"Men are easy, just be nice to them"Nina Kosaka

Nijisanji L Collection

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is sony really an Anycolor investor? This is probably a nothingburger but this could be funny if it happens
https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/71123337 https://archive.ph/ghGPV

View attachment 65735
Lol yes they are.

Screenshot_20240311-160632_Chrome.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh they are fucked

Stunned But Dumb

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lol yes they are.

View attachment 65736
>Tokio Marine Asset Management

They're going to take Riku's yacht and turn it into a fishing boat.

Yes, I know they're an insurance/investment group.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this why holo couldnt play helldivers?
Not really since niji dont have perms either. And im pretty sure who they invest in doesnt have anything to do with the perms department or whatever.

Zyklon Mag

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"Hamas would genocide them" Generally doesn't work as an argument as it's completely irrelevant. To be anti-colonialist and anti-genocide generally means fighting for the oppressed in these situations regardless of their politics. To pick and chose based on that fact would be hypocrisy at its finest. "They don't get my help unless they follow my rules" is a very "Under new management" situation.
I mean, Hamas would also genocide the Jews, if they could. They even wrote it into their founding charter: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.” It’s like that one quote; “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel.”

My take is always: hate the Jews all you want, but if you ever side with Muslims in a geopolitical conflict, you are a gigantic grade A retard. No donating to them, no boycotting for their sake, nothing.
That said; death to nijisanji, and I am going to McDonald’s tonight.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is this why holo couldnt play helldivers?
They also got Bloodborne perms removed seemingly for no reason, despite every other FromSoft game being untouched. Demon's Souls also hasn't been played in a year, but that is PS5 exclusive, so who knows the status of that one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, Hamas would also genocide the Jews, if they could. They even wrote it into their founding charter: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.” It’s like that one quote; “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel.”

My take is always: hate the Jews all you want, but if you ever side with Muslims in a geopolitical conflict, you are a gigantic grade A retard. No donating to them, no boycotting for their sake, nothing.
That said; death to nijisanji, and I am going to McDonald’s tonight.
My take is: Who gives a shit about a bunch of hyper-religious and intolerant nutjobs? Let them fight over bits of meaningless desert all they want so they stop bothering the rest of us.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My take is: Who gives a shit about a bunch of hyper-religious and intolerant nutjobs? Let them fight over bits of meaningless desert all they want so they stop bothering the rest of us.
This is like the super bowl, you have to pick a team even if you know nothing about the sport and your rooting for them accomplishes nothing (just like the twitter people and their boycotts).
If you can’t decide, then at least you can pick based on whose colors you like more. And if you pick the wrong (any) colors, someone will kill you.

Y'all that keep wanting to bring up ether the Russo-Ukraine war or the Israel-Palestine stuff are retarded and cringe.
Niji brought it up first.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Y'all that keep wanting to bring up ether the Russo-Ukraine war or the Israel-Palestine stuff are retarded and cringe.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

archive
one of the twitter user who went after scarle for the starbucks thing has bitten off more than he could chew with his minor mouth and decided to retreat.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
You have a great point, but the usage of Y'all has been tainted by xitter spergs for me.:annoyedpippa:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

archive
one of the twitter user who went after scarle for the starbucks thing has bitten off more than he could chew with his minor mouth and decided to retreat.

What the fuck i just realised this is a 13 years old kid

Xuhle

You have a great point, but the usage of Y'all has been tainted by xitter spergs for me.:annoyedpippa:
I'm Midwester it's part of my normal vocabulary.:icanfixher:

Negzana

Apparently Scarle caved in and claimed she will educate herself, dumb bitch. Only hope after educating herself her next stream is reading aloud Martin Luther's seminal work

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Now I want Idol to release their own coffee brand. Some of these people would flip. Some of them already had a significant meltdown upon learning the company is Israel-based.

On that note, every Nijisister callout drama where they go after someone for "bad" behavior is this:

View attachment 65699
The Mana users in Cross Ange truly are a good surrogate for the Nijjersanji EN fanbase.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What the fuck i just realised this is a 13 years old kid
Kill them while they are young to set an example

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

okmangeez

1710198617314.png
1710198661295.png
1710198677333.png
1710198767575.png
1710198879495.png
1710198889006.png

How JP investors of Anycolor are coping:
"It's not that big of a deal. I doubt it'll affect Anycolor's future growth! Overseas is still fine!"

"Only a small group of antis are causing a fuss overseas!"

"Scandals aren't real cause JP media won't cover it (ignoring the fact that any media outlet can get sued by Anycolor for "damaging their reputation," even if they're printing the truth)!"

"Overseas didn't matter anyway cause the company could just focus on JP instead (ignoring that the reason they pivoted to EN was BECAUSE of the fact that JP was stagnating. Just look at recent Holo vs. Niji numbers, and you can see even the top Niji JP members are getting clobbered by Holo members)!"

"But... but Hololive has worse stock prices! (because Hololive doesn't care about what the shareholders think, since it's only partially public [less so than Anycolor])"

"It's just antis from Hololive; they have a bias! (completely ignoring that Cover grew much faster than Niji in Q2 [60% vs. 30%] and both HoloEN/ID are doing fine and thriving compared to Niji's own overseas branches [which are dead or are on fire])"

"Who cares? Profits are at an all-time high, and every surface-level financials look excellent! (which tends to happen when you have the minimum staff and support to keep your company running, along with cutting costs for everything from merch to even livers)"

Basically, they're in hard cope mode and full meltdown.

Top Bottom