijis better hope Sajam decides to change up the roster next time he runs a tournament, because Doki said she'd "100% say yes" if invited to another one.
Timestamp:

archive

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Nijis better hope Sajam decides to change up the roster next time he runs a tournament, because Doki said she'd "100% say yes" if invited to another one.
Timestamp:

archive

Vox Akuma after knowing this:

Limkin

New guy really looked at the legendary Shindo Raito and went "I may not overcome him, but I will come as close as possible". But he will never have the guts to ask female livers to meet with him and have sex, there is only one king of graduation speedrun

The Rrat

Early Adopter
New guy really looked at the legendary Shindo Raito and went "I may not overcome him, but I will come as close as possible". But he will never have the guts to ask female livers to meet with him and have sex, there is only one king of graduation speedrun
Didn't know about him. They sure know how to pick them, huh?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In my own personal experience, I pegged Millie being Lyrica from the first voice clip. So it's something I can personally attest is possible if you know someone enough.

Yeah, Advent got fully-pegged correctly before they even debuted and that was without voice clips. Lando and Randon were correctly guessed, same situation. Wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

I doubt they will fire him, though.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Limkin

I doubt they will fire him, though.
They still didn't fire Luca when his mod objectively had no way of obtaining the information she had, other than Luca breaking the NDA. Niji hired a guy who did creepy bfe content, because this is the only kind of shit they can still attempt to sell. Expect the girls to be massive whores and go full on coomberbait because coomers have no standards and don't care about drama

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They still didn't fire Luca when his mod objectively had no way of obtaining the information she had, other than Luca breaking the NDA. Niji hired a guy who did creepy bfe content, because this is the only kind of shit they can still attempt to sell. Expect the girls to be massive whores and go full on coomberbait because coomers have no standards and don't care about drama
This guy hasnt made riku a couple fat stacks of cash yet unless they are planning on getting the asmr squeeze

Top Bottom