"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Are you being intentionally retarded? My point is they do it because they are actually friends with him.
I admit i never watched Niji EN that much but i was pretty sure that Pomu,Mysta and Nina where the ones that had the strong friendship
I never tought about this guy being in their friend group to be honest ( i can only relate him to Enna and the other members of his wave)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Only 2 pages? must not have been reading then.
Indeed, this topic is not interesting to me. It is pure wild speculation based on info I already know, there's no point in reading it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My hatred of fuwamoco is known and remains unchanged, but I have to admit, if this was intentional it's hilarious:

"We even received two of them (play buttons). We didn't even have to ask either!"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Found this on reddit, looks like they want to get rid of the remaining stock ASAP.

1711014473835.png

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Only 2 pages? must not have been reading then.
In all fairness, the last few pages weren't worth reading. There's been not much of anything and everyone repeating it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Or they wanted to look good for the investors for this quarter to mitigate on what happened on February.
Both can be true. Should be mainly about tickets not selling well. But it'll be hilarious if they start giving out retirees merch :SelenHAHAhere:
I wonder if any dumb scalpers will try a bulk buy...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Or they wanted to look good for the investors for this quarter to mitigate on what happened on February.
I don't think there's any amount of legwork they can do to mitigate that upcoming nightmare.

For this year, their quarterly YoY has been as follows:
SectionQ1Q2Q3
NijiJP (revenue)+80.7%+16%+22.4%
NijiEN (revenue)-16.3%-12.8%-40.3%
Total Revenue+50.9%+8.2%+4.7%
Operating Profit+90.5%+11.5%-20%

NijiJP won't have all those events to bolster it nor will it have the huge buff from VCR GTA. Meanwhile NijiEN has been going downhill like a freight train on fire even before the Doki shitshow. Their Q3 ended on January 31st, so that means nearly their entire Q4 will consist of NijiEN suffering from the Doki shitshow that started on February 5th. Their "mitigation" is at best going to be "well, it was only Hiroshima". Their only saving grace at this point was that they didn't count their Nijifes merch sales for Q3 but the numbers for their event revenue shows Nijifes did far worse this year, so who knows how much that will help.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What was said in the black screen vid confirmed the clique. The only what if's atm are who is and isn't in it and how much power they actually have.
Way back when NijiEN first started, Riku Tazumi thought it'd be fun to try vtubing for himself. Fluent in Japanese and English alike, he thought he could serve as a bridge for his aspiring EN livers, too. And being a chuuni, he of course choose to be a dragon.

Elira's power is being the god damn CEO of the company.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
My hatred of fuwamoco is known and remains unchanged, but I have to admit, if this was intentional it's hilarious:

"We even received two of them (play buttons). We didn't even have to ask either!"

This was definitely not intentional. They would never kick the Niji livers while they're down like that. They don't have a mean bone in their bodies; they're better people than that.

Also, I doubt that they're even paying any attention to what's going on with Nijisanji. They're too busy living their lives and making their dreams come true at Hololive. Nijisanji's black company shenanigans are simply beneath their notice.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
It's a good thing I don't give a shit about your opinion.

Funny you mention that.
View attachment 66417
Timestamped below.

The person is probably Matara/Nina. Early on in the Zaion disaster Sayu revealed that Nina was one of the people that niji made feel like nothing. Nina did not like that Sayu revealed this about her since it is probably pretty personal to her (giving the example without naming her directly would most likely have been fine). Sayu mentioned this in some stream pretty early on when the Selen termination happened and tried to apologize publicly since she can not contact Matata privatly.

VSoyBoy

The person is probably Matara/Nina. Early on in the Zaion disaster Sayu revealed that Nina was one of the people that niji made feel like nothing. Nina did not like that Sayu revealed this about her since it is probably pretty personal to her (giving the example without naming her directly would most likely have been fine). Sayu mentioned this in some stream pretty early on when the Selen termination happened and tried to apologize publicly since she can not contact Matata privatly.
I mean, no matter if it's her fault or not, this girl is impressive at fucking things up for herself. Everywhere she goes bridges begin to burn.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I mean, no matter if it's her fault or not, this girl is impressive at fucking things up for herself. Everywhere she goes bridges begin to burn.
She's definitely learned from that previous experience, seeing how she carefully worded her sentences.

I like Matara but she comes across as somewhat petty when Sayu's already tried to reach out to apologize for her actions. But it is what it is.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The costs for Holo are technically higher than shown here since you also pay for con entrance, but then you also have a whole con to go to for the extra money soo...
the "Festival Pass" implies it includes the hololive concert, the 89AUD dollar fee is for the premium upgrade alone
"Join us for a single day of fun on any day throughout the weekend of April 26-28. Daily features include: Friday – Creator Summit & Students Day, Saturday – hololive production concert, Sunday – LCO Grand Final."
so in theory if you just wanted a single day of the holo concert AND dreamhack itself, its 45AUD bucks, 75AUD for the entire 3 day event
so technically its free if you go to dreamhack itself, its also seemingly all in AUD (as an example, their Swedish site was in SEK), so its lower in USD

Last edited:

Prosciutto

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
the "Festival Pass" implies it includes the hololive concert, the 89 dollar fee is for the premium upgrade alone
"Join us for a single day of fun on any day throughout the weekend of April 26-28. Daily features include: Friday – Creator Summit & Students Day, Saturday – hololive production concert, Sunday – LCO Grand Final."
so in theory if you just wanted a single day of the holo concert AND dreamhack itself, its 45 bucks, 75 for the entire 3 day event
so technically its free if you go to dreamhack itself, its also seemingly all in AUD, so its lower in USD
Damn, that really is a steal... normally Holo's concerts go for that price or higher by themselves. And you get all 3 branches... with some of the highest pedigree JPs...

Stunned But Dumb

wait, Niji says two seperate tickets, do you actually have to buy *TWO* different tickets for that shit? One for the boys and one for the girls?
if it were one ticket, then the fujos and the unicorns would have to sit together. That might be nice though, some of them would get married and never bother anyone ever again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
wait, Niji says two seperate tickets, do you actually have to buy *TWO* different tickets for that shit? One for the boys and one for the girls?

Yes, act 1 is the females and act 2 is the males, offline tickets are 148 Singaporean Dollars, which seems to translate to 110USD, you have to buy a ticket for each act, but to be slightly fair, they give you merch for buying it
nijievent.jpg
EDIT: To rub more salt in the wound, the Holo concert seemingly comes with the dreamhack experience (well, i guess its the other way around), the Niji concert is seemingly not attached to a con and seems to be an individual showing/concert

Last edited:
Top Bottom